Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 04:50 PM

652 posts, read 874,872 times

Advertisements

The movie "The Sixth Sense" was an excellent movie telling the living world about the dead world all around us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 07:32 PM

8,570 posts, read 10,994,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
The ghosts (dead people) see everything. I have a friend who works as a nurse at Harborview Hospital in Seattle. They get the worst accidents from Washington, Alaska, Idaho flown in. I asked her if she talks to the dead spirits when they die. I asked her if she saw paranormal activity in the ER rooms. She is not consciously aware of the spirit world. I have a friend who is a fireman who finds the worst accidents on I-90 who sends the patients to her at Harborview. I always ask for details, I tell them somebody has to care for the dead after they pass.

When you care for the dead, you get used to the holograms, halos & auras.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and though I don't have all the answers, I do believe the years I have been involved in the study of spirits, and paranormal behavior, qualifies me to give more insight to your thoughts regarding why spirits haunt hospitals.
Spirits inhabit every corner of the universe.
There is no place they are not.
So why do they frequent hospitals as opposed to other places?
Spirits re-incarnate into what ever matter they feel is necessary to fulfill their obligation to gain in purity.
Sometimes the human body gives out before the spirit is ready to disembark from the body, and in essence, the spirit is not ready to return from whence it came.
Many times people die in hospitals through nothing more than old age, while other times it may be as a result of some physical misfortune.
Either way, when these human bodies breathe their last breath, in rare instances, the spirit within, is not ready to leave, though it must.
When this happens, the spirit lingers at the last place it remembered, trying to regain the life form it had to disembark from, and hopelessly wandering the hospital, in search of that lost material being it no longer has contact with.
Spirits, unless of evil nature, (and there are many) do not haunt for the purpose of revenge.
More often than not, in a hospital setting, they are there trying to recover what is lost.
It is no more complicated than that.
Bob.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:13 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,098,022 times
I was thinking lighting too, but it is very bright. Then again it might have to do with the contrast on the security camera image. I certainly would like to believe it's a miracle, though. Either way I'm glad Chelsea is doing better.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:35 PM

8,570 posts, read 10,994,797 times
That vision in the hospital caused me to think about a picture that was taken at my partner's funeral in 1992.
I am standing at the end of the casket.
You can make out his body lying in the casket in the lower right, behind those two smaller bright lights.
Those bright light were (I was later told by an expert in the field) the spirit of my deceased partner.
The light travels from his face toward me.
Now for a little background concerning this picture.
It was taken in the funeral home, in a private room.
There were no windows in that room, and because it was a private service, the one door was closed.
The only light came from the ceiling light, and there was nothing in the room for the ceiling light to reflect off of.
The picture as you can see, was taken without a flash.
Note how the light fades when it touches me.

Bob.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 AM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,787,722 times
Nice photo. I'm sorry about your partner. No matter how much or what we believe, it is we who are left behind who seem to suffer the most.

I have sister who does not use her ability other than that she can see spirits and communicate with them, and she has never even told her husband! However, she is a nurse and when one of her patients die, they often come to her to say "Good-bye." So, she knows before she gets to the hospital that the patient has passed. I think it's very sweet that they like her enough that they come to say "good-bye."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal