Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 11:59 PM

2 posts, read 1,797 times

Advertisements

Ok I have a real big question for all of you .
I was charge $183.46 by doordash on December 18.2020 ..of course I found out the next day and I call Doordash ...they didn't want to help at I call Bank of America Fraud department I explain all the situation is not me ,Is not a restaurant in my state CA with that name .They said they will send me a letter and I have to explain in writing what happen and it will take 30 to 90 days to resolve a problem and get my money back.After 10 days and never received the letter , the charge was reverse and one letter said after the finish investigating I will keep the money.Today I get a letter saying They finish the case and I did charge the money so on January 20,2021 they will reverse the charge so make sure I have the money in my account .Of course I withdraw all the money from the EDD card.
I was planing to call tomorrow Saturday 16,to complain and tell them they are not getting any money...I am not unemployed anymore .We see you in court .
Is that a good move ,because they are not getting the money from me .
Let me know what you guys think....Never deal with This and BofA is the worse bank .
Thank you very much and Good luck to all who have to deal with This ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2021, 01:46 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,528,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuna06 View Post
I was charge $183.46 by doordash on December 18.2020 ..of course I found out the next day and I call Doordash ...they didn't want to help at I call Bank of America Fraud department I explain all the situation is not me ,Is not a restaurant in my state CA with that name .They said they will send me a letter and I have to explain in writing what happen and it will take 30 to 90 days to resolve a problem and get my money back.After 10 days and never received the letter , the charge was reverse and one letter said after the finish investigating I will keep the money.Today I get a letter saying They finish the case and I did charge the money so on January 20,2021 they will reverse the charge so make sure I have the money in my account .Of course I withdraw all the money from the EDD card.
I was planing to call tomorrow Saturday 16,to complain and tell them they are not getting any money...I am not unemployed anymore .We see you in court .
Let me know what you guys think....Never deal with This and BofA is the worse bank .
[/color]
Too hard to read. Please do not change the text color.

Old 02-11-2021, 07:19 PM

74 posts, read 89,555 times
I wouldn't use EDD card for anything because if something goes wrong you're on the phone for hours. I immediately withdraw the money and deposit it in my bank. I don't even trust their transfer funds option

Old 02-11-2021, 07:22 PM

233 posts, read 163,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuna06 View Post
Are you Japanese or Chinese?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment