Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 03:47 PM

856 posts, read 1,052,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Unless you can do it you will never understand it.
Nice to see someone who can see the Aura...

I've been playing around with seeing the Aura for a number of years and have had a number of discoveries as a result.

If anyone wants to compare notes or start a private chit chat, I'm wide open.

Paul...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 09:53 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadhunterPaul View Post
Nice to see someone who can see the Aura...

I've been playing around with seeing the Aura for a number of years and have had a number of discoveries as a result.

If anyone wants to compare notes or start a private chit chat, I'm wide open.

Paul...

I'd like to hear more about that.

Same from you CSD--have you always been able to see them? Some people just do naturally and in some areas where it's more accepted, more people can see them--is that the case with you? My ability to see them is improving every day and I'm thinking if I can, then anyone should be able to train themselves to do so. I mean, I've gotten where I can see different layers and that is so cool.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:13 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Stepka,

The last few years and more often the last 6 months or so.
Just happened one day but I am no unfamiliar with the world of the ancients

Old 03-13-2015, 02:19 PM

Exclamation Seeing the Aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I'd like to hear more about that.
Hello, Stepka....

Here is a brief overview of my Aura experiences.....

After learning to see the Aura, I had heard of Sylvia Browne who was telling law enforcement -with regard to missing children- that 'little Johnny' was deceased but it would turn out she was mistaken- the boy or girl would be later found alive.

It occurred to me that perhaps I could do better (which was very arrogant of me since I was just starting out learning to see the Aura).

It seemed to me that if a person was alive, their Aura would reflect that and conversely, if a person was deceased, their Aura would reflect that. It just seemed logical.

So I decided to practice by having people post pictures and from these pictures, I would try to see if I could see, from the pictures, if a person was alive or not, depending on how their Aura looked. It also occurred to me that people would be hesitant to post pictures of relatives/friends so I suggested people post pictures of cats and/or dogs they own and had owned.

So people would post a minimum of three or so pictures which would be a mix of pets they have and had had in the past that had died.

For the most part -but there is an exception- if a person or animal is alive, their Aura is fuller and more bright than if a person or animal is deceased. There are shades of gray, so to speak, especially since many people are 'low energy' and in these cases it is a challenge to know from a picture if someone/a pet is alive or not. It has taken a lot of practice (since about 2007) for me to be able to tell the difference.

I'm at about 85% accurate with this which is okay but far from 100% which is what I have been shooting for.

I made a separate discovery almost from the start when doing this- I discovered that I can see the presence of health conditions from looking at a picture of a person or animal.

If a person/animal has a systemic condition (diabetes, for example), then their entire body is shaded dark, regardless of their Aura's appearance. If a person or animal has a dysfunction with a particular part of their body, then as long as that part of their body shows in the picture, I can see where that dysfunction is.

They show up as dark spots over the area of dysfunction. In many cases it is relatively obvious what the problem is, depending on the location of the dark spots. In the case of someone or an animal that has a systemic condition (my first experience with this was a dog that has diabetes. It's Aura was bright but its entire body was shaded dark) it may not be possible to actually diagnose what that condition is but the presence of a medical condition -whatever it is- is clear to me.

After asking about this for several years, I've been told that people who can do this are referred to as Medical Intuitives.

I've also done a little of this when looking at an actual person or animal.

So over the years, people have been sending me pictures for me to see either what their Aura looks like, letting me practice to see if I can tell if a person or animal is deceased or alive and in some cases, they send pictures where there is a known medical condition and I look at the pictures to see if I can spot where that problem/dysfunction exists in the body.

There is a particular website where I have had people post pictures and I usually get a pretty good response from people there who are either believers or are curious, etc. and are willing to 'play along' and post pictures for me to look at.

I had a particularly interesting experience several months ago: I saw a picture of a young girl who was missing. Law enforcement and her parents were posting her picture, hoping someone might have seen her.

I took a copy home and posted it on the wall but no matter how long I looked at it, nothing came to me about her possible location.

On the other hand, I could see her Aura which during the next few days became weaker and weaker looking. Her picture also started showing a darkness/a dark shading over her picture.

It occurred to me she was becoming stressed with each new day and somehow she was also beginning to have a health problem. The dark shading continued to get darker and her Aura kept diminishing.

After about five days, I looked at her picture and was amazed to see her Aura was very bright and in fact, it was shooting off the page. Also, the darkness was gone.

So I figured she must have been found (happy, bright Aura) and her health condition was back to normal (no more dark shading).

My curiosity got to me and I called and spoke with her mother who confirmed their daughter was back home again. I then asked if her daughter had a health condition that had been attended to once she was back home and was told she had asthma and her spray can had run out of medicine while she was missing but she now had a fresh spray can and was feeling normal again.

I have a medical background and I kicked myself for not guessing that asthma might have been the condition that was getting worse and then got better. It made perfect sense and I was bothered that I had not thought of this.

Next time.....

I've also had other discoveries related to seeing the Aura that open up a lot of questions about life and death but I'll save that for another occasion.

I've also had a few other experiences people generally associate with the Supernatural.

Paul.........

Old 03-13-2015, 03:39 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,772 times
I can't see auras, but I am loving this discussion.

I wrote this poem just after my mom died in late 2003. I had just finished a Stephen King book about auras and life strings (I can't think of the title offhand, nothing unusual for me.) and this poem just came out in seconds.

I hesitated putting it in this discussion, but when Paul mentioned the grayness, I thought, "what the heck, it fits."

Aura

An aura of kindness
surrounds the tiny soul
in waves of blinding
white light.
Her life string
rises upward
as bright as
a flash of lightning
in a darkened sky.

Pink and red
rosebuds of color
lead her through
the path of life.
Her life string
changes colors
as quick as she breathes
the windblown air.

Her heart cries out
"this is my autograph":
the colors of
the flowers
and all the rainbows.
Her life string
darkens to shady gray
then fades to
black.

tulani...

©2003

Old 03-13-2015, 04:15 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Wow tulani, that was great and so apt for our discussion. Hey if you're interested you can google up stuff about how to see your aura and I think there's stuff on youtube. I started to be able to see something right away and each day it gets clearer and the layers get more distinct. As I said I can't make out the colors very well, but I can see bands, like heat waves coming off the pavement in summer.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
I can't see auras, but I am loving this discussion.

I wrote this poem just after my mom died in late 2003.

Aura

An aura of kindness surrounds the tiny soul in waves of blinding white light.
Her life string rises upward as bright as a flash of lightning in a darkened sky.

Pink and red rosebuds of color lead her through the path of life.
Her life string changes colors as quick as she breathes the windblown air.

Her heart cries out "this is my autograph": the colors of the flowers and all the rainbows.
Her life string darkens to shady gray then fades to black.

tulani...

©2003
Wow, Tulani, that was very lovely. You are certainly a loving and sensitive person. If you have kids they are benefiting from your being their mother.

Here is the website I chose to learn to see the aura. It gives you something to do that opens the mind to the possibility that the Aura exists. Because first, you need to convince the mind the Aura exists so it will acknowledge its presence.

Then, practice seeing the Aura by looking at different objects. Remember- everything has an Aura--- an ashtray, a rock, a flower, a roofline, a car, a chair and even shadows have an Aura.

Then practice looking at yourself in the mirror using a medium intensity light and a white or light colored background. Dark backgrounds make it harder to see the Aura. The website, below, suggests you gaze, not stare, without blinking. Pick the middle of your forehead or midpoint between your eyes and you may eventually see the Aura around your head, neck and shoulders.

Most people see it as a glow, usually white and with practice, you will see it in color. With practice, you will see what your Aura color is. They say it changes depending on mood and health but by and large, everyone has a basic Aura color. Practice until you see yours.

Another shortcut to seeing it is to place your hand, palm down, on a white sheet of paper. Pick a finger and gaze at a midpoint on that finger and you will see the glow that is the Aura. Again, some people see it as white and then in color and some people see it in color from the first.

You will find that you will see the Aura in your peripheral vision. The mind is still resisting seeing it. When you look directly at it, it may tend to dissipate. After a while, you may be able to look more directly at it.

Once you have gotten this far, let me know and I will give you a few things to look at that will blow your mind.

Here is the website:

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 1
Aura - Learn to see your Aura image with your own eyes

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 2
Read Aura with Peripheral Vision and Eye Exercise

How to see and READ the AURA: Part 3
Observing Aura Color - Meaning of Aura Color

Now, half way down page 3 you will see: "Meaning of Aura and its colors"

STOP AT THIS POINT. GO NO FURTHER.

It is my suggestion you do not read this section yet. Instead, practice what the first two and a half pages discuss and practice seeing the Aura.

After you have gotten to where you can see it, in color, you may see that other people and animals, also, have, of course, their own colored Aura.

See if your intuition can suggest what their colors mean as far as what kind of person/their character is about.

Reading the 'definitions' of colors may give your mind 'answers' before you have had the chance to see if you can interpret what you see, yourself.

So don't read this section. Also, there are 'Aura Color Charts' that can be found everywhere on the Internet. Again, don't look them up until you have had the opportunity to see if you can interpret the colors you see (around people and animals).

When you do eventually read the other half of page three and look at Aura Color Charts, you will see that they are not full of surprises. Each color definition gives a variety of possible suggestions as to what a color says about one's character/personality. It is normal to simply pick out the description that fits.

So if you see someone you know who has, for example, a Blue colored Aura (and there are shades of Blue just like other colors).....pick a chart that has the most number of descriptions based on all the shades of a color [robin's egg blue, ocean blue, sky blue, royal blue, etc.] you will see a description that fits.

So telling someone what their Aura color says about them won't be anything new to them; most people know what they are about.

But seeing a person's Aura in color will tell you something about that person in advance if you don't already know them.

So, first, practice seeing the Aura. Then use your intuition to see if you can discern what a person is about from the looks of their colored Aura. Then go to the charts to see if you are accurate in your intuition.

P.S. "Other things" may happen while you practice seeing the Aura. You may see 'other things' while looking at the Aura and you may even get a visit from 'someone' while looking in the mirror while you practice looking at yourself.

Be open to new possibilities once you begin to see the Aura since seeing the Aura, for some people, is a gateway to 'the other side of the looking glass' as I put it.

Paul...

Old 03-13-2015, 07:36 PM

897 posts, read 1,180,446 times
I wonder what sort of aura half of the people who claim to see auras would have seen with Ted Bundy........

Old 03-13-2015, 08:12 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
posting it again because I'm not allowed to rep you right now

An aura of kindness
surrounds the tiny soul
in waves of blinding
white light.
Her life string
rises upward
as bright as
a flash of lightning
in a darkened sky.

Pink and red
rosebuds of color
lead her through
the path of life.
Her life string
changes colors
as quick as she breathes
the windblown air.

Her heart cries out
"this is my autograph":
the colors of
the flowers
and all the rainbows.
Her life string
darkens to shady gray
then fades to
black.

tulani...

©2003

Old 03-13-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjury15 View Post
I wonder what sort of aura half of the people who claim to see auras would have seen with Ted Bundy........

Jjury....

That's a good question- I'll check it out.

Hmmm, he's dead and his Aura looks stronger than one would expect from a deceased person.

Some peoples' Aura (this goes for animals, too) have stronger looking Auras than you'd expect because they have not yet 'crossed over'.....

(Let's not debate that but I can provide anecdotal evidence as why I say such a bizarre thing. I'm open to other possibilities but after having seen this on several occasions with matching background knowledge about the person/animal, this is the possibility that seems to fit.....)

Anyway, it's showing up white in color so I will check this out over the weekend until I finally see it in color and then I'll post it.

Paul........

... ('claim to see the aura'?? LOL!)

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal