Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 11:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Ive been seeing more and more reports of encounters with these things...according to the descriptions, they are tall, very skinny, to the point of being sickly looking, light gray to white skin, hairless, facial features appear human like, but somewhat different. Ive also read claims they can run and climb on all fours.

This seems to be a fairly new phenomenon, it could be the result of the 'Slender man' story imo.

Majority of the reports Ive read on these things, my gut is telling me, its a fabrication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2021, 01:21 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Perhaps you should ask your father to help choose your reading material?

Old 09-08-2021, 04:41 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
"Creepypastas", that's what you're talking about. They're just stories for entertainment.

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creepypasta

CRAWLER SIGHTING In Canada's Northwest Territories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDGY1kfG0k

Old 09-08-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
"Creepypastas", that's what you're talking about. They're just stories for entertainment.

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creepypasta

CRAWLER SIGHTING In Canada's Northwest Territories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDGY1kfG0k
People are increasingly claiming real encounters with these things, I found numerous reports from multiple cryptid databases.

Old 09-08-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Perhaps you should ask your father to help choose your reading material?
HA HA...Good one!!

He would call the cryptid stuff I read, NONSENSE.

Old 09-08-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
HA HA...Good one!!

He would call the cryptid stuff I read, NONSENSE.
Here, you want to see real pictures of your beast: https://www.bing.com/search?q=hairle...ANAB01&PC=NMTS. Just look at the pictures of bears with the mange.

Old 09-08-2021, 07:56 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
When I was a kid many years ago I remember some older people said that at a certain park outside of town albinos came out at night. I thought there must have been a camp near by of people that couldnt be out in the sunlight. Never really thought anything spooky, just, unusual. Its funny how you dont forget some things. Years later I saw a little white biped in the bluffs opposite that park. Another year later I remembered what I heard as a child and wondered if thats what they were talking about.

Old 09-09-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When I was a kid many years ago I remember some older people said that at a certain park outside of town albinos came out at night. I thought there must have been a camp near by of people that couldnt be out in the sunlight. Never really thought anything spooky, just, unusual. Its funny how you dont forget some things. Years later I saw a little white biped in the bluffs opposite that park. Another year later I remembered what I heard as a child and wondered if thats what they were talking about.
That is possible, but the witness descriptions of these things are pretty strange...I could certainly understand someone seeing an albino person in the woods and getting scared, but to the point where they claim its running on all fours, having solid black eyes, or standing 7ft tall. those seem unlikely.

Plus, an albino person is not nearly as pale/white as these things are said to be, and albinos have hair, and likely wear clothing too.

Old 09-09-2021, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here, you want to see real pictures of your beast: https://www.bing.com/search?q=hairle...ANAB01&PC=NMTS. Just look at the pictures of bears with the mange.
Well, those bears could certainly not be mistaken for Dogmen!! (considering they have little to no hair).

Doubtful they would be mistaken for rakes either, since they do not even look close to being human.

Old 09-09-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, those bears could certainly not be mistaken for Dogmen!! (considering they have little to no hair).

Doubtful they would be mistaken for rakes either, since they do not even look close to being human.
Since nobody has ever proven what they saw, bears with the mange are a good choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal