Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times

Advertisements

My gaydar doesn't always work. I never saw the Rock Hudson thing coming.

Wow. I just dated myself.

Anyway, I don't get a gay vibe off of Albie. I think he's a sweet guy.

Even though Lauren has complained, I don't think she's the cuddly, mama's-girl type. It's just the way she is. I don't think Caroline loves her less than the boys.

Just my opinion and what do I know.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i can still comment on my personal opinion of what i observe on the show whether or not it bothers you---what an immature personal response and why are my opinions getting your panties in knot in this and other threads in which i have posted???

btw--there is no put down of the brownstone if you would just read carefully----l have been there too even before it was a restaurant and was just a house----other son helped at the brownstone--but not now----here is that suck off the govt whine i have seen in most of your posts amazingly coincidentally in the same threads where i post frequently,especially recently----off topic here------topic is one's opinions on the hwof nj

my fave is still theresa---caroline's "sense"imo does not come across as real
I can't stand Bossy Caroline. I couldn't stand being related to her. No wonder Jaqueline hit her!

Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
[quote=bouncethelight;19862219]I think the point is that it's Albie's choice - not yours or mine or Bravo's. Personally I don't get a gay vibe from him - I do get a sensitive and kind vibe, but those qualities don't automatically make someone gay. But no matter what his sexual preference, it's up to him how he wants to live.

I watched when it aired also, and I didn't catch any of that either? Are you sure you're not reading more into it, than what was really there?[/quote]

Mr. Manzo was on his phone the entire time texting. That is RUDE. He came off as very arrogant towards them, but then again, I think he comes off that way most of the time. He seemed very disinterested in what they were saying and made a couple of condesending comments but played them off. I don't like him. I don't trust him, but again, I don't have to. I'm not married to him.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
My gaydar doesn't always work. I never saw the Rock Hudson thing coming.

Wow. I just dated myself.

Anyway, I don't get a gay vibe off of Albie. I think he's a sweet guy.

Even though Lauren has complained, I don't think she's the cuddly, mama's-girl type. It's just the way she is. I don't think Caroline loves her less than the boys.

Just my opinion and what do I know.
i appreciate hearing opinions as that is what discussing is all about and it gives me others insights too

Old 07-05-2011, 08:56 AM

[quote=Flamingomo;19881103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I think the point is that it's Albie's choice - not yours or mine or Bravo's. Personally I don't get a gay vibe from him - I do get a sensitive and kind vibe, but those qualities don't automatically make someone gay. But no matter what his sexual preference, it's up to him how he wants to live.

I watched when it aired also, and I didn't catch any of that either? Are you sure you're not reading more into it, than what was really there?[/quote]

Mr. Manzo was on his phone the entire time texting. That is RUDE. He came off as very arrogant towards them, but then again, I think he comes off that way most of the time. He seemed very disinterested in what they were saying and made a couple of condesending comments but played them off. I don't like him. I don't trust him, but again, I don't have to. I'm not married to him.
i am glad you saw that too as to gaydar--i never did have that and never will--but the extra roommate without his own room made me wonder

Old 07-05-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I can't stand Bossy Caroline. I couldn't stand being related to her. No wonder Jaqueline hit her!
lol!----had a caroline type in my inlaws' family---she got on everybody's nerves

Old 07-05-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
You keep harping on how her son is gay, first of all you don't know if he's gay. Second, so what if they help their kids out financially, they have the money to do it which they earned themselves, that's all i'm saying. They're hard workers and i respect that and Caroline is a lady, she knows how to act in public. I like Teresa as well, but we all know she does not act like a lady, she act like a savage when she's in public sometimes.
you are the one focusing on that so it must really bother you--i am just responding to your harping

Old 07-05-2011, 09:14 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
you are the one focusing on that so it must really bother you--i am just responding to your harping
You're the one who said he was. How do you know he is?

Quote:
caroline has her own problems--the overtly ignored daughter,the put downs of dtr's boyfriend's family,the not so secretly gay older son,the other son with no direction in his twenties----and she's giving advice---tree seems to be the most real one of this bunch as is her kids

Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
[quote=auntieannie68;19881717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

i am glad you saw that too as to gaydar--i never did have that and never will--but the extra roommate without his own room made me wonder
That guy! That set off bells! And I didn't realize he didn't have his own room.

Do you know who makes me wonder? Chris.

They were on the millionaire matchmaker show and Albie seemed smitten by the ladies. Chris? Nothing. The poor thing just didn't respond to any of the women. I don't get a gay vibe off of him, either. Sometimes I wonder if he worked too much for dad and never had a chance to be himself. He just seems immature. No experience.

And my guess is the gay guy is just a childhood friend.

But then again some guys are very good at hiding that they are gay.

Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
You're the one who said he was. How do you know he is?
my opinion so why this is up for discussion but i do not keep it as the general topic but apparently some people are annoyed by my opinion cause of their own issues not mine so why r you involving yourself in this and why cannot someone offer opinions for discussion cause so many other questions and comments were raised,but this is the one that annoyed one other person especially---so you guys must have your own trigger point on this issue cause that is your main focus,not mine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV