Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2010, 06:57 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,578,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
"I am not calm in the boudoir". Lol!!

Edit: holy cow at the pole dancing! She may be a nut case but she looked great on the pole. Maybe she should take it up again!?! Great figure. As long as you steer clear of the face she looks amazing! lol.

I gotta remember to not drink anything while reading the boards lol!

Oh my poor keyboard

Old 06-15-2010, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I know who it is.......

Spoiler
GRANDMA WRINKLES The Cat

LOL!!~!!!!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 07:33 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Funny how we can have such different opines. I think Dina comes across as being a class act and if I had to pick any of the NJ housewives to look like...I would pick her. I actually think she is beautiful and don't think her face looks frozen at all..love her lips..if they are injected it looks great!

I'm straight girls!
i agree. her eyes are beautiful, love her hair and her lips, which are very sexy! and yes, im straight too lol. her lips are real because in season one she showed a picture of herself at 10 years old or something and she had those lips back then

Old 06-15-2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I didn't care for Dina last season, but I did this season.

I think she's got more class than anyone on the show. At least she knows when it call it quits - to this over the top Show.

Kim G - as I stated previously, she's a washed up Barroom Ho...I don't get this woman, nor care too. She's feeding both sides. She needs to put a box over her haggy looking face.

Danielle - will stop at nothing to cause havoc on others. This woman seriously needs to be put in a cannon and shot off Earth.

I'm so sick of her - Woe Is Me Crap. And yeah, she might make the show, but lets all face it - the show has tanked so bad this season with Danielle's drama.
great minds think alike. i was thinking the same thing and hoping she gets sucked into a black hole.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:53 AM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I don't blame Dina for leaving the show. I watched her on Andy and she said the show had gotten to be not fun and too toxic with all the Danielle crap. I'm thinking Danielle has taken over the most hated housewife spot from Jill from RHONYC. This woman is just too much. And I wonder if Bravo is paying those 3 women to be her 'friends' because I can't understand why anyone would want to hang around with such a disgusting person.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:10 AM

I agree about Danielle being worse than Jill. Jill is actually harmless while danielle is dangerous. Although Jill has intentions to "hurt" someone, it always backlashes, so she is more harmful to herself than others lol

Old 06-15-2010, 08:21 AM

Yeah I agree I would hang out with Jill FIRST. Y'all know I don't like Jill. But, Danielle Oooh I'd have to be strapped to be aroun' her azz, and I'm not a gun totin kinda person.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I'm straight, too, and I think Dina is absolutely gorgeous. Very classy, too. I like the way she doesn't get down with all the gossip and nonsense and tries to keep her life balanced.

However, this doesn't make for good television.

I'm sure she's had more than enough Botox/Juvederm ---- her face is totally frozen. If you ever watch her speak, her face doesn't move. No expression, nothing. Pretty as she is, she needs to lay off the Botox and Juvederm.
Aww, Dina's pretty hopefully she uses a great soap to remove the make-up

Old 06-15-2010, 10:43 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,357,458 times
I think Dina is showing a lot of class leaving the show. She's not being dramatic about it. She hasn't got a horn to toot about some new venture. She is simply leaving because it will allow her to completely rid herself of Danielle. Kudos (or kaDOOZ as Ramona would say) to her.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:53 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,403,320 times
Did anyone else notice how Jacqueline kicked her daughter out of the house but her boyfriend STAYED? Okay, now she should have cursed him out as soon as he got home, but they’re so young that it probably didn’t even register to her-lol. I’m so upset that Dina left. She was my favorite, so that was really disappointing. I don’t know if I would allow Danielle to control me that way, but at the same time we don’t know how much grief Dina’s husband was giving her about the show or Danielle so it was obviously too much for her. We’ll miss you Dina!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV