Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 07:27 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealarm View Post
(update) They have found a translucent pyramid bigger than the pyramids of Egypt in the center of the Bermuda Triangle with 2 holes in it that shoot water through it, they do not know what it does and they haven't discovered what is inside.
Anyone have a credible link to this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 06:26 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Anyone have a credible link to this?
Yes, Here is one. Very interesting find.

Pyramids of Glass Found in the Bermuda Triangle - New Earth Daily

Old 05-12-2013, 11:13 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I don't know what New Earth Daily is, but it doesn't scream mainstream news site to me.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:34 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I don't know what New Earth Daily is, but it doesn't scream mainstream news site to me.
There is unfortunately no large media outlet like CNN or MSNBC that has covered this story, And won't unless a UFO actually flies out of it in plain view. It's more "weird" or alternative news. Though the Baltic sea object got coverage the Bermuda triangle is an old legend so they assumed not much interest.

Old 05-12-2013, 04:19 PM

147 posts, read 229,083 times
I learned a while back that due to the climate conditions and the surface area that the famed Bermuda Triangle actually covers, that the number of accidents and mishappenings were statistically approximate, and not unusual for the region. The incidents in this particular area get more attention but are not numerically outrageous.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:20 PM

1,880 posts, read 2,309,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealarm View Post
The Bermuda Triangle is real I have seen it, When I was stationed at an AFB in Puerto Rico we were on the beach at night, we saw a white gaseous ball out in the ocean coming from the Bermuda Triangle that started coming toward us that grew bigger and bigger until it engulfed the whole island of Puerto Rico, and no one ever knew what that was.
Do you that could be explained by the methane theory that someone posted?

Old 05-12-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I'll relate a strange dream I had about Bermuda, which may or may not be related to the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon.

I live in Perth, Western Australia. It's antipode (the point on the globe furthest away from another point) on land is the island of Bermuda. Once I dreamnt that I visited Bermuda. Not sure why Bermuda, I can't remember whether I'd read about it or seen a programme on it...anyway, I remember the palm trees and how the main town looked as the light aircraft was landing. Now I don't THINK I'd actually seen photos or videos of Hamilton before, but when I googled 'Hamilton' the buildings etc looked just like they did in my dream. That in itself wasn't the 'creepy' part of it...

I remember going on a group tour with some tourists to visit some of the sights around town. I don't know if there's anything like it in Bermuda itself, but the tour guide, who had a esoteric, occult aura about her (who I think was a black witch doctor or voodoo priestess) lead us to this strange cemetery which was contained in what appeared to be Greek-temple like building. There were normal looking tombstones, crosses, and weird, kind of cylindrical shaped stones. Anyway, she said something and walked over to one of the stones and then sort of 'de-materialized' in front of us, becoming like a spirit, before vanishing!

That was the end of the dream, but when I awoke the idea struck me that what if my astral body - or 'dream body' had literally travelled through the centre of the Earth? Why did I dream about Bermuda, about such a spooky occurrence taking place there?
Trimac, just as a side note with you living in Australia, I wondered whether you had heard about this disappearance in Bass Strait (I originally came across it in a book about Australian mysteries):

Valentich disappearance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A UFO has never been able to be discounted as a cause for his disappearance. The transcript included in the above link makes for chilling reading.

Bass Strait Triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Truth' was out there after all | adelaidenow

An interesting theory I've heard re UFOs. Many people have said that there are less UFOs in the last 20 years and there is a theory that, in fact, many so-called UFOs were in fact very advanced Russian spy planes of some description. If that theory has been heard and discussed before, then I apologise as I haven't read all the posts on this forum.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:11 AM

200 posts, read 618,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susankate View Post
Do you that could be explained by the methane theory that someone posted?
Methane is invisible, what I saw was a gaseous vapor that grew bigger and bigger.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:59 AM

I have come across this Discovery Channel program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KXhT9tsnQ

Haven't watched it yet. Above is part 1 - there are 5 parts. It looks like an intriguing show.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:05 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,261,268 times
Elvis needs boats,
Elvis needs boats,
Elvis needs boats...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal