Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times

Advertisements

And OMG Phaedra barely talks about her son in her blog. She goes on and on and one blip about her son.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:49 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,848,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Kandi should just go have sex. I'm no prude but her show is crossing the line. That stripper, EEEWWW!!
Good for Sheree for calling out the fake doctor on his scam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I can't post my freak number. It would make this thread X rated

I don't recall this much talk about all things sex on the other RH series. Can you see the DC wives sitting around talking about sex together . This Atlanta group is just WILD! And a bit too much TMI at times.
ha! y'all can't handle kandi. she's too real for ya ....that woman is too playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I doubt there is a judge in all of Atlanta that would send him back to prison if he manned up to the physco he is married to. Besides, he has PLENTY of evidence that she has treated him poorly and is almost close to being called an "unfit mother" that a judge might give him sole custody. He just needs to show footage from the show as evidence.

HEY George! Hurry up w/ that law degree and represent Apollo in a divorce and help him fight for custody of your baby.
and yet, phaedra was the only one of the two who knew that a newborn's head should always be supported. apollo picked the baby up like it was a 8 month old

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Sooo you're suggesting that the producers told her to act like she doesn't love her baby? Cause if so she's doing an excellent job...hell give that woman a Oscar!
i'm suggesting that y'all take this woman too seriously lol. it's just television....but then again, you are apart of the BET lynch mob

Quote:
*Don't know why people click on the thread to pick arguments over a reality show. Go insult the people in your real life*
who me? girl ain't nobody picking no argument with anybody. any and everyone who has a problem with my posts and/or responses has my blessing to put me on ignore

Old 11-30-2010, 04:53 PM

i love the way phaedra said "we'll see how this works out" as if she can just give the baby back if she's not pleased ...."hold his head!!"

and it still amazes me that kim thinks she's setting a good example for her daughters with the way she's living her life. i found the outfit she wore to be so ironic, seeing as how they were going to be her daughter an abstinence ring lol

and i don't care too much for sheree, but like i said before, that "doctor" is a clown. something's seriously wrong with that dude

and i don't know what the hell that was they were eating at kim's parents house, but i love love better-than-sex cake. wish i could've had some of that

Old 11-30-2010, 04:58 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,384,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
i love the way phaedra said "we'll see how this works out" as if she can just give the baby back if she's not pleased...
I noticed that too. As if she's taking the child on on a trial basis. I've never heard a new mom speak that way. Its just so odd. And I realize maternal instincts are not automatic for all women but there still haven't been a mention about loving the baby, being happy he's here etc.She how "stylish" he is to be dressed.

It was so sad to see the falling out between Nene and Greg. I used to love me some Greg and I don't know what has happened but it was wrong for him to air out his family business to some 3rd party and claim he wanted his money back. I felt awful watching Nene cry. Can you imagine reading about that online, at work first? Horrible.

I like me some Sheree this season. She's just more real. And the girl has got some arms. I need to learn her workout cause her body is tight! Glad Dr. Fake Love is gone.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:51 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,514,817 times
I also am liking Sheree this season for the same reason she has become somewhat real.
I can do without all the sex talk from Khandi and the group..tmi and tacky.
I feel sorry for NeNe Gregg should keep his yap shut especially if it could cost NeNe her job.
Kim is so shallow it isn't even funny. The line she gives at the beginning "they just want what I have" ..don't think so. I wonder if she will be spewing forth the same line a couple of years from now when the oldest daughter comes up preggers or on drugs. Or she is knee deep in a custody battle with the newest baby daddy.
I haven't figured out Cynthia and Peter yet
Fakedra..well that's for another rant.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:25 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,912 times
i dont understand all the fuss about kandis sex talk. for me its no different than actaully WATCHING a love/sex scene in a movie. actually, i'd say its much more toned down simply becasue there is no skin showing. and im sure we've all watched movies with those scenes without all this fuss.....

Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
i dont understand all the fuss about kandis sex talk.
and i don't understand all the fuss either. i mean, kandi is a grown, single woman and isn't forcing anybody to watch her show. how is it any different than those late night sex talk shows that would come on? didn't see anybody complaining about those. although, we could've did without that fat stripper

Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
I don't think there was a lot of fuss about Kandi's talk show. But do think it's a bit TMI even for this show. I for one don't intentionally watch any show/movie with what is considered adult content. I've never seen a movie yet where that was an integral part of the movie and it makes me uncomfortable. But that's just me. Whatever.
As for tuning into Kandi's show--if I wanted to tune into her show I could do so without Bravo forcing it on me just because I enjoy RHOA.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:43 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,912 times
im just saying we'll see a movie with adult content in it and not complain, whether the movie was good or bad (example the new film with anne hathaway and jake gylenhall (sp)). im sure everyone will be talking about how good or bad the movie is but will not complain about the sex scene. to me, kandi and the girls having their sex talks is hilarious to me simply because theyre putting their business out there like that. idk, it just never really bothers me.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:50 PM

i love how open and honest kandi is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.