Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2020, 02:10 PM

5 posts, read 12,567 times

Advertisements

I have an issue on miwam under determination status its saying Voluntary Quit - To Accept New Employment/Recall also saying fact finding addtional docs... But its not from my separating employer. I received a monetary determination for my seperating employer stating that im eligible but after i certified on apr 5th i still have yet to recieve my benefits its stating that there is an open non monetary issue i spoke to my employer he told me that he didnt respond n he doesnt have to.. Like gee thanks man ill just wait another month to get money meanwhile im drowning n barely making it.. But im more concerned now about the issue i spoke on at the beggining of this post should i be concerned or is this just normal.. My previous employers shouldnt affect my current employer separation should it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2020, 02:17 PM

Is there a way to attach pics or files in this ? Like a screenshot so ppl can see wat im talking about

Old 04-13-2020, 05:33 AM

1,315 posts, read 1,155,792 times
Yes. Every employer in the base period has a chance to respond to a claim filed against their account.

You need to provide dates and earnings from each employer. More than likely, you have enough wages from the new employer to purge the Voluntary Quit DQ, but I don't know that for sure.

Old 04-13-2020, 03:19 PM

2 posts, read 3,925 times
Will you get the unemployment if the previous one is purged off

Old 04-13-2020, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncongdon2 View Post
Will you get the unemployment if the previous one is purged off
Please see the response in your thread.

Old 04-13-2020, 08:28 PM

Ya idk watsup n the old job was lil ceasers i worked there part time n quit after i got a new job with more hrs i stayed on for one day a week at the old one for like a month after

Old 04-14-2020, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jschang1 View Post
Ya idk watsup n the old job was lil ceasers i worked there part time n quit after i got a new job with more hrs i stayed on for one day a week at the old one for like a month after
If you could follow simple instructions, this would be much easier.

What are the dates and earnings for each employer?

What is your current WBA (Weekly Benefit Amount)?

Until you provide that information, it's impossible to help you.

Old 04-15-2020, 07:54 PM

2 posts, read 3,709 times
I have the same problem they give monetary detemination but with status of none monetary issue with my previous employer whom i left for my current job six months ago and been laid off due to corona virus problem and apparently its a temporary lay off.I left the previous job on good notes and my current job was temp to hire( the previous was temporary with no chance become permanent).Do I have answer or my exemployer will answer.Is there any thing I can do to resolve the issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment