Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:35 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,062,627 times

Advertisements

Hey is anyone a fan of Oxygen's Bad Girls club?? If so why?? Who are your favorite characters on the show?? Who do you despise??

I can't stand Natalie and her I run L.A. bit!!!! So lame....I think the show is like forbidden tv....its so trashy you can't resist. I like reality shows, but this one is kinda trashy...but I watch sometimes....

What are your thoughts about Flo???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 08:16 PM

I guess no one is a fan of the show...LOL!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:40 AM

240 posts, read 580,985 times
Natalie is my favorite!!! FLo should go on a mother goose show, she trying to be a mother to bad girls and want them to like her...PLEASE!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:15 AM

1,848 posts, read 4,684,084 times
Blech, I despise Natalie. I think she has a friggin personality disorder. She is the epitome of disgusting.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:14 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,919 times
A lot of reality tv is like forbidden tv. It's really getting out of hand. I caught some of a previous season of Bad Girls Club and just felt enormously guilty for watching the endless train wreck that it was. Grown women (early 20's is definitely grown) acting worse then mean girls in middle school. Throw in daily abuse of alcohol and the whole thing is just a complete mess. Some real sad things end up going down on these shows.

Old 02-13-2010, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1039 View Post
Blech, I despise Natalie. I think she has a friggin personality disorder. She is the epitome of disgusting.
I soooooooo agree with you. They all have some internal need to be the Alpha female of the house....Natalie tries to hard to be that. When she first came in she thought she was going to run her mouth and run things. Very manipulative. I think she is sad deep down and trying to compensate for something she missed growing up. She constantly feels that she has to say she has a bmw and a pool in her back yard...ok there are alot of people like that but still unhappy. Can't stand her!!!

I read that in the reunion Flo busts Natalie's nose. Can't wait to see it. I read Flo hit her because Natalie spit on her face at the Reunion.

Flo i think is searching for love deep down so that is why she has the motherly instinct, maybe she was neglected in her past and has to compensate for that. I like her. I don't get how she didn't meet anyone?? She is attractive, regardless if she is lesbian, bi or straight I think if she woulve got some she would have cooled out a bit.

The pretty black girl--can't remember her name is kind of lost.Searching too hard for a baller. Annie is WACK and Lacy is cute but lost in space somewhere. The other blonde chick is lost as well, Oxygen needs to rename the show to the Lost bad girls in need of true love because ultimately that is what they are longing for I think....

Old 02-14-2010, 02:48 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Hey is anyone a fan of Oxygen's Bad Girls club?? If so why?? Who are your favorite characters on the show?? Who do you despise??

I can't stand Natalie and her I run L.A. bit!!!! So lame....I think the show is like forbidden tv....its so trashy you can't resist. I like reality shows, but this one is kinda trashy...but I watch sometimes....

What are your thoughts about Flo???
This is the first season I ever watched. I was sick one day and they had a marathon and now I watch every Tuesday. I love Natalie; she cracks me up. I could do without Amber or Annie and Kendra's just a ****. Can't wait to see the next episode when Kendra and Natalie get into it again

Old 03-23-2010, 08:11 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,801,056 times
I must say I love Florina. Love her.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
I must say I love Florina. Love her.
I am with you!!! I love Flo from the beginning. I think she is gorgeous and didn't understand why any guys or girls weren't hitting on her when she went out to the clubs. Maybe if she toned down her aggression she could possibly meet a guy or girl. I think Kendra is pretty also but I hated how she acted like a lame duck always following Natalie. Natalie DOES NOT run L.A. She needs to run to a dermatologist to get that acne removed from her face. She looks like Jay Leno and is so pretentious. The only "celebs" she hangs out with are has beens or they are a "F List" star. C'mon the lil brother on the Moesha show Marcus---like he is really a celeb????? Even when that show was at its height he still wasn't a celeb......Kate is cute but I think she is also confused and I don't know why she won't stand up to Natalie...the reunion was interesting.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,801,056 times
Il loved how Flo went off at the reunion and beat Natalie down. She actually shut N. down - it was wonderful to watch. It was also awesome to see the other "bad girls" cowering in the presence of a real bad girl. Of particular pleasure was when she told N. she would fly to her home and beat her down there!!! I could not stop laughing every time she started yelling! She wins for best reunion guest of all time - now she needs a spinoff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV