Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,349,261 times

Advertisements

I thought Kim said Sheree told her that Lisa told her (Sheree) about NeNe singing in the limo, and Kim was trying to say that she (Kim) and Lisa talked about it on the phone. Lisa said she and NeNe had talked about it and were cool over it. Maybe that's not what happened but I got the impression Lisa was upset that Kim was trying to say she and Lisa talked on the phone about it and Lisa was saying they didn't talk on the phone about it.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM

1 posts, read 1,981 times
Default Clearing up some misconceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Just read that Kim is actually 30 and her ex-husband is Daniel Toce, a 70 yr old multi millionaire from CT. The article said that her child support is 30K per month with alimony at 250K yr.

Does anyone know if this is true? Could her ex be that much older?
No, it's not true. Dan was one of my best friends in high school. He's 34 and is lucky if he has 2 nickels to rub together. He has spent most of his years since his divorce from Kim in prison. He left his wife, another friend of mine, for Kim when he had two young children at home. He then took out credit cards in his wife's name and maxed them out lavishing Kim with gifts. The worst part is that Dan's ex-wife's sister is married to Kim's brother.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbguy05 View Post
I loved the reunion show, and I would pay to see all 4 hours of shooting they did. You can obviously tell from the editing that they left A LOT out, and I'm sure it was a lot of good stuff!

Dwight - He has catapulted as my favorite character on the show! This dude doesn't care what people think of him and he keeps everything fun. If they have a 2nd season, they should make him a housewife, I'm sure he will bring his share of drama and wisdom to the show!

NeNe - She is still my favorite and told it like it was. I'm actually surprise she didn't actually hit Kim, because at one point it look like she truly was.

Lisa - I have been back and forth with liking her. It was apparent during the reunion show that she was "guilty" of telling Kim about what NeNe said in the limo. We all knew it was Lisa who ran her mouth, and Lisa didn't like that. That's why she went off at Kim. She didn't allow Kim to get a word in edgewise and just only over-talked and threatened her. That right there proves she was trying to hide something. I still like her, but she just needs to be honest all around and stop trying to give off the "neutral" housewife vibe, because we all know she's just as dramafide as the rest of them!

Sheree - She's okay now. I don't hate her as much for some reason. I just think the way the show as edited, it made her look worse than she really is. I still think she is a gold digger regarding the divorce settlement, but other than that she's cool.

Kim - This chick is just a hot mess all around. Lying about cancer? C'mon! Kim is truly a gold digging low life. She has no real talents or anything going on for her. She just lives off her men's money! She needs to do something with herself, because right now she's just a waste of air.

DeShawn - I still like her! Even though she was boring as hell on the reunion show. I think DeShawn was focused more on trying to appear to be "elite". She tries so hard to be "uppity" and "haughty" that it makes her look stupid. You can't be mad a DeShawn for hiring an army to run the house, at least she providing jobs in this messed up economy.

All in all I just can't wait for a 2nd season! I hope all the housewives return for a 2nd season.

I am sorry but its not gonna happen.I heard on BET The BLACK Carpet that 2 wives are leaving the show and are gonna be replace.I know Damn Well is NOT NENE Or Lisa.They will be writing a book and will need all the attention they can get to make it on the New York Times Bestseller.I am kinda thinking is either D,S or K!! I presonnally think they might be dropping Deshawn because she is BOOOOORING!!I dont know about the other 2!!

Old 12-04-2008, 10:42 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I thought Kim said Sheree told her that Lisa told her (Sheree) about NeNe singing in the limo, and Kim was trying to say that she (Kim) and Lisa talked about it on the phone. Lisa said she and NeNe had talked about it and were cool over it. Maybe that's not what happened but I got the impression Lisa was upset that Kim was trying to say she and Lisa talked on the phone about it and Lisa was saying they didn't talk on the phone about it.

If You read Sheree blog it will all make sense.Let me copy and Paste it for YOU!!

"
The set of the reunion show was sooo beautiful! We taped for over four hours, but it was narrowed down to one. So of course there were a few key things that I felt were important that were left out.
Let's start with Lisa. What you guys saw was the milder version of the Kim/Lisa fiasco.
Well, let's go back a few months .... When Lisa called me and told me about the song, I never mentioned anything to Kim until we were on the boat. There Kim began to tell me all the negative things that NeNe had said about me and how bad she felt for joining in. Kim, also, said she heard NeNe was talking **** about her. I said, "Don't worry about it, she talks about everybody." I then said, "Did you hear about the song?" Kim then said, "What was it about?" I said, "I don't remember all the details because I wasn't there." She asked me who told me, I said Lisa. So Kim said to get Lisa on the phone. We called Lisa and put her on speaker phone, so that Corey, Kim, Allison, and myself all could speak/hear her. Lisa said she couldn't join us because she was headed to paintball with her family. So Kim asked her about the song, and Lisa began to tell verbatim what was shown, as well as everything that was not shown, that NeNe was singing/saying about her. After a while her phone cut out. Lisa then called me back from her husband's phone and continued the conversation. Up until a few days before the reunion, Lisa swore she never spoke to us period while we were on the boat. Then SUDDENLY Lisa said she remembered talking to us on the boat but she said the conversation only lasted under 30 seconds in which she told us she could not attend.
I brought my phone bill to the reunion which was evident that someone's (Lisa) telling a lie. Once the phone bill came out Lisa really went ballistic and that's the part that was even crazier! The phone bill was given to Andy Cohen, but the show is only an hour long so it was edited out. Why Lisa made such a huge deal out of this is beyond me. I think
she brought more attention to the situation than it needed. It was said that she didn't want to ruin her ON-SCREEN squeaky clean image. I never threw her (Lisa) under the bus. As a matter of fact I even went on camera and said I would NOT reveal who told me about the song, until I found out that she had been telling people that I was a liar and I told Kim and that we were setting her up. Lisa grow up. What utter reason do I have to benefit form this lie? At the time I was closer to you. So, why do you think I would make up something so trivial? It is what it is. You told Kim, you were on speaker, and I have the phone bill to prove it .... Enough said.
Kim, first of all, I never heard Kim sing until I saw it on T.V. To this day I still haven't heard Kim sing in person. What I was listening to was a CD. I was told it was her first single which wasn't her singing. I have heard many times from most of the girls that Kim has said negative things about me as well everyone else. I didn't know Kim prior to this taping. I met Kim once through NeNe in a group setting a few years go and I saw her twice after that in passing. We had never sat down and had a conversation nor had a chance to get to know one another. So for her to say negative things about me, a person she didn't know, is crazy. I for one don't judge a book by its cover. I heard plenty of negative things said about her, but I didn't judge her. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I trust until a person shows me otherwise. Hmm.
At the reunion I also discovered why NeNe had a beef with me prior to taping. It was because I was invited to a private party and was only admitted a plus one. While NeNe and I had been cool we hardly ever, if ever, hung out or traveled alone. There was usually a small group of us. NeNe is fun to hang out with. However, it was never done on a one-on-one basis. So when I got the invite, I invited one of my very close friends. NeNe asked me to see if I could get not only her in but her husband and another couple (four people)! When I called her, I let her know that security was extremely tight and I didn't think it was possible. I went back and forth with her on the phone up until 1:30am telling her there was nothing I could do about getting four people in. I probably could have gotten her in but not three more people. Funny, I always wondered if that was the reason for the anger, but I hoped it wasn't. Over the years I had gotten her into many other parties. Surely this couldn't be it! I was thinking or wishing that it would be something a lot more meaningful or profound. NOT. With that said, perhaps we were never really friends, only mere acquaintances.

I want to thank all of you who have inquired about "She by Sheree." I am still excited and am very much involved! Please look for "She by Sheree" in stores Fall '09. Continue to go to my MySpace for updates. My Web site is under construction. It was shut down due to fraud, but it will be up within the next two weeks.
Overall I believe that The Real Housewives of Atlanta totally rocked! As NeNe said we all are forever connected. I thank god for blessing me with this opportunity to inspire some, help some, and encourage some. I have made many mistakes, but I have also learned from them. So at the end of the day we are all human; no one is perfect. The key is to live life to the fullest, believe in yourself, and reach for the stars.
Til next time,"

Its long but INTERESTING!!

Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,006 times
Dwight was a hot ass mess with all the "work" he had done to his face!! LOL~

Old 12-05-2008, 08:55 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,112,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCW0703 View Post
No, it's not true. Dan was one of my best friends in high school. He's 34 and is lucky if he has 2 nickels to rub together. He has spent most of his years since his divorce from Kim in prison. He left his wife, another friend of mine, for Kim when he had two young children at home. He then took out credit cards in his wife's name and maxed them out lavishing Kim with gifts. The worst part is that Dan's ex-wife's sister is married to Kim's brother.
interesting stuff... she's a vampire...

Old 12-05-2008, 05:13 PM

469 posts, read 1,870,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
I am sorry but its not gonna happen.I heard on BET The BLACK Carpet that 2 wives are leaving the show and are gonna be replace.I know Damn Well is NOT NENE Or Lisa.They will be writing a book and will need all the attention they can get to make it on the New York Times Bestseller.I am kinda thinking is either D,S or K!! I presonnally think they might be dropping Deshawn because she is BOOOOORING!!I dont know about the other 2!!
Wow two of them! I think it may be DeShawn and Kim.

DeShawn because she is boring, and from the reunion show, it looks like she isn't to keen on being seen with the other 4 wives, and she doesn't really have strong relationships with any of them.

Kim because "Big Poppa" won't allow it. It said that they are having an on and off relationship, and on the reunion show, she said that this show put a "strain" on their relationship. So I think if Kim still wants to keep getting $$$ from Poppa, she would opt out.

I know Sheree isn't going anywhere, because she is trying to start her line and she needs all the exposure she can get!

Old 12-06-2008, 09:55 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbguy05 View Post
Kim because "Big Poppa" won't allow it. It said that they are having an on and off relationship, and on the reunion show, she said that this show put a "strain" on their relationship. So I think if Kim still wants to keep getting $$$ from Poppa, she would opt out.
Supposedly, Kim is dating some other high profile guy now. Some doctor who made an innovation with removing wrinkles.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:24 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,152,085 times
I just heard Ne Ne got evicted.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:48 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,862,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I just heard Ne Ne got evicted.
Wha??? Need more info....what happened? Maybe she can move in with Sheree.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV