Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2008, 09:16 PM

25 posts, read 80,369 times

Advertisements

This is alot better than the real housewives of the OC.

Lot's more mess on the ATL, as previously stated it's like a train wreck you just can't stop watching. Deshawn spending all her husband's money, Kim calling big papa all the time begging for money, Sheree spending all her "ex's" money. Lisa as least has a job, NeNe whew this one is to much, one thing I can say she speaks her mind. I can't wait until next week.............

Old 10-29-2008, 09:47 PM

469 posts, read 1,870,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sptotex View Post

Kim calling big papa all the time begging for money...
This made me laugh so hard for some reason. Kim is just sad, really sad. And the most sad thing about it, is she thinks it's acceptable to do what she is doing!

Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,929 times
Boredom got the best of me and I satthrough this show last night.

When it was all said and done, I felt like I had dumbed myself down.

But it did reaffirm to me that all the money in the world cant buy you genuine happiness. I wouldn't want their lives for anything. I love my life just the way it is. Please and thank you!

However... I was confused with next weeks previews.

On last nights show... the blonde one.. Kim?!??.. is eating with another one of the ladies (Sherre?) and she says, "You know what I think when people see you? They see "b*tch". And to me... b*tch means beautiful."

M'kay... ff to the next week's previews and this same blonde, Kim?!? says, "I sent NeNe a text calling her a b*tch".

Does this mean she thinks she's pretty??!?? I'm SO confused! LOL

Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 AM

432 posts, read 1,665,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Boredom got the best of me and I satthrough this show last night.

When it was all said and done, I felt like I had dumbed myself down.

But it did reaffirm to me that all the money in the world cant buy you genuine happiness. I wouldn't want their lives for anything. I love my life just the way it is. Please and thank you!

However... I was confused with next weeks previews.

On last nights show... the blonde one.. Kim?!??.. is eating with another one of the ladies (Sherre?) and she says, "You know what I think when people see you? They see "b*tch". And to me... b*tch means beautiful."

M'kay... ff to the next week's previews and this same blonde, Kim?!? says, "I sent NeNe a text calling her a b*tch".

Does this mean she thinks she's pretty??!?? I'm SO confused! LOL

What is going to happen on next week episode is

1. Kim is gonna let her friends listen to her music
2. Nene is gonna laugh in her face.
3.She is gonna Text nene calling her a *****!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times
seems to me Kim isn't far from what Dallas Austin calls "F*ckin' for tracks" (see the video he did some time ago where he accused Joss Stone of doing it)! Anyway, she's putting out and Big Poppa (who refuses to be seen w/ her in person) pays for it. And as long as she's willing to pay, Dallas is willing to produce.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:56 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
As a Nashville songwriter, I'm often amazed at the people who think they can come to town and buy a career. I mean, really now. There are incredible young singers here who write, play and perform their butts off who still don't have deals. What on earth makes talent-challenged Kim think she can pull this off?

Old 10-30-2008, 06:47 PM

947 posts, read 3,140,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post

Well Said and Amen!!

Also, all the money in the world will not buy class! They count on all the products they buy to give them self worth.

Would these women actually associate with each other if they didn't have money to throw around ~ Probably not.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
do you guys seriously think these women are/were friends before being approached by Bravo executives to participate in this obviously scripted soap opera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Red View Post
Well Said and Amen!!

Also, all the money in the world will not buy class! They count on all the products they buy to give them self worth.

Would these women actually associate with each other if they didn't have money to throw around ~ Probably not.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
do you guys seriously think these women are/were friends before being approached by Bravo executives to participate in this obviously scripted soap opera?

I wouldn't say they were friends, but I'd say they associated with each other and ran in the same circles. I wouldn't call them friends (but that may be because my definition of a friend has nothing to do with what one has in their bank account) but I'd say they definitely know about each other. Gossip travels fast!

Very sad when you base who you'll talk to on how much money they look like they have.

I know a few multi-millionaires you'd think were homeless if you were just going, based on their appearance.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:02 AM

432 posts, read 1,665,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post

Actually, This is not scripted. I saw an interview with all 4 of them excluding Deshawn and they alll been friends long enough!!

Besides, Kim said that Big Poppa was introduced to her by NeNe!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV