Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 06:18 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,510,269 times

Advertisements

Some hunters allegedly spotted and recorded video of a bigfoot in Utah. I haven't watched the video yet so really have no opinion, other than the "creature" looks like it's a long way from the camera.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/watch-h...utah-mountains
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2019, 02:02 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times
From the distance that video was taken, my guess is it was a human dressed in a bear costume.
Wouldn't be the first time, and certainly not the last.

Bob.

Old 02-08-2019, 06:30 AM

19,806 posts, read 9,367,244 times
I would doubt it only because if I thought I was looking at Bigfoot, I would not be moving my camera/phone around so much, but would keep it steady, I would not stop filming so soon, and I would probably call someone else for confirmation. Also, it would be fairly easy, I would think, to identify that specific area and look around for physical evidence (hair or fur, etc.).

Old 02-08-2019, 08:11 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I would doubt it only because if I thought I was looking at Bigfoot, I would not be moving my camera/phone around so much, but would keep it steady, I would not stop filming so soon, and I would probably call someone else for confirmation. Also, it would be fairly easy, I would think, to identify that specific area and look around for physical evidence (hair or fur, etc.).
The article states that hunters spotted the creature; but you hear a man talking to his family. Of course maybe he went hunting while the kids went to the water park?

It also looks like they are driving away from the 'creature' instead of trying to get better pictures. It just amazes me that BF photographers cannot take one clear picture; they must all go to blobsquatch school! We do not have enough evidence with this picture to prove or disprove anything.

Old 02-08-2019, 10:08 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
I know where this is...

My guess is Sasquatch had a case of the munchies so he was just heading down to JCWs for a burger and milkshake.

Old 02-08-2019, 12:14 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
From the distance that video was taken, my guess is it was a human dressed in a bear costume.
Wouldn't be the first time, and certainly not the last.

Bob.
I agree. Bear costume, plus "Hold my beer" and you get this. Same dummies that send up balloons with flickering lights, screaming its a UFO.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:14 AM

11,129 posts, read 9,764,095 times
Worst video ever.

Old 02-15-2019, 01:03 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
Worst video ever.
Makes you wonder why it ever made the news. I suppose they were just looking for something controversial, but not political.

Old 02-16-2019, 12:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Just something to think about...

Considering it is now 2019, and computer/phone technology progresses at a crazy rate, and yet the Bigfoot, UFO, etc videos and pictures that show up, are the same old, poor quality, fakes that can be easily spotted....So where are all the super high quality fakes that by rights, SHOULD be all over the place today?

With the CGI technology available to the average home user today, there should be LOTS of high quality, almost impossible to determine if they are fakes, video and pics circulating, even those that fool the experts...but there are not?

Old 02-16-2019, 06:02 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Just something to think about...

Considering it is now 2019, and computer/phone technology progresses at a crazy rate, and yet the Bigfoot, UFO, etc videos and pictures that show up, are the same old, poor quality, fakes that can be easily spotted....So where are all the super high quality fakes that by rights, SHOULD be all over the place today?

With the CGI technology available to the average home user today, there should be LOTS of high quality, almost impossible to determine if they are fakes, video and pics circulating, even those that fool the experts...but there are not?
Which is exactly what I have been saying! Our world is getting smaller by the minute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal