Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:34 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Absolutely not. I am the most unLeo-like person you could ever imagine!
Perhaps the opportunity hasn't yet arrived, and it may some day, and that dictatorial side of Leo may take off like a missile!

And, what oftentimes happens, when you're so out of touch with your sun sign? You project your hidden Leo behavior onto your partner, and you marry someone who will exhibit those traits more easily! Happens all the time!

When I get too out of touch with my Aries sun sign, I find myself becoming attracted to those who are Arian!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 08:50 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerciBeaucoup View Post
To answer this question though, I do feel my horoscope matches me, but not just based on my sun sign. I'm a Cancer and while those traits do generally match me, it could match others who aren't a Cancer. It's what is in your full chart that gives you a better idea. Have you ever seen where they give you a sun/moon combination description for example? Even though you have some of the same traits with the same sun, the moon makes a difference. For me I have a Scorpio moon. With the double water that makes it more emotional than, say for instance, having a more detached Aquarius moon. Scorpion moon also can make that Cancer person more possessive and revengeful. Without going into specifics, let's just say I am. But I also have a lot of air planets in my chart, including Mercury, Venus, and Mars. That helps me chill out a bit. That also says I like to communicate before I get too far with things, have to communicate actually, whether someone wants to hear me or not lol. Then there's the aspects and house placements, but that's another story. There is a lot to it.
One other thing that I've noticed, and I think everyone has, is how sometimes you just don't like someone and you don't know why. I think it's because we can get along better with those who are compatible with us in astrology and not get along with those who we are not. I am not just talking about what sun signs your sun sign is compatible with, I'm talking like what kind of aspect does your sun make with their moon or mercury or something. If it's a positive aspect like a trine or conjunction, then you'd probably like them better. If it's a square or an opposition, probably not as much. There is just so much more than a sun sign and I think those newspaper or magazine "horoscopes" do astrology a disservice.
If you're Cancer, then it's a given your Mercury is in Gemini, which attributes to your skepticism of Astrology, along with your other airy placements, and it's also a given your Venus will also be in Gemini. Your airy Mars could be in either Gemini, Libra or Aquarius. You're a classic air-water type! Up in your head one minute, down to your stomach (feelings/emotions) the next! Intuition vs. intellectuality! Left brain in battle with the right brain!

Air and water are the two most difficult elements to combine! Fire and water combinations, no problems there, as both emanate from the right side of the brain!

You've probably already found out, through the years, that you feel most comfortable with those with the darker moons (Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces/Capricorn) as you share the "same territory". You don't have to apologize for your moodiness, broodiness, depressive behavior, and the irritation won't be there when someone says: Cheer up! It's not the end of the world!

I have a dark moon (Capricorn) and a ticket to heaven, for me, is to sit down with someone with a dark moon as well, as, always remember, 2 negatives make for a positive!

Those with those irksome positive moons like Saj, Aries, Leo, please, please, please! Stay clear of me, or you'll ignite my Moon in the 8th house of Scorpio and I'll do a revenge trip on you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal