Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 06:41 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I watched and didn't see that
how far into the show was that on? I swear I watched the entre show
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Oh no, it was towards the end of the show.
That was one moment when Sheree was actually dang funny. I thought she was going to do a "table flip" just from practically falling while sitting down as she wanted to laugh so hard. She practically spit her drink out. I swear, that is a classic clip that Bravo better keep in the vault and use.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:24 AM

947 posts, read 3,139,770 times
Ne Ne seems like she's playing it up for the cameras more. I thought she was more "real" last season. I to thought she seemed a little jealous when Kim was talking to Kandy and she wasn't included. And she had the nerve to say Kandy was not that great of a singer? Hellloooo - who is she to judge? Kandy was able to make money and feed her kid with her clothes on!! NeNe on the other hand wasn't able to sing for her supper when she was as single mom.

These ladies are pretty catty. The ladies in the corner talking crap about Kim when she was talking about her singing. Not that I'm a big fan of Kim - It was really high school of them. Maybe that's why I find the show so entertaining? It is like being back in school - the cool girls always have to have someone to attack. Or is that animal planet? I digress...

Old 08-21-2009, 08:01 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,631,404 times
sheree and nene should be ashamed of their behavior last night. especially hsherree

Old 08-21-2009, 11:58 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
OMG! I missed the expanded version of the FAB Fight I only caught the last 30 minutes I have the DVR set for when it re-airs.

Sheree tried to tug on Kim's wig in the restaurant too The more I saw of the footage - the more I am "intimidated" by Sheree's success Because that beeacth will cut you I understand that there was an argument going on but they needed a moderator to control all the verbal attacks. I think if Nene could have focused on one conversation at a time, she could see that Sheree was a lying beeactch and that Kim was genuine about her comments to her. I wonder if they will invite me to mediate next time

What the h*ll was Lindsay Lohan's father doing at the fight? WTF!

Kim, where did you find the "nanny" Please honey, do not try to revive your signing career.

Kandi, Kandi, Kandi.....where do I begin? I thought your stylist looked tragic and I didn't like what she picked out for you either. Fire her and hire Dwight (just put a clause in the contract that he is not allowed to touch/grab your buubies) If you make a request for your fiancée to sugar up your mom and he says he will do it "soon". When is that going to happen? Take his Crackberry away and have him interact with yo' momma and yo' new friends. The more I see of him, the more I am not impressed by him

Sheree, go on more speed dates OMG - I was so scared when they showed a dorky plump Asian guy at speed dating and the next shot you see is of a name tag with George written on it No that was not me

Lisa, yes closure means that you can talk about your dear departed brother and not have emotional breakdowns. I understand that you miss him, but get some closure. If Doctor Phil is not available, then call me. Maybe I can help you find a new house Was it me, or did anyone else think that her brother and her husband look alike

Nene I saw the green eyed monster rear her ugliness last night at the King Tut exhibit. I thought that when Kim and Kandi were talking and did not include Nene, that she got very jealous and then became catty to Kim. OMG - she went shopping for fabric at the same fabric store I have been to! You go Dwight in taking her to the land of fabulous fabrics
OMG --George-- you had me in stitches. BEST post on this thread to date!!!!!
As Andy from the After Show would ask--were you D'wight or were you D'wrong................you are SO D'wight

Old 08-21-2009, 06:28 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
OMG --George-- you had me in stitches. BEST post on this thread to date!!!!!
As Andy from the After Show would ask--were you D'wight or were you D'wrong................you are SO D'wight
Thank you

I should post right after or during the show because it is such a hot mess/train wreck that I forget about some of the priceless events that take place during just one episode.

If Lindsay Lohan's father can have a guest appearance - so can I

Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,698,696 times
I just watched the show when the three women were fighting but every time Kim's daughter called everybody was very polite for a moment to take a call. It was like "are you fu*** kidding me biiich your a hoo ...oh just a minute my daughter ok are you ******* kidding me you beech you go to hel***!

Old 08-21-2009, 09:13 PM

947 posts, read 3,139,770 times
B................................................. ............s..................................... .................................................. .

Old 08-22-2009, 01:33 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
Yeah it's like that in the DC area. My rule is I can't date anyone who lives more than 30 minutes away without traffic but I'll be friends with anyone.
LMAO~! priceless Yes, there is a recession and gas is going up lol!

Old 08-22-2009, 06:56 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,418 times
On some random blogs, Kandi has admitted that her engagement is off. She dodged that bullet!

I wonder if she came to the decision alone or did she fold to public pressure? America voted AJ off the island! LOL

Oops wrong show.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:06 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,166,056 times
ok, caught the last part of the show from this past week where Sheree and Dwight did speed dating. Wasn't too interesting.

Lisa is such a catty biotch.

For all the smack they talk about Kim trashing them and the Kimtervention to confront her about her talk---they sure do a number on Kim constantly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.