Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2010, 08:27 AM

1,300 posts, read 3,604,817 times

Advertisements

After watching last night's Reunion Part 2 I'm convinved that Michaele is just as guilty as Tareq. I don't know why everyone is so insistant on her being abused or brainwashed by him. Neither one of them can give strait answers and Michaele with her cheerleading BS is so obnoxious! When she was bragging about Salahi becomming a verb, ugh. I just wish they were never on the show, they don't deserve any fame or attention for their bad behavior. Linda said everything I was thinking while watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,984,345 times
I agree. Michale is just as guilty as Tareq. That`s because "birds of a feather flock together."
They are narcissists and narcissists live in their own "fantasy" world and play by their own rules. They are compulsive liars and never admit to anything. While watching this, it reminded me of Kellie from NY and Daniel from NJ. They are all typical narcissists. They put a spin on everything and try to munipulate the facts to make it look like that they are the "victims."

Old 10-22-2010, 05:34 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,473,524 times
What was the book Michaele kept talking about??? I know there was one book --- Cirque de Salahi --- written about them but from what M was saying, it seems like there's another book out there. I haven't read the one book I know of (that was on the front rack at Borders for weeks!)

Also, Tareq? He reminds me of an ex-boyfriend of mine. Controlling to the max and watch out when he gets drunk. Nasty as nasty can be --- to WOMEN. He didn't have the "bollox" to be nasty to men.

Another thing I don't get --- the Salahi's are obviously broke. How in the world do they afford the expensive clothing, expensive stylists, stretch limos, etc etc etc?????

Old 10-23-2010, 06:11 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,306,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Another thing I don't get --- the Salahi's are obviously broke. How in the world do they afford the expensive clothing, expensive stylists, stretch limos, etc etc etc?????
They just don't pay the bills.

Meh. The second part of the reunion show was anti-climatic for me. Ho-hum. More of the same.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:11 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,612,615 times
damn. still tryna catch the reunion shows. had my alarm set for it but my battery on my cell went dead and i forgot about the show 2day:P guess it jus wasnt meant 2 be. the show sucked anyway lol

Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 AM

884 posts, read 2,643,110 times
Quote:
What was the book Michaele kept talking about??? I know there was one book --- Cirque de Salahi --- written about them but from what M was saying, it seems like there's another book out there. I haven't read the one book I know of (that was on the front rack at Borders for weeks!)

Also, Tareq? He reminds me of an ex-boyfriend of mine. Controlling to the max and watch out when he gets drunk. Nasty as nasty can be --- to WOMEN. He didn't have the "bollox" to be nasty to men.

Didn't Tareq's mother or father pass away? Maybe there is some inheritance out there?

Old 10-25-2010, 01:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Didn't Tareq's mother or father pass away? Maybe there is some inheritance out there?
his father passed a couple weeksa go and are you kidding.??!!?? His mother probably won't give him a penny.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:36 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,473,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
his father passed a couple weeksa go and are you kidding.??!!?? His mother probably won't give him a penny.

I was under the impression that the father died while or before they were taping the show and the mother let the winery/vineyard die off because she didn't want anything to do w/Tareq since he squandered a lot of their money.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:38 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
I was under the impression that the father died while or before they were taping the show and the mother let the winery/vineyard die off because she didn't want anything to do w/Tareq since he squandered a lot of their money.
no when they were on LIVE on "Watch What's Happening" like 2-3 weeks ago, his dad had died the day before.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:49 PM

36,423 posts, read 16,036,192 times
Was dying to watch part 2 of the reunion show where the hubbies came out. A little disappointed except that Tarek said they don't have to have cash for anything, it is all on credit cards because of the bankruptcy? Didn't get that one. They own nothing. Michaele must have a new book coming out and I haven't read the one by Diane Diamond. They are the type that walk thru S$%^ and come out smelling like a rose. I don't think anything is in Tarek's name, bet it's all in his Mother's name.

I would have loved a new season, but doesn't look like that is going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV