Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 08:54 AM

818 posts, read 456,415 times

Advertisements

l think my cards have been talking about gf right through,l don;t think it's over. She sent me something yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 09:20 AM

ps , also l'm pretty right now to btw so thanks for peoples help that l've spoken too and heard from here, much appreciated.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:13 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
Both important women in my life do Tarots , ex w stopped them in the end though ,said they gave her the creeps and l must admit , they did me too.
l read somewhere playing cards were the original form.
My gf uses angel cards , those things are incredible .
There are so many different versions of tarot now that not all are so creepy. The Rider Waite deck is the one most people are familiar with and I personally do not care for that particular deck.
The original playing cards came from the Middle East and called Mamluk and had four suits. When that deck was brought into Italy by the Moors, it was then that the deck evolved with the addition of the trump cards. Even then, it was only the very well off families would have a deck. These decks were used for a game that is played very much like a Bridge.
The playing cards we use today are derived from the Mamluk.
There are all kinds of decks, not all tarot, as tarot has a very specific structure two arcanas and 78 cards. I also have several oracle decks, like your girlfriend's angle cards, but they are fairies, dragons, totem animals and such. I like them well enough, but I really am more of a tarot person.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:28 AM

Yeah right thanks owl , really interesting.
So do you actually read the cards and use them in that way and read other people ?
lf so have you found they are accurate ?

And also , how would you interpret all these heart cards in mine that have basically been coming up non stop for so long ?

The only reason it might even matter is that l actually met and fell in love with gf 2 1/2yrs after going through divorce, which was a huge huge period for me.
Gf and l have been a very exiting but also partly sorta wild ride and it really is crunch and decision time for us right now because one of us has to change countries, and it could be the biggest right or wrong decision of my life.

like , l not relying on cards to make it for me of course, nothing like that, but these damn hearts just keep on coming. Can't help but wonder just wth they are talking about, if anything.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:40 AM

Must admit that's a surprise, l was cert somebody through here could nail those cards l've been getting.

Anyway , they're still coming. lt's almost becoming a subconscious daily challenge to cut the deck without getting hearts. But here's the strangest thing .
A few days ago , no hearts. Instead l got queen of spades , 4 times.
l did new cuts through the day as l came and went and , q of spades , 4 shuffles, 4 cuts.in a row.
Well , the way l use them q of spades is not a good card about women, but it was also very strange the way that suddenly after all this time and all those hearts, l get that. and 4 times.just out of the blue.
Well , sadly , l had to ring ex gf that afternoon about something and it did not go well , not well at all.
But the even stranger thing is, the call with gf was upsetting but a day or so later after that, and on the very first cut , the hearts are back and have been back each cut ever since.
So sadly , l'm pretty sure it looks like, to me anyway that whatever this non stop hearts thing is about , its not about gf,

Old 08-26-2017, 05:33 PM

You'll have to excuse me too people if l'm sounding like a nut case all so concerned just about a few weird cards .
It's just life you know over this last 5yrs since divorce, craziest roller coaster l've ever been through and it's still going.
Normally over the years although l found cutting the deck often very accurate, l don't take it too seriously, live by it or anything like that, just a bit of sideline curiosity, fun, experimentation .

But, have to admit, with everything that's been going on for me and still going and decisions to come, these strange and unbelievably consistent card l've been getting , well , can't help think there's a real message or guidance in there.
Just wish l knew what it was.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
Yeah right thanks owl , really interesting.
So do you actually read the cards and use them in that way and read other people ?
lf so have you found they are accurate ?

And also , how would you interpret all these heart cards in mine that have basically been coming up non stop for so long ?

The only reason it might even matter is that l actually met and fell in love with gf 2 1/2yrs after going through divorce, which was a huge huge period for me.
Gf and l have been a very exiting but also partly sorta wild ride and it really is crunch and decision time for us right now because one of us has to change countries, and it could be the biggest right or wrong decision of my life.

like , l not relying on cards to make it for me of course, nothing like that, but these damn hearts just keep on coming. Can't help but wonder just wth they are talking about, if anything.
I will read with a standard playing card deck if no tarot deck is around. Hearts is obviously the suit of emotions, things of the heart, but it's not all romance. Hearts is any emotion, the number of the card brings a more specific meaning as well as what cards are also in the draw.
Spades are all thing of the mind: thoughts, intellect, communication.
Diamonds are about the material and physical things: job, money, possessions, health.
And Clubs are about action; inspiration, passion, motivations.

Without knowing what context in which the cards are drawn, the focus, it's not something I could comment one in confidence as to what they all mean. Just pulling a lot of heart cards could mean something consistent and specific, or be all over the place, focused on different things.

Old 08-27-2017, 05:27 PM

Thanks owl.
Well they'd certainly be nailing the emotional side of things then this last few years that's for sure.
The way l use them , 9 and ace of hearts, are the strongest happiness and love cards, marriage, in the deck, all though l swore l'd never get married again haha.
And they've been coming up every cut , for well over 18mths now as l was saying.

l don't do a hand of cards ,as l was saying all l ever do is shuffle the deck , cut the deck , and take the top card from that cut. That's it.
l can either ask a question and focus on that while l shuffle and cut the deck , or l can just do it and see what l get.
Whatever that card is usually does relate to whatever's going on in life for me at the time or whatever question l asked.
With amazing accuracy actually.
But in all the yrs, lve never had this consistent heart pattern been coming for over 18mths now, longer l think.

Last edited by hawk101; 08-27-2017 at 05:37 PM..

Old 08-27-2017, 05:51 PM

l guess where it gets tricky is that everyone uses different meanings and interpretations.
Even playing cards there are dozens of different interpretations but l've just stuck to the only one l use , ever since started doing the cards.

So basically , they've been telling me about love and happiness for well over 18mths and naturally l just thought they were about gf and the new house in a new town ,l've just bought finally , after my divorce.
Well , we've broken up and l'm so miserable in the new town l'm thinking of selling already.

Maybe they're telling me to keep the house and stay here because happiness is still coming. Dunno. Sure not feeling it right now.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:45 AM

Hawk, have you been keeping a journal at all? Recording your thoughts or approach for each time you do a cut? Writing out your thoughts feelings and experiences prior to the cut and then writing out the message received once you have pulled a card?
I'm such a nerd that I like statistics and such and would be recording everything so that I could go back and math it up, look for patterns and such and try and get an overall bigger picture or even a whole new meaning and perspective provided by the accumulated notes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal