Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 10:56 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times

Advertisements

I wanted to post this earlier this evening, but got tied up with other things, so now that I have time, I want to tell you about something that happened this afternoon.
Before getting into it, I want to say, this is not the first experience I had with paranormal, spirit, behavior.
About 5 years ago I had something similar happen.

Today I was updating the wiring in a couple of post lanterns on my deck.
Got my tools together, but couldn't find my wire cutters.
I took all the tools out of my tool box, and spread them out on my workbench, hoping to find the wire cutters.

They are always in that tool box, along with other tools I use in my daily work.
I went over the collection twice, and no wire cutters.

Left them on the bench, and decided to look in the draws in the kitchen cabinets.

No luck so looked every where in the house I could think of, still no luck finding them..
Went back into the kitchen and said out loud, "Jesus JR, what the hell did I do with those dammed cutters"?

Jr is my deceased best friend and partner, He died in 1992.
We have had interaction on occasion since he passed.

I had just about given up hope of finding the wire cutters, and decided I would use a knife to strip the wire.

Went back out to the shed to get some wire nuts, and there on the work bench were the lost wire cutters.
I had left all the tools on the bench when I went into the house to search for the cutters.
Now, all the tools were in the tool box, except the wire cutters.
They were the only tool on the bench.
I don't know where they had been, but I know for sure who found them.
All I could say was, "Jr, you amaze me".
I know he was the one responsible for not only finding them, but putting the tools back in the box.

This is not the first time something that came up missing was found by him, and put where I would find it.
I have had a few difficult situations over the years, and that guiding hand has always been there and got me through it.
The minute I walked into the shed, and saw the wire cutters on the bench, I knew how it happened.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2018, 02:28 AM

587 posts, read 225,510 times
Yup I totally believe!!

Spirits are all around us....... Certainly nothing to be afraid of

Old 01-25-2018, 12:43 PM

50 posts, read 37,534 times
I believe 100% percent almost same thing happen to of my aunties died about 2 years ago and we were very close because she was a artist and we like alot of them same stuff whenever I doubt myself artistically she would come to me in dreams or when I felt depressed I would smell her brownies or flowers because she loved to garden and when I was a kid me and my older siblings would help her. Sometimes I still dream of her but not as much in these dreams she would be beautiful and happy before she died of cancer usually she would be talking to me or giving me something sometimes I see myself as a child again gardening or painting with her.

Last edited by WingedWolfWitch; 01-25-2018 at 12:52 PM..

Old 01-25-2018, 12:46 PM

50 posts, read 37,534 times
I miss her so much because she was the peace maker between all of us but now that she is gone I don't really go near my familey except for my older sister because she is very excepting of me .

Old 01-26-2018, 11:46 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,487,096 times
Thanks for sharing. I love reading accounts like these.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:55 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,075,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy221 View Post
Yup I totally believe!!

Spirits are all around us....... Certainly nothing to be afraid of

Me too...I'm a believer!!

Old 01-28-2018, 12:38 PM

991 posts, read 1,520,946 times
Cool!!!

Old 01-28-2018, 01:13 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,297,139 times
Will you be able to try missing something again and capture it on video?

Old 01-28-2018, 10:15 PM

32,944 posts, read 36,386,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Me too...I'm a believer!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2MLlZKarM

Old 01-28-2018, 11:08 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
Will you be able to try missing something again and capture it on video?
I have 4 video cameras that are recording 24/7, but they are focused on the property.

When this incident happened, it was inside one of my storage sheds, so video didn't pick it up.
I am contemplating a video camera for the den, as I spend a lot of time in there.
I also have my recording equipment for evp in there.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal