Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 03:53 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Yep, there is an account in the Bible just like that. We can learn a lot about God's view of Sodom (hint...God doesn't think much of Sodom).

And the whole world, not just the U.S, is "lying in the power of the wicked one."
We do have a religious forum where you can discuss your take on religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 05:08 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
Creepin around my house at night?? I don't think so...

I would definitely shoot a Bigfoot if it was trying get after me for some reason or another. That goes for random weirdos, too though.

Get off my lawn.

Old 08-14-2020, 06:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Creepin around my house at night?? I don't think so...

I would definitely shoot a Bigfoot if it was trying get after me for some reason or another. That goes for random weirdos, too though.

Get off my lawn.
Sasquatch are curious about us...thats why they like to peek inside our windows, they dont want to be seen though.

Old 08-14-2020, 07:10 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,949 times
I think that the flickering of the tv might be a real draw to them. Much like the flickering of a camp fire mesmerizes us.

Once in the past the Dallas/FT. Worth Zoo; irrc. had to put all the Chimps in side. The chimps loved watching the JUNGLE BOOK overand over. They changed the video and they had a near-riot of the chimps.

Old 08-14-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Sasquatch are curious about us...thats why they like to peek inside our windows, they dont want to be seen though.
Of course they do; that is why we have so much evidence left behind to prove their existence! Like fingerprints on our windows and saliva on the sills from when they watch us bake pastries! Of course they know enough not to spook a dog and alert the home owners; they are such timid beast and run at the sight of any human. Perhaps we should call them scaredy-cats instead of alpha predators?

Old 08-14-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Of course they do; that is why we have so much evidence left behind to prove their existence! Like fingerprints on our windows and saliva on the sills from when they watch us bake pastries! Of course they know enough not to spook a dog and alert the home owners; they are such timid beast and run at the sight of any human. Perhaps we should call them scaredy-cats instead of alpha predators?
Funny you should mention that, I was reading a bunch of Dogman sighting reports yesterday, read quite a few where people saw them peeking in windows (daytime and night time), many of these incidents they left big paw prints behind (larger than a mans hand), claw marks on the exterior of the house was also a common detail reported ( on homes with wood or siding).

One case, the lady said drool was dripping out the side of its mouth and she was able to collect a sample, she had it tested and claimed it came back as a mixture of canid, human and primate.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Funny you should mention that, I was reading a bunch of Dogman sighting reports yesterday, read quite a few where people saw them peeking in windows (daytime and night time), many of these incidents they left big paw prints behind (larger than a mans hand), claw marks on the exterior of the house was also a common detail reported ( on homes with wood or siding).

One case, the lady said drool was dripping out the side of its mouth and she was able to collect a sample, she had it tested and claimed it came back as a mixture of canid, human and primate.
Good; maybe you can inquire if she would release a copy of that report? Hearsay doesn't do us a lot of good. The report should list that lab that did the testing and the full results.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Good; maybe you can inquire if she would release a copy of that report? Hearsay doesn't do us a lot of good. The report should list that lab that did the testing and the full results.
I can certainly try.

You have to admit, it would be pretty dumb on her part, to lie about such a claim, she would have to know people are going to ask to see the lab report.

Old 08-14-2020, 10:23 AM

8,330 posts, read 2,960,691 times
I collect Sasquatch skins and pay $500 for each on average. You would think they’d fetch more than that but I have good trusting friends that are hunters and they give me a good deal.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:44 PM

190 posts, read 75,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
I collect Sasquatch skins and pay $500 for each on average. You would think they’d fetch more than that but I have good trusting friends that are hunters and they give me a good deal.
How do you know they’re real? And what is a Sasquatch skin? It’s not like a snake skin is it?

These Bigfoot/Sasquatch hunters need to have a drone with an HD camera. I’m waiting for someone to capture footage this way. Where is the Bigfoot going to go? You can’t outrun a drone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal