Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 04:04 PM

91 posts, read 576,944 times

Advertisements

Prophet david terrell is now saying he told no one to move to the country to be spared from nuclear bombs that Russia was supposed to be sending over here.Said he never said that Bangs Texas was a 'blessed' area.What i want to know is,how do you followers of that man feel now some 35 yeasrs later ? Besides being 35 years older,35 years poorer,35 years neglected,and 35 years miserable.Are you now seeing the light or no not yet ?

Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,460,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperpins View Post
Have you read the scripture that says to stone the false prophets ? Shall we do that today or tommorrow ??
i am on my way to his neighborhood now with some big stones.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:27 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,222,529 times
Another graduate of Harold Camping's school. Keep them broke and terrified, that'll keep them in line!

Aaaaanyway, if anybody needs stones, I have tons of them.

Humans are such amusing creatures!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 AM

so, maybe it wasn't too harsh.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:37 AM

one of david terrells step children who is now in her early fifties has wrote a book about him and his 'habits'.Her mother was his organist for years and bore 4 children ( 3 or four) by him.bear in mind he was married at the time and his wife was right there with him traveling too.He also had children by his song leader,his office manager and one of the women in his missionary church in old mexico all around the same time.This is not disputed !!! He claims these children now so explain to me,was this adultry he commited or was it exploratory work.You know, did he need to know first hand what he was preaching against and a very slow learner hense all the kids.( he had to repeat it till he understood " ah ha...pants zipped means no more kids " )

Old 02-15-2012, 10:39 AM

Torpedos, i laughed till i almost cried.I needed that !!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:44 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,222,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperpins View Post
one of david terrells step children who is now in her early fifties has wrote a book about him and his 'habits'.Her mother was his organist for years and bore 4 children ( 3 or four) by him.bear in mind he was married at the time and his wife was right there with him traveling too.He also had children by his song leader,his office manager and one of the women in his missionary church in old mexico all around the same time.This is not disputed !!! He claims these children now so explain to me,was this adultry he commited or was it exploratory work.You know, did he need to know first hand what he was preaching against and a very slow learner hense all the kids.( he had to repeat it till he understood " ah ha...pants zipped means no more kids " )
Well, if ya can't convert them, I guess ya gotta create your own.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:54 AM

So maybe he's smarter than i thought.He told the judge he was just a poor country boy without much education. He forgot to say but that he he catches on fast.( preach, ask for money.If they don't give it- beg for it .If that don't work- cry for it ,.If that don't work- put judgement on them.If that don't work.... never pitch your tent there again !!!!!

Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,592,281 times
Well, look, if this prophecy isn't doing the job, maybe that one will...

Old 04-03-2012, 04:02 PM

Dear fulfilled, remember that God always hears the ernest heartfelt cry of his people .If you ask from your heart,He will hear .Doesn't mean the preacher has a thing to do with your healing.If you can think back to some of the services where you saw 'miracles' or rather God healing his people,the preacher probably said 'everybody bow your heads and stretch your hands this way and pray with me.' Now, let me tell you what they told me( The preachers up there ) they said that it did not matter wether they had the power or faith to bring a miracle to whomever was before them.That it did not matter if they ,themselves, were even saved.That according to the Bible, all it takes is two people agreeing and it will be done in heaven. They told me that the person standing before them obviously had faith or they wouldn't be up there so all it takes is just one more person out there who would and could have enough faith to believe to make it happen. Didn't matter if it was another preacher or the old lady on the back row or a 9 year old child playing in the saw dust.The Bible says where two or more agree touching on any one thing on earth, it shall be done in heaven.THAT IS WHY THEY ALWAYS SAY STRETCH YOUR HANDS THIS WAY AND PRAY WITH ME !T his works no matter who you are or where you are. All you have to do is believe.Remember that song'Only believe.All things are possible, if you only believe '.And if any man brags on the miracles he says he performs ,he is wrong my friend !!! Our goal as witnesses for the lord is to always leave the people wanting more of Jesus Christ.if we EVER EVER leave the pulpit and the people are wanting more of 'us', we have FAILED IN OUR MISSION FROM ABOVE.The preachers are to uplift christ,not theirselves.If all you can seem to talk about when the service is over is that preacher and how good he or she is, they have failed miserably. you should leave them talking about the glory of God and how good he is !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.