Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 09:58 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The end goal for the scientists is to determine what we(humans) are likely to experience and what effect things have on other bodies roughly similar to us.

Now, if the aliens are trying to re-engineer humans to become better, or perhaps live on another world, then they need to know what effects the atmosphere, water, bugs, and all kinds of things will have on the human body processes. Actually I have no idea why they do it, but this is the kind of reasons why we humans do it on animals.

I think it is pretty barbaric what we do to animals, but I dont know what an alternative would be - given that we want to develop some chemicals which we think may treat disease. It would need a major change of attitude to change things now.

I suppose we could do it the old way which is to use diet, herbal and natural things to heal our conditions and illnesses and then we could use ourselves as the test subjects. This would be a more loving and ethically responsible way to do it.

The end goal is to make prosper the more advanced species ( the humans) at the expense of the less advanced species ( animals) - that's what these experiments are all about, and that's what they aim for at the end - be that curing of the diseases, fertility improvement - you name it.

Now with this in mind, think again about the *tests* that the humanoids ( or whatever you want to call them) are performing on humans and with what purpose in mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2021, 09:27 AM

15,799 posts, read 20,513,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Now, if the aliens are trying to re-engineer humans to become better, or perhaps live on another world, then they need to know what effects the atmosphere, water, bugs, and all kinds of things will have on the human body processes. Actually I have no idea why they do it, but this is the kind of reasons why we humans do it on animals.
If we were created by a superior race, than one would think they would want to perform tests on our bodies to keep tabs on our development. It's been said that abductions tend to follow family lines, so they could be looking for genetic trends over generations to gather data for whatever purposes they require. It could be to make tweaks to our code, or understand environmental impact. If they had nefarious reasons, i would think they would have enough data on our bodies to figure out how to off us without even firing a shot. They simply make us sterile and every is gone within 100 years or so. From what i've seen, they've been around potentially a lot longer than that.

I don't think they are here to invade per se, but their goals here may to monitor our health for some reason. What that reason is is up for debate. The only signs of "aggression" i've read about is when they deactivate our (and other countries) nukes. If they limit it to just this, i certainly wouldn't mind.

Old 06-14-2021, 10:06 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,575,119 times
Intergalactic travel takes too long. Not practical on basis of sending living beings based on life spans. Not practical on basis of sending craft and getting timely information and being able to respond on a timely basis. It doesn't even work well for unmanned missions.

Old 06-14-2021, 10:13 AM

515 posts, read 1,059,737 times
Why does everyone always assume they are extraterrestrials from another planet? These things have been appearing to people for ages and there is very little consistency in the appearance of the so called ships and their occupants. They seem to reflect the expectations of the times. Airships in 1890s, rocket ships and little green men in the 1950's, mysterious black triangles in the 1990's, and pulsating orbs the decade after that.

Old 06-14-2021, 01:29 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchior6 View Post
Why does everyone always assume they are extraterrestrials from another planet? These things have been appearing to people for ages and there is very little consistency in the appearance of the so called ships and their occupants. They seem to reflect the expectations of the times. Airships in 1890s, rocket ships and little green men in the 1950's, mysterious black triangles in the 1990's, and pulsating orbs the decade after that.
Hollywood got the 'extraterrestrial theory' popular!, and I think its possible that theory was pushed on purpose, to hide the real truth,which was FAR stranger, to the point, many citizens are not even able to comprehend what it means!

Ive said many times...THEY ORIGINATE HERE ON EARTH...trying to explain what they are and where they reside is difficult.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:18 PM

515 posts, read 1,059,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Hollywood got the 'extraterrestrial theory' popular!, and I think its possible that theory was pushed on purpose, to hide the real truth,which was FAR stranger, to the point, many citizens are not even able to comprehend what it means!

Ive said many times...THEY ORIGINATE HERE ON EARTH...trying to explain what they are and where they reside is difficult.
I tend to agree with that. Having been interested in UFOs since I was about 8 and reading everything I could about them, my beliefs have shifted. Because of all the high strangeness and inconsistencies with regard to the types of spacecraft and aliens reporedt, I eventually came to disbelieve in the ET hypothesis.

Also I noticed that many of these incidents have things in common with certain religious phenomena, like Marian apparitions. For some the whole Fatima miracle reads like a massive UFO incident. Seems like there is something that has always been here, something that may not yet fit in our current understanding of reality that has been interacting with us over the ages, for reasons that still remain unclear.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:45 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchior6 View Post
Well, it’s kind of what extraterrestrial means. Otherwise they would just be terrestrial.

Old 06-14-2021, 04:44 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
So, how do we go about interacting with them?

Maybe Dr Steven Greer's CSETI is the way forward? Maybe we should flash lights at them like in Close Encounters film? You would have thought our scientists would have some ideas and the media would ask them. Perhaps they will one day.

Old 06-14-2021, 08:07 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Intergalactic travel takes too long. Not practical on basis of sending living beings based on life spans. Not practical on basis of sending craft and getting timely information and being able to respond on a timely basis. It doesn't even work well for unmanned missions.

Unless there is some way of speeding that up. Traveling near the speed of light for example.

Old 06-15-2021, 04:22 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,224,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Unless there is some way of speeding that up. Traveling near the speed of light for example.
I don't believe that would be fast enough to make Earth missions practical for any extra-solar civilization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal