Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times

Advertisements

Okay well the jerk attorneys g/f or wife she allows him to talk to her like that if I were her I would ask the producers can I go home and leave his arse right there in vietnam. which in turn would make him loose the game as well . As soon as I got back home I would pack my stuff and I would be gone from him . also to the poster above me vietnam is not some place I would like to visit anytime soon either .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 10:12 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,574 times
Any guesses on who loses their passport next week? Wouldn't it be funny if it was the attorney?

Old 10-05-2009, 10:23 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Any guesses on who loses their passport next week? Wouldn't it be funny if it was the attorney?
I am SOOOOOO hoping it is them. PLEASE don't let it be one of the better teams. PLEASE!!!!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:32 AM

263 posts, read 867,769 times
I hope it's the attorney too although if he's gone I don't know who I'll have to dislike. He is this season's jerk. There have been one or two jerks in each season of the Amazing Race.
They do cast for certain types, don't they? The parent-duo, the all female duo, the couple that's dating, the couple that's married, the friend couple.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afishwithabike View Post
There have been one or two jerks in each season of the Amazing Race.
OMG, remember Jonathan - he was horrid. And the guy who didn't want to pay the taxi driver and they almost arrested him.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:54 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
I so love the Globetrotters this season! When they were rolling their animal through the park and they walked by the gyrating woman, and the one called out "Work it girl!" I couldn't hold back the laughs - they are so my faves for now and I really want them to win, esp. for the member who just lost his dad 2 days before the race.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I so love the Globetrotters this season! When they were rolling their animal through the park and they walked by the gyrating woman, and the one called out "Work it girl!" I couldn't hold back the laughs - they are so my faves for now and I really want them to win, esp. for the member who just lost his dad 2 days before the race.
I loved that "Work it Girl" comment too - they are funny, and genuinely nice guys!

Old 10-05-2009, 12:49 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
I loved that "Work it Girl" comment too - they are funny, and genuinely nice guys!
I totally agree. They are so pleasant. They never argue and they seem to be having a really good time. It's a pleasure to watch them and they represent America so well. No "ugly American" behavior from them at all.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:52 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
If it's the Globetrotters who lose their passports I will be so sad!! They are awesome.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:43 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
The older couple who lost were acting like tourists. They had no sense of urgency. The lady was so irritating.

The jerk attorney acts like someone on steroids.
It was like they were on vacation! Crazy. And the look on the guy's face was just priceless at her whackadoodle moments. I would bet that they are no longer dating.

And what happened to the brothers? It was like someone flipped the whine switch.

I found a bit of interesting info about one of the Pokah Playahs. It seems that Tiffany has a whole lot of controversy surrounding the world series (who knew poker had a world series???) when she called the clock against Paul Snead after she had already folded.

YouTube - Tiffany is "Not Cool" - World Series of Poker 2008 WSOP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV