Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2010, 09:40 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times

Advertisements

I'm getting tired of Danielle. She's getting on my nerves now. All she talks about is Caroline and Dina. OK, Danielle - time to get a life.

I really love Jacqueline and Caroline.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
why are there 2 threads running bout the same show?

Old 05-05-2010, 12:12 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,030,437 times
By the way, I think everyone should take a look at this website.

www.realfauxhousewives.com

HILARIOUS

Old 05-05-2010, 01:24 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
I LOVED last nite's show! I loved the scene when Caroline was shopping w/ her Hubby, she looked SOOOO happy! I like Dina very much and I got a kick out of her wanting to surround herself w/ beautiful things. Jacqueline's baby was beautiful and that scene really touched my heart! Theresa looked great pregnant and I couldn't hear the line her daughter said about why she didn't want to marry a Jewish guy....very weird imo and should have been edited out. Danielle is a piece of work....imo...she is trash and disgraceful driving around w/ her kids...at least the kids had some sense. I agree w/ all of you...Poshe lips were HORRIBLE!!!! Compared to NY this season NJ is the winner!
Gia said she didn't want to marry a jewish guy because they make their kids wear those hair curls, clearly she was referring to the Jewish orthodox men's hairstyle. I had to rewind that part. There were a complaints of racism, but I don't think it was racist, just superficial which isn't surprising for a child in that family.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:16 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
By the way, I think everyone should take a look at this website.

www.realfauxhousewives.com

HILARIOUS
Agree!! Hysterically funnyl!!! Danielle=Joker Face

Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,712,128 times
I dunno. I've been replying to this one b/c it's about the new season.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,030,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I dunno. I've been replying to this one b/c it's about the new season.
They should just combine them into 1 thread.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:58 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
I couldn't understand what Gia was saying about Jewish men, but I was a bit shocked that that comment came out of her mouth so strongly. My boyfriend was livid. He already can't stand Teresa's boyfriend because of the gay statement from last season, and he was even more livid when Teresa said she would love to have a gay son so she could shop with him. I don't like Teresa, but I was at least able to find some humor in that. That Gia comment just comes to show what kinda sweet nothings Teresa and Joe put into their kids' ears. Speaking of sweet nothings, I'm not feeling how Chris is so compassionate about Jacqueline staying away from Danielle. Seems like Caroline's whispered something in his ear.

I've never really liked Dina, but I've never hated her that badly. I am liking her from this first episode. That was very mature of her to say she could move on from the past, and I love how even though temptation came at her from all directions, she didn't open her mouth (or at least it didn't show her) when she had all these chances to talk schmack about Danielle.

I wonder, like some of y'all, why so many people are turned off from Danielle. She's still my favorite Jersey housewife, but you gotta admit there's definitely some wrongdoing on her part if everyone's saying they dislike her. Until she does something so bad I just can't tolerate her, I'll continue to like her though. She's the only villain who can get away with that!

I think Caroline should move to rural Jersey and start a cult. She has a way of sucking people into her world and brainwashing them and trying to make them do what she wants. I also am tired of hearing about family and thieves and blah blah blah...I'm surprised she isn't critical of her daughter's boyfriend...but since he was already kinda part of the family to begin with, I guess he was cool in her book. And speaking of boyfriends....I can't find the quote, but I was thinking the exact same thing about Jacqueline being a new mother and a first-time grandmother within a short time frame. Ashley is a brat...hope her Blockbuster boyfriend gets a promotion soon so she can pay for that gas!

Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Like some of you, I can't stand Caroline for the same reasons you mentioned. You're right, she should start a cult! A "Thick as Thieves" cult. I've already started taping fast forwarding through her scenes.

Old 05-06-2010, 07:12 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,096 times
Danielle makes me cringe - and then she goes and makes me feel horribly sorry for her. Talk about conflicted. Who has a "good friend" who lets you run a tab at her store (who really DOES that?!) but then will go out and trash talk you with an awful, old-man, drunk boyfriend!? Why would Danielle even THINK about showing up at an party where she is not invited? And it is her young children that have the sense to talk her out of it? Who complains of not having money, but then is seen buzzing around town in a $70k vehicle? And this post is just about Danielle! The others - yikes - don't get me started!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV