Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2009, 02:48 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,164,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT7979 View Post
Hello. Quit bad mouthing jon and kate. They are great people. Leave them alone. If u dont like them dont watch. Your not just hurting them you are hurting them innocent kids. How dare you
How are "we" hurting the kids?

Old 05-25-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingStandards View Post
They were showing Kate on one of the Entertainment shows and she said that what she is doing she is doing it for her children. Yeah right, I guess manicures, pedicures, tanning, tummy tuck, hair and makeup, fixing her breasts to not sag, agreed. I'm not into all that stuff, and I think other moms could relate to her better before, when she was just a normal mom who didn't have time to take care of herselfbeing on covers of magazines, being on TV, making sure she is seen in public all the time and now brings her children with her shopping, that's all for the kids right? Having nannies, maids, free trips, free merchandise, free everything, it's all about the kids. OK, I do think that is about the kids. She wants them to experience things that she never did as a child. Of course, she enjoys it too. Yeah right. She just craves and loves the attention. It's all about me, me, me. I can't wait till they take her off the air. I got rid of the TLC channel because of her, just not to see her and now she is on tabloids and TV shows. Just can't catch a break.

Why doesn't she buy food and clothing for the needy with all the money she has? How do you know she doesn't? They had a grage sale where all the $ supposedly went to charity; and bought and donated toys to a children's hospital. She also wrote a check to the Ronald Mc Donald House. Who knows what they give when the cameras aren't around.Oh that's right, how will she be able to do that with her busy schedule of going on trips, tanning, etc.? I forgot about that. She wouldn't be able to buy her designer clothes, designer sunglasses, designer this, expensive that. Money is the source of all evil and the money and fame has gotten to Kate's head. She has forgotten what it's like to struggle to support a family.

Why doesn't she go to work like any normal human being to support her family. Others with children are struggling and have to go to work and now with the economy the way it is, most are out of work and have to sell their homes, etc. Kate has gotten used to the rich life and won't go back to work. Wait until the money stops coming in and people won't buy her books anymore and people won't want to see her anymore, lets see how she will manage. What a spoiled brat. The money she is receiving can go towards really needy families in these hard times and not her.

I've had enough of seeing her on TV, on tabloids, etc. There are more important issues to talk about other than "poor little me Kate". Go to work Kate and know what it's like to juggle work and family.

I can't believe I have to work two jobs to put food on the table OK, now you just sound jealous.and my tax paying money goes towards having Kate live like a millionaire movie star. How does your tax money have anything to do with them? It is a private enterprise. Advertisements and TLC pay them, not your taxes. Movies stars don't even charge to have fans take a photo of them, yet Kate does. If she doesn't want photos taken of her children, stop being on TV. Really American and religious of you Kate. Last I checked in the Bible it says, give to the poor, not take from the poor Kate and use it for your satisfaction. Maybe Kate should go back to Bible school, I don't think she read the Bible or abides by it.
I agree that Kate now seems to be spoiled and materialistic, but I do not blame her for taking the free stuff they are offered? Who wouldn't?

Old 05-25-2009, 03:55 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,451,800 times
The thing is, Kate has moved into a different reality. We still discuss her in this, our reality, reality of stay-at-home-moms and other normal people. She's up there now, in the likes of Oprah. We don't say, "Oprah should donate her $6 billion, instead of sitting on them" (though she probably should).

Kate feels POOR on that level. $75K per episode translate into *only* $1.5 million a year (depending on how long a season is). Only!! The house, the maids, the expenses of diva life have probably eaten all of that money over 5 years. Hence, begging for 2 more seasons (in exchange for marriage councelling), writing books.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:51 PM

90 posts, read 177,025 times
No jealousy here from me, just disgust with her antics.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM

26 posts, read 62,170 times
Kate said the everything she does is for her kids, So i guess having mummy plastered all over the tabloids as having done the horizontal mambo with the bodyguard is good for the Kids. I guess writing a book and running around promoting it is better for the kids than concentrating on her marriage. I gues dragging the kids all over the place when they don't want to be there is also good for the kids. When Jon show no interest in continuing with the show she should have said you know what for my husband and kids this is the last season but no. The new season of Jon and Kate going to put the family durt out in the open. Kids are smart and very perceptive they what's going on. but according to Kate in people magazine the kids are unaware however when she drags then out in public how long will it be before the questions from the media and public get to them. And what about the school mates of the kids. They are going to hear their parents talk and will repeat it toJon and Kates kids.As I have said before all this recent mess, The kids are paying too high a price for Kate's greed, they those who have constantly said the people who share my sentiment are jealous. But as I have always said we wish we had all the free house furnished, trips, free surgeries etc but not at the price of our kids and now marriage it is too high a price to pay.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiraceytheorist View Post
Kate said the everything she does is for her kids, So i guess having mummy plastered all over the tabloids as having done the horizontal mambo with the bodyguard is good for the Kids. I guess writing a book and running around promoting it is better for the kids than concentrating on her marriage. I gues dragging the kids all over the place when they don't want to be there is also good for the kids. When Jon show no interest in continuing with the show she should have said you know what for my husband and kids this is the last season but no. The new season of Jon and Kate going to put the family durt out in the open. Kids are smart and very perceptive they what's going on. but according to Kate in people magazine the kids are unaware however when she drags then out in public how long will it be before the questions from the media and public get to them. And what about the school mates of the kids. They are going to hear their parents talk and will repeat it toJon and Kates kids.As I have said before all this recent mess, The kids are paying too high a price for Kate's greed, they those who have constantly said the people who share my sentiment are jealous. But as I have always said we wish we had all the free house furnished, trips, free surgeries etc but not at the price of our kids and now marriage it is too high a price to pay.

AMEN! My sentiments exactly! She doesn't put her kids first at all. She only puts herself first, no marriage nor kids first, just Kate, Kate, Kate, money, money, money, take, take, take. My prayers are with the individuals who are going through a rough time during these economic times, they are the ones who should be helped. God bless these poor people who are going through rough times.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:08 PM

26 posts, read 62,170 times
Default New name for show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingStandards View Post
AMEN! My sentiments exactly! She doesn't put her kids first at all. She only puts herself first, no marriage nor kids first, just Kate, Kate, Kate, money, money, money, take, take, take. My prayers are with the individuals who are going through a rough time during these economic times, they are the ones who should be helped. God bless these poor people who are going through rough times.
T.L.C should rename the show to suite the reality of the situation. Since it might no longer be Jon and Kate. I propose the name of " Kate and Kate+ her entourage"

Old 05-25-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiraceytheorist View Post
T.L.C should rename the show to suite the reality of the situation. Since it might no longer be Jon and Kate. I propose the name of " Kate and Kate+ her entourage"
LOL...good one. Or name it Kate, me myself and money.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:10 PM

I do think Kate is a bit of a bi-atch, but think of the alternative for their family - both parents working and kids with a sitter. No money for traveling or vacations or college, or a house big enough for all of them. I do think she has her kids in mind and is trying to give them a good life. She has issues for sure, but I don't think she's as selfish as others on this forum do. I also think some posters don't see the difference between fact and rumor. You can't believe everything that you hear.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I do think Kate is a bit of a bi-atch, but think of the alternative for their family - both parents working and kids with a sitter. No money for traveling or vacations or college, or a house big enough for all of them. I do think she has her kids in mind and is trying to give them a good life. She has issues for sure, but I don't think she's as selfish as others on this forum do. I also think some posters don't see the difference between fact and rumor. You can't believe everything that you hear.
People's magazine interviewed her and that's what she said. This magazine only reports the truth no rumors. She gave her quote's in the article. She can go to work since she has nannies, maids, etc. What's the difference from having nannies now that she is at home and going to work and having someone take care of the kids? I see no difference in this case. No need for her to stay home and travel. She can earn a living to support her family and not rely on TLC giving her money and other organizations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV