Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 01:17 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I still enjoy watching it. In fact I have seasons 2 & 3 on DVD and will put a disc in every now and then. I didn't like it much after Suzanne Somers left.
I'm watching season 5 on DVD now since it's a rainy sunday with nothing on but Andy Griffith. That will hold me over until the George Lopez Marathon at 9pm tonight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 02:09 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm watching season 5 on DVD now since it's a rainy sunday with nothing on but Andy Griffith. That will hold me over until the George Lopez Marathon at 9pm tonight
I love the Andy Griffith show!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I love the Andy Griffith show!!!
Andy Griffith is a perfect fit for a "rainy sunday afternoon"

Old 08-02-2009, 02:36 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
Quote:
Andy Griffith is a perfect fit for a "rainy sunday afternoon"
it has a calming effect on me.........especially days I miss my dad...he loved that show

Old 08-02-2009, 07:16 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,576,507 times
I am not a "guy"....but OMG I love 3's Company. I have all the DVDs too! I re-watched the series earlier this year. It brings back a lot of memories, and was just so much fun.

I used to watch this show when I was a kid, faithfully every day after school. John Ritter (God rest his soul) was a very, very funny man. Absolutely lovable, silly, and so much fun to watch.

Absolutely love it! One of my favorites of all time.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:20 PM

8,816 posts, read 21,282,976 times
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy
Andy Griffith is a perfect fit for a "rainy sunday afternoon
"

it has a calming effect on me.........especially days I miss my dad...he loved that show

I totally agree. It's like going back in a time machine, sort of. Wonderful values.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 08-02-2009, 07:24 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I still enjoy watching it. In fact I have seasons 2 & 3 on DVD and will put a disc in every now and then. I didn't like it much after Suzanne Somers left.
Yeah and to bring in her cousin was so lame. I hate when shows do that They did the same thing on Designing Women when Charlene left the show. It might not have been so bad if the cousins weren't like carbon copies of the people who left the show.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Yeah and to bring in her cousin was so lame. I hate when shows do that They did the same thing on Designing Women when Charlene left the show. It might not have been so bad if the cousins weren't like carbon copies of the people who left the show.
That's why she was hard to accept because she was trying to REPLACE chrissy whereas Terri was easier to accept because she was just an addition, not a replacement. Cindy was just too tall and goofy and it made her very unattractive

Old 08-02-2009, 09:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
"Three's Company" I just felt that it wasn't somthing the guys should know and always kpt it a secret. I have all the DVD's and used to hide them when I would buy a season of Three's Company on my lunch Break.

Any other Guys on here a fan of Three's Company?
I loved Misses Roper when she insulted her husbands lack of pleasing her. And how Jack was supposenly gay...thats why he could stay with Chrissy and Janet. Remember Mr. Mcferly too?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
All my friends ride a low rider....mine is a little higher...do..do do..do..do..do
Omg I watch George Lopez all the time he is hilarious! I love the way he insults his mom all the time.
And when they show him as a child or kid in highschool with a huge head. And loved when he told his daughter she could go to the private school...but don't tell max he's not getting braces and such.

It was funny to when they wrote ho-pez on the window then the grandmom said good thing your last name isn't tucker. Haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV