Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2014, 09:44 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,817,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I don't think she truly feels that way. I watched the True Blood special before watching the episode and Rutina seemed really grateful to the show and I don't think she would trash them like that. I think this is just a ploy to throw the viewers off for a bit. Tara is by far one of the best written characters on the show.
Maybe, who knows. Although I didn't read Rutina trashing the show at all. She said a lot of really nice things, actually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2014, 03:06 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
1. Tara?! Really? I'm hoping there's a mistake.

2. I really hope the whole season is not a quest to find Eric.

3. Why are people blaming Sookie?
1) I think that is the guts of another vamp and Tara is fine.

2) At least half of it probably will be ! :-(

3) IDK - it's as if she is the only reason Vamps exist in that town, which is not true.

I guess it SORT OF is why more visit Bon Temps in particular, but they don't know that Bill was sent there to get her blah blah. So to their minds it shouldn't be her fault.

Old 06-27-2014, 03:09 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitBanana View Post
Maybe, who knows. Although I didn't read Rutina trashing the show at all. She said a lot of really nice things, actually.
You're right. She wasn't trashing but she was making a few remarks that could be taken rather badly by the writers and I just don't see her doing that unless she's just trying to throw the viewers off. From what I've seen Rutina seems very sweet and very grateful for the role. Tara is just so well written and her character is quite the scene stealer. Hard to believe Rutina wouldn't think so too.

Old 06-27-2014, 03:10 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I was thinking the same--wouldn't Pam have sensed it if Tara died? At first I was upset that they killed her off within the first 5 minutes but the more I thought about, I don't think that was Tara. I think she killed that infected vampire and took off. It probably happened so fast that her mother didn't even realize it.

I agree about Eric. Don't know how he ended up in Morocco and I hope it's not going to be 6 weeks of looking for him. And I wonder what made Pam go to Morocco anyway
Me too, but I can't think of where she'd take off to.

She's not with any of the Vamps, and all the peeps she cares about are right there.

Was Willow living with her?

She (Willow) said she had no place to go. 'She' was all around, her things, etc.

Old 07-01-2014, 09:57 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Me too, but I can't think of where she'd take off to.

She's not with any of the Vamps, and all the peeps she cares about are right there.

Was Willow living with her?

She (Willow) said she had no place to go. 'She' was all around, her things, etc.
I thought she might have gone to stay with Jessica or try to find Pam. Speaking of Pam, it just dawned on me, didn't Pam release Tara? If so, maybe that's why Pam didn't feel Tara's death? Hmm...

Yes, Willow was living with Tara. She told the pastor that she couldn't go back to their place and be around Tara's things.

I don't know...I wasn't crazy about Sunday's episode. Well, not until the end

Spoiler
Pam found her maker!!!

Old 07-01-2014, 08:32 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Since this is the last season they need to amp it up a bit. They wasted a lot of time in St. Alice which was boring. Why don't the town people leave? They have 10 hours of daylight to get out of Bon Temps before the infected vampires come out. Why don't they go to St. Alice since the town is empty and the vampires probably won't go back there?

And I for one wish Sookie would get back with Bill. There is no chemistry between her and Alcide.

I hope the story gets better now that Pam found Eric. And more Jessica because her story is interesting to me.

Old 07-01-2014, 09:04 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,902 times
This show jumped the shark a couple of seasons ago. I still watch it but it kind of sucks now.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:41 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,220,959 times
There were a couple of seasons in the middle there I thought it just sucked but last season was ok and so far this one too.

I just don't understand why Sookie or hell even someone else hasn't figured out Fangtasia is the most likely place for the den? Hello? - light tight, center of all things vampire forever. Actually why blame Sookie - the writers must be hoping we'll forgive them taking such a large liberty with the plot line.
Or does she know and that's why she went to Bills? She doesn't want anyone else to risk their lives and plans on going alone? Which is stupid because then they'll all have to rush in to save her and that will risk their lives.

Is Eric trying to figure out a cure for hepV? Or does he have a death wish?

Why did that teacher vamp start to disintegrate when she was drinking Arlene's blood....then go crazy for more, then disintegrate altogether? I can't figure out if she realized she was 'dying' and thought more blood would save her or if they are foreshadowing something weird about Arlene's blood? Maybe if she gets taken to feed on her blood will kill all the other vampires?

I really hate people like that guy who lost for mayor. A lot of them around these days running for office.

Last edited by Giesela; 07-02-2014 at 07:22 AM..

Old 07-02-2014, 12:59 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
There were a couple of seasons in the middle there I thought it just sucked but last season was ok and so far this one too.

I just don't understand why Sookie or hell even someone else hasn't figured out Fangtasia is the most likely place for the den? Hello? - light tight, center of all things vampire forever. Actually why blame Sookie - the writers must be hoping we'll forgive them taking such a large liberty with the plot line.
Or does she know and that's why she went to Bills? She doesn't want anyone else to risk their lives and plans on going alone? Which is stupid because then they'll all have to rush in to save her and that will risk their lives.

Why did that teacher vamp start to disintegrate when she was drinking Arlene's blood....then go crazy for more, then disintegrate altogether? I can't figure out if she realized she was 'dying' and thought more blood would save her or if they are foreshadowing something weird about Arlene's blood? Maybe if she gets taken to feed on her blood will kill all the other vampires?

I really hate people like that guy who lost for mayor. A lot of them around these days running for office.
Couldn't with you agree more. We call them Haters

Old 07-02-2014, 09:21 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post

I'm not really enjoying this season. I know it's only just started but by episode 2 I thought i'd be hooked again but it's not happening. Watching episode 3 will probably feel more like a chore.

Sorta like the books. It started off so good but then slowly went downhill and left us with a terrible last book. I wish that last book never existed and sadly I think I'm going to wish this last season never existed.

Also Lafeyatte's vampire is so pretty! He's pretty much the only thing I'm loving about this season. Although I'm not really interested in seeing him fall in love with Lafeyatte.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV