Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 12:11 PM

5,677 posts, read 5,905,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
This video shows a cut tooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTy13xLhu9s
I saw that and wondered if either the person who found it did that, or someone else did that and left the skull. Im kinda thinking there may be some mischief, or the skull was found before and DNA tests done, or for whatever reason the skull was put back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2020, 01:59 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,177,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I would certainly not trust handing over this skull to just anyone, its likely to 'go missing' if it goes to a university, the guy in the video says he knows the right people to do this testing, so Im going to trust him on this, and lets see what they come back with.
The only thing that would make that skull 'go missing' is if the believer were afraid to get it tested! That seems to be the case with many pieces of 'evidence' when the scientific community might come back with an examination that proves it is a known species!

Keep in mind that your 'team' has no real evidence to this date!

Old 04-10-2020, 08:13 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,255,256 times
Skull update at 13:16 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn9swogyo4Y

Old 04-10-2020, 08:37 AM

2,453 posts, read 1,694,312 times
Quote:
Thanks for the time stamp, that guy is really hard for me to watch.

Old 04-10-2020, 11:36 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,177,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Thanks for the time stamp, that guy is really hard for me to watch.
All I hear is a lot of talking and not showing anything except a glance. Just a lot of wasted time listening to nothing!

Old 04-20-2020, 05:35 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,255,256 times
UPDATE"

It starts at about 18 min. Worth listening to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF69OtNjKRQ

Good Patty info near the end.

Old 04-20-2020, 11:43 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,634,405 times
Quote:
UPDATE"

It starts at about 18 min. Worth listening to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF69OtNjKRQ

Good Patty info near the end.
Its interesting about that 'split ridge' on the skull, and how nothing else has that. I think we can also put the bear theory to bed too, due to the angle of the spinal cord coming out of the skull. (whats interesting about that too, many Dogman reports, the witnesses say it doesnt appear to have a neck of any kind, its shoulders kind of sit higher than its head does, and they always appear to look kind of hunched down/forward.

Something I do find a bit odd though, in many Dogman reports Ive read, witnesses claim their heads are abnormally large, (like to the point of being totally out of proportion to their bodies, ( I will admit, some of this is may be people mistaking all the hair and thinking the head is larger than it really is), when the guy holds the skull up next to his head, it really doesnt look that much larger than a human (from the front anyway), but who knows, maybe it was a young Dogman or a female even, some of the people Ive heard, talk of Dogman being 800-1000lbs, 7-10ft tall...this skull does not look like it comes from something THAT large.

Great video though, I look forward to hearing more about this skull.

Old 04-23-2020, 05:34 AM

No 2 skulls are exactly alike, so the ridge could simply just be a genetic deal. As far as the spinal cord opening, its definitely different than a bear, but large dogs have the same type of openings. Canine is still my choice, rotty or mastiff. And that tooth, broken, wow. That had to hurt. I would suspect it got infected and thats probabaly what killed the animal. It really needs to be tested in a lab instead of the finders adding fuel to the fire of it being a cryptid.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,634,405 times
I havent heard them mention anything about the cranial capacity...has anyone else heard of this? If they are thinking it is a Dogman, its cranial area is probably going to be similar size as humans, (since Dogman are said to be very intelligent).

I know they can test the cranial capacity by pouring a type of media inside the cranium, and they measure how much volume it has, I remember they measured the 'star child skull' with this method, and they found its cranial capacity was MUCH larger than an average humans.

Old 04-24-2020, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I havent heard them mention anything about the cranial capacity...has anyone else heard of this? If they are thinking it is a Dogman, its cranial area is probably going to be similar size as humans, (since Dogman are said to be very intelligent).

I know they can test the cranial capacity by pouring a type of media inside the cranium, and they measure how much volume it has, I remember they measured the 'star child skull' with this method, and they found its cranial capacity was MUCH larger than an average humans.
And a quart jar holds more than a pint jar. Of course the volume was more, the skull is bigger, duh! Every person born with hydrocephalus has a bigger skull.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal