Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2009, 10:48 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,080 times

Advertisements

I didn't want to say too much last night since I know a good many people didn't get to see it then, but now I forgot what all I wanted to say. I guess it does go without saying that regardless of whoever goes home, the others are retaliating next week. I can see them being civil for at least one week to make sure that Ronnie goes home. I can truly see a new alliance coming out of this, and I could even see Michelle and Chima coming together from this experience. I'm sure Jessie is happy to not be the big target for a change. I didn't realize that that was the first time he had actually gotten a key at the nomination ceremony. He's really not been all that annoying; he's acting like a know-it-all, but he's certainly toned down thus far.

So, of those who are still watching, do you have a favorite player? I guess at this point, I can say that I'm not really liking any of the athletes. I like Kevin and Lydia but I don't like Casey. I don't care for Michelle and I kinda like Chima. I think the ones I'd like to see go far are Laura and Jordan, but for one of them, that obviously won't happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 11:41 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,451,279 times
Any predictions on who's going home? Will it be chiclet teeth or blondie?

Old 07-23-2009, 12:11 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,132,546 times
I think the house will be sending a LARGE amount of silicone out the door.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:08 PM

10,185 posts, read 11,172,808 times
You think Laura could of spent the money on her teeth instead of those overly sized boobs.

I did grow to like Laura and think she's going home. But who really knows until the eviction happens, right?

I can't wait to see who wins HOH tonight...

Anyone but Jesse and his flea(Natalie).

Old 07-23-2009, 04:37 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,132,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
You think Laura could of spent the money on her teeth instead of those overly sized boobs.

I did grow to like Laura and think she's going home. But who really knows until the eviction happens, right?

I can't wait to see who wins HOH tonight...

Anyone but Jesse and his flea(Natalie).
When is the last time you heard a guy say "Hey baby, nice teeth"

Didn't Jesse collect a Natalie last season???????? he seems to be stuck on that name

Old 07-23-2009, 11:42 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,842,244 times
I had the [dubious] pleasure of attending the live eviction tonight. Prior to the show, the stage manager/director polls the audience to see what everyone thinks about the players. Every single audience member expected Laura to be evicted, so that really wasn't a surprise. When asked which houseguest people thought would win, there was no real consensus. However, here's how it fell out: No one in attendance thought that Jessie or Ronnie (and Russell, I think?) has a shot at winning; a few people thought Michelle, Jordan, Chima, Lydia, Kevin and Natalie were a possibility; but the houseguests seen as "most likely to succeed" were Jeff and Casey.

FWIW.

We were able to see the HOH competition from the studio, and if you were paying attention, you might have heard several disappointed "awwwwwwwwww's" from the audience when Jessie won (again). We were NOT pleased ..... (LOL)

Old 07-24-2009, 12:36 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
I had the [dubious] pleasure of attending the live eviction tonight. Prior to the show, the stage manager/director polls the audience to see what everyone thinks about the players. Every single audience member expected Laura to be evicted, so that really wasn't a surprise. When asked which houseguest people thought would win, there was no real consensus. However, here's how it fell out: No one in attendance thought that Jessie or Ronnie (and Russell, I think?) has a shot at winning; a few people thought Michelle, Jordan, Chima, Lydia, Kevin and Natalie were a possibility; but the houseguests seen as "most likely to succeed" were Jeff and Casey.

FWIW.

We were able to see the HOH competition from the studio, and if you were paying attention, you might have heard several disappointed "awwwwwwwwww's" from the audience when Jessie won (again). We were NOT pleased ..... (LOL)

That's really cool that you were able to see the eviction first-hand. So, is the audience really loud? Is Julie Chen sociable to everyone? How long is the actual program from start to finish? I guess I only assumed that everything lasted about 30 minutes, but I'm sure there's a bit we don't get to see. Thanks so much for posting!

Old 07-24-2009, 06:30 AM

10,185 posts, read 11,172,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post

FWIW.

Very interesting.

I, too, do not think Jesse and Ronnie will win.

I do like Jeff and Casey... Jeff being my favorite.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:46 AM

31 posts, read 58,263 times
I Watch TV Shows Online of big brother form this website..This show is very interesting show. I like this show.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,842,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
That's really cool that you were able to see the eviction first-hand. So, is the audience really loud? Is Julie Chen sociable to everyone? How long is the actual program from start to finish? I guess I only assumed that everything lasted about 30 minutes, but I'm sure there's a bit we don't get to see. Thanks so much for posting!
Since the show is aired live, the taping runs for a full 60 minutes. It's on about a 45-second delay, in case any of the houseguests says something that needs to be "bleeped out" (as happened in week one), but otherwise you see the audience segments just as they're happening.

The audience is encouraged to be energetic during applause, but at other times they're supposed to be quiet. For example, as voting is happening, we were instructed not to say anything because Julie's mike would pick up our responses and the houseguests might hear our reaction. Production doesn't want the houseguests to know how the votes are going until it's done.

Julie was pleasant, but really didn't interact with the audience -- except at one point before the show, when one audience member congratulated her on her pregnancy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV