Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 03:46 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,411,370 times

Advertisements

Your ex and your friend would be great friends. They both have a Sun number of 1. Which means their default attitude toward life. They both have an attitude of independence, courage, leadership. Headstrong, unemotional.

And yet their life paths are quite different from that 1.

Your ex-husband's life path is 9. The number of the humanitarian and visionary. Undoubtedly he cares very much about the world at large, and is a bit of a dreamer. Cares deeply about his family as a whole, and likes to make sure everyone's doing well at all times. Has a hard time letting go of the past, and probably has "letting go" issues in general. Especially since he's got double 9 energy going on. He's a 9 Life Path. That's his main life lesson. And he was born on the 27. (2+7 = 9) That's generally how someone appears to others, and a special talent that helps someone along their life path. So he's the double humanitarian. Also natural-born leader. Has a bit of a diginfied air about him.

Your friend is 6 life path. Similar. He cares deeply about people also, but in a more paternal way. Where 9 is more concerned with humanity at large and about their family at large (basic needs taken care of.. that was your husband)...... the 6 is more hands-on. Wants to be hands-on with their kids. 6 is more down-to-earth than the 9. Doesn't think as much about the world as about their own circle of loved ones and their community. 6 is all about balance and justice. A person with a 6 life path is generally a "rock" among their family and loved ones. The shoulder to lean on. Natural-born nurturer. Even if your friend has no children, rest assured he nurtures his friends, his family, and his pets. If he has employees, he treats them like his kids/family.

And both 6 and 9 are generally harmonious and talented in the arts.

But what's more important is how compatible your friend is to YOU as opposed to how compatible he is to your ex-husband. LOL I can tell you right now if there are children in the picture, good news. Your ex and your friend would likely get a long. Congrats.

But how well does your friend get along with YOU? What's YOUR birthday?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 01:44 PM

645 posts, read 1,452,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesconsinite View Post
Your ex and your friend would be great friends. They both have a Sun number of 1. Which means their default attitude toward life. They both have an attitude of independence, courage, leadership. Headstrong, unemotional.

And yet their life paths are quite different from that 1.

Your ex-husband's life path is 9. The number of the humanitarian and visionary. Undoubtedly he cares very much about the world at large, and is a bit of a dreamer. Cares deeply about his family as a whole, and likes to make sure everyone's doing well at all times. Has a hard time letting go of the past, and probably has "letting go" issues in general. Especially since he's got double 9 energy going on. He's a 9 Life Path. That's his main life lesson. And he was born on the 27. (2+7 = 9) That's generally how someone appears to others, and a special talent that helps someone along their life path. So he's the double humanitarian. Also natural-born leader. Has a bit of a diginfied air about him.

Your friend is 6 life path. Similar. He cares deeply about people also, but in a more paternal way. Where 9 is more concerned with humanity at large and about their family at large (basic needs taken care of.. that was your husband)...... the 6 is more hands-on. Wants to be hands-on with their kids. 6 is more down-to-earth than the 9. Doesn't think as much about the world as about their own circle of loved ones and their community. 6 is all about balance and justice. A person with a 6 life path is generally a "rock" among their family and loved ones. The shoulder to lean on. Natural-born nurturer. Even if your friend has no children, rest assured he nurtures his friends, his family, and his pets. If he has employees, he treats them like his kids/family.

And both 6 and 9 are generally harmonious and talented in the arts.

But what's more important is how compatible your friend is to YOU as opposed to how compatible he is to your ex-husband. LOL I can tell you right now if there are children in the picture, good news. Your ex and your friend would likely get a long. Congrats.

But how well does your friend get along with YOU? What's YOUR birthday?
wow this is amazing. This sounds like how they both really are. You are soo dead on about them. They really did act like this.

I got along good with both. #6 really isn't good at communicating with me, where as my ex was great at communicating. #6 is more of a nurturer than my ex as well.

My bday is 2/5/81

Old 03-04-2013, 03:47 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Can anyone give their thoughts on 1111, or 11/11? .

Ive tried to find some info, but all that comes up online is "illuminati" stuff. What do the numbers mean, in general if a person follows numerology?

Old 03-04-2013, 04:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
The Meaning of the Number 1111 – Awaken Light: Spiritual Wisdoms and Channeled Inspiration

Old 03-04-2013, 06:28 PM

535 posts, read 1,296,020 times
Numerology has always intrigued me and I even bought a book showing you how to do it a couple of years ago. It got too in depth and confusing for me and I got lost along the way with all the numbers and adding (I hate math) so I gave it up.

I have always wanted someone to read my numbers for me though..correctly, not the way I was probably doing it..lol

If anyone would care to exercise their knowledge my birthday is 7/23/64 and hubby's is 8/27/74. My daughter's is 3/28/01 and my son's is 7/24/88.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:52 PM

1,851 posts, read 3,399,962 times
Is this numerology?:

My DOB: 11/4/1973
My paternal grandmother: 11/4/1926
My paternal gg-grandfather: 11/6/1848
My maternal grandmother: 10/4/1914
My maternal g-grandmother: 9/4/1883

Or just numbers?

Old 03-05-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luksky View Post
Numerology has always intrigued me and I even bought a book showing you how to do it a couple of years ago. It got too in depth and confusing for me and I got lost along the way with all the numbers and adding (I hate math) so I gave it up.

I have always wanted someone to read my numbers for me though..correctly, not the way I was probably doing it..lol

If anyone would care to exercise their knowledge my birthday is 7/23/64 and hubby's is 8/27/74. My daughter's is 3/28/01 and my son's is 7/24/88.
You are a 4.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 4

Hubby is a 1.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 1

Daughter is a 5.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 5

Son is a 2.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 2

Old 03-05-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Is this numerology?:

My DOB: 11/4/1973
My paternal grandmother: 11/4/1926
My paternal gg-grandfather: 11/6/1848
My maternal grandmother: 10/4/1914
My maternal g-grandmother: 9/4/1883

Or just numbers?
Ok this is what you do. Yours is 11-4-1973
Then you add 1+1+4+1+9+7+3=26. Then lower it to a single digit. 2+6=8
Your number is 8.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 8

You can do this with all your dates. Then look up all life paths for it. Such as career path, love path, money path or the type of number that you are.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:38 AM

6,951 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I have no doubt that the universe is based on some kind of mathematics, but like astrology, there are probably millions of different influences in your life at the moment and each has a small but significant impact on your existence.

However, to use this as a reason to switch partners is a little thin.... dont you think? In the scheme of things it really does not matter who you are with at any given point in time as the Universe will sort out its own path for you according to far more spiritual reasons than we understand at this point.

Just adding up a few numbers and making an interpretation is very similar to reading your horoscope according to your sun sign in the daily newspaper. Probably worse than useless and you might as well stick a pin in a newspaper and read the sentence it pierces. You could take that as the message for today if you like. :-)..

Old 03-05-2013, 10:46 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Hey, whatever entertains people but I *know* some people that have made serious life altering decisions based upon stuff like this and it has bit them in the butt very very hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal