Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2009, 01:15 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times

Advertisements

Well, I'll be the lone wolf on this thread. I still love Nene. I would NOT have gone to the cemetery either. Like Nene said, she hadn't been to her mom's burial place, and she didn't even know Kim's brother and it was a family moment. I don't even think the cameras should have been there.

And I loved Michael - was that his name? The guy they met in LA?

Old 08-30-2009, 05:43 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
I agree. That model tryout had to be a set-up.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:01 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
These women are a train wreck. This is not even entertaining this season. Just embarrassing. Bring back RHNYC. At least there are a couple of those women that don't make me cringe.
My vote is for the OC ladies to be up NEXT...miss my fix

Old 08-30-2009, 07:10 PM

884 posts, read 2,642,702 times
Mom
When she asked for a Maybach....... GIRL, these people are from MERCEDES! Ask for a BENZ! They do NOT want another brand of car picking your sorry azz up.

Mercedes makes the Maybach!...lol running out thread...

Old 08-30-2009, 07:13 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Mom
When she asked for a Maybach....... GIRL, these people are from MERCEDES! Ask for a BENZ! They do NOT want another brand of car picking your sorry azz up.

Mercedes makes the Maybach!...lol running out thread...
I know but it wouldn't not look good. I've been in a Maybach, awesome cars but for this event (if there is one ) is being put on by Mercedes. They are not going to want a car w/ another label on it bringing her there.

Still saying this is a total set-up. George.......... I still think you might have something to do with it. HEY! Your IN Atlanta. Do some digging and see when this event was IF it even happened. There should be SOMETHING out there if it did happen.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 PM

33 posts, read 96,882 times
I dont look at that mess! They are phonies and the tv producers are trying to portray an unreal scenario. NO one I know in ATL lives like that!! 2 of the hussies lost their homes to foreclosure. REAL role models!! Yuck!!

Old 08-30-2009, 07:33 PM

884 posts, read 2,642,702 times
I LOVE watching the show but I can't say that I like the way any of them behave. Nene started out cool but now seems to be a major sh**tstarter. Kandi bores me more than Deshawn did, Kim needs to move on and leave the show, Lisa is fake and I can't stand Sherry-yes I meant to call her that.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:30 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Still saying this is a total set-up. George.......... I still think you might have something to do with it. HEY! Your IN Atlanta. Do some digging and see when this event was IF it even happened. There should be SOMETHING out there if it did happen.
I will take on your challenge

OMG/WTF!!! Look at who has a website! Sheree Whitfield (http://www.shereewhitfield.com/home.htm - broken link)
  1. Does she think that the picture is flattering?
  2. Wow - I can see the layers of make-up from my laptop
  3. Wonder how she got the make-up off Chisel, bulldozer....
  4. Look at her "fashion" line
  5. Fan Club

Old 08-31-2009, 08:28 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

OMG/WTF!!! Look at who has a website! Sheree Whitfield (http://www.shereewhitfield.com/home.htm - broken link)
  5. Fan Club
OMG!!!! Those pictures in the gallery. Who the heck told that woman she looked good in half that fabric she was wearing. There is the HUGE white tent she is wearing in one pic and is that Mike Tyson???? Maybe someone did tell her it looked bad but she didn't hear it since she stood so close to Tyson and he got hungry

Those skinny jeans make her azz look HUGE!!! Oh, did you see the hot pink cuff bracelet she is wearing in one of them. Lynn must have made her one and sent it to her. LOL!!!

You've got to see the pics of the "Fashion Show". She has huge flaps of skin around her neck. Or is that supposed to be a necklace/choker

A bright blue "workout" dress
Kim is in some of the pictures. Didnt' see any of the other housewifes.

Well what do you know. According to Sheree's little bit of history I too can be classified as a "fashionista".
"The spicy fashionista discovered her sense of style at a young age, describing herself as a "fashion foward" pre-teen who wore everything from Gloria Vanderbilt to Calvin Klein to Jordache. "Even in middle school, I was very brand quality conscious... wearing the high end jeans."
OMYGOSH!!! I wore those too. I had Gloria Vanderbilts in EVERY color back then.

Okay, who is going to come to my fashion show?

BTW George, there were several events posted on her website but no Mercedes Benz event???? Interesting, very interesting.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:13 AM

4,036 posts, read 9,245,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

5. Fan Club
Gotta love the modesty. She's not just from Shaker Heights, OH but a "distinctive upscale suburb of Cleveland"

The fashion line was okay. They weren't ugly but weren't awesome either. At least she wasn't doing like a lot of designers do and design clothes that no normal woman would wear. So at least the clothes are reasonable and wearable. I'm sure she's charging an arm and a leg though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.