Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 04:45 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,949 times

Advertisements

Let's hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2020, 04:50 PM

30,498 posts, read 16,202,768 times
If you're asking what would convince me that Bigfoot actually exists, the only thing would be if I saw one myself.

Even honest people can be mistaken. Photos can be manipulated so much these days.

Nope. I'd be the only one I'd believe.

wouldn't really expect anyone else to take my word for it tho'.

Old 04-28-2020, 04:59 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,677,918 times
Seeing one myself up close and personal, someone trapping a live one, or someone shooting one.

Honestly a picture or video would not do it. There are a TON of scammers out there now with pictures, videos, and the same rehearsed story that makes zero sense.

Old 04-28-2020, 05:52 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,871,621 times
The 2 encounters Ive had. Ive given my testimony before.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
The 2 encounters Ive had. Ive given my testimony before.
I don'nt doubt you sir.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Seeing one myself up close and personal, someone trapping a live one, or someone shooting one.

Honestly a picture or video would not do it. There are a TON of scammers out there now with pictures, videos, and the same rehearsed story that makes zero sense.
What do you mean by rehearsed stories?

Old 04-28-2020, 06:22 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
If you're asking what would convince me that Bigfoot actually exists, the only thing would be if I saw one myself.

Even honest people can be mistaken. Photos can be manipulated so much these days.

Nope. I'd be the only one I'd believe.

wouldn't really expect anyone else to take my word for it tho'.
PLENTY of skeptics have had encounters and immediately changed their opinion, maybe it will happen for you too!

Ive never seen one, ( I may have heard one once), but there is no way to determine that then or now. Im waiting and keeping my eyes open though.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
What do you mean by rehearsed stories?
The stories that have been posted on here as links like the Vic Condiff(SP?) show and the others like it. The shows star is always steering the story teller who usually sounds like they are reading a script or trying to remember the script. The story teller always messes up the story by changing details or adding details that are easily proven false.

I am NOT referring to any experiences of members that they shared.

Old 04-28-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
PLENTY of skeptics have had encounters and immediately changed their opinion, maybe it will happen for you too!

Ive never seen one, ( I may have heard one once), but there is no way to determine that then or now. Im waiting and keeping my eyes open though.
How long have you believed? You seem to be in a hot spot for both Bigfoot and Dogman yet all you post is stuff you find from spending a LOT of time on the internet. Why aren't you spending that time out in the real world actually looking for these things or are you and not posting about it?

Old 04-28-2020, 10:40 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
The stories that have been posted on here as links like the Vic Condiff(SP?) show and the others like it. The shows star is always steering the story teller who usually sounds like they are reading a script or trying to remember the script. The story teller always messes up the story by changing details or adding details that are easily proven false.

I am NOT referring to any experiences of members that they shared.
In case you didnt know, Vic Cundiff (Im not sure on the spelling of his last name either?) is VERY well respected, he is known for being very compassionate and honestly trying to help people that have experienced negative trauma due to their sightings of these things.

Many of these witnesses have suffered something like PTSD due to their experience(s).

Even before I listened to his show, I was always seeing his name come up and noticed how everyone seem to highly respect him, and praise him for trying to help these people, when everyone else will not believe them or accuses them of being frauds...if none of it was real, I dont think he would have this great reputation like he does.

In fact, the guy in southern OH, whose place I visited, before he went on Vics show, he had been talking to Vic for quite awhile, and apparently he was helping him with the problem he was having at his property, The guy claimed Vic helped him tremendously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal