Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2023, 06:05 AM

2,115 posts, read 1,042,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Meteorological summer started on June 1st. The OP did say by Spring, not by summer.

Actually many or most would interpret "by spring" means before spring or beginning of spring. Not by the first day of summer. They should have said by the first day of summer if that's what they wanted.
That's a very rarely used definition of summer's beginning. Anyhow, the OP's assertions have been shown laughably wrong and nothing more than the garden variety q blatherings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2023, 02:25 PM

2,047 posts, read 865,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokuremote View Post
That's a very rarely used definition of summer's beginning. Anyhow, the OP's assertions have been shown laughably wrong and nothing more than the garden variety q blatherings.
Not even close buddy. Sorry you didn’t get the White House landing you were needing. Quit watching CNN and MSNBC and go do some digging around and see what’s going on. They’re freaking here. Give me 12 hours of dedicated research following leads and you’ll come to the same conclusion. Countless people have come forward to share their stories. Since the government has issued full immunity. Everything from retired CIA agents to government officials to ask governors to ask Prime Minister’s, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, messages, court documents, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions,the list goes on forever. They’re here, they’ve been here, there’s no more secret, only unknown origins and intentions.

The disclosure comes in bits and pieces and it’s happening literally every day.

Old 06-03-2023, 02:42 PM

2,457 posts, read 1,706,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Not even close buddy. Sorry you didn’t get the White House landing you were needing. Quit watching CNN and MSNBC and go do some digging around and see what’s going on. They’re freaking here. Give me 12 hours of dedicated research following leads and you’ll come to the same conclusion. Countless people have come forward to share their stories. Since the government has issued full immunity. Everything from retired CIA agents to government officials to ask governors to ask Prime Minister’s, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, messages, court documents, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions,the list goes on forever. They’re here, they’ve been here, there’s no more secret, only unknown origins and intentions.

If there is even a speck of truth in that POST IT. Otherwise it is just another silly post with no proof from someone who heard from someone that someone knows a guy that knows a guy that met a person once that said they heard that someone they knew has proof.

If it was true you wouldn't have to make these outrageous posts that only "believers" believe. It would be common knowledge.

Old 06-03-2023, 05:07 PM

30,271 posts, read 11,905,785 times
Quote:

You repeat yourself several times in a way that is a little disturbing.

You said this in your OP:

The powers that be have already suggested that our lives are all going to change. Drastically.

When is that happening?Is it possible for your life to change drastically and not be aware of it at all. I would say no.

But if you have some links to share and save us the 12 hours of searching for whatever you have found. Have it it. You were the one who brought all of this up. I am willing to keep an open mind if you can show proof.

Old 06-04-2023, 04:59 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,261,856 times
Quote:
Quit watching CNN and MSNBC and go do some digging around and see what’s going on. They’re freaking here.
What news source do you recommend for fair and balanced news?

Old 06-04-2023, 08:15 AM

2,115 posts, read 1,042,778 times
Quote:

LOL. Right out of the q playbook. Nonsensical blatherings no backup, goalposts moving.

Boy I wish the aliens would step up some abductions.

Old 06-05-2023, 09:35 AM

1,001 posts, read 567,454 times
Quote:
Everything we’ve known about life here is likely to change.
I’ve studied UFOs and alien encounters and the like for as far back as I can remember. Even before my teenage years. I kind of dropped the subject for a decade or so and picked it back up about 10 years ago. I keep up to speed on literally every single bit of information that comes out. And I can almost unequivocally tell you that we are about to get told some life altering information about our place in the universe. And a lot of you aren’t gonna like it. Well, in fact most of you probably aren’t. Congress is going to vote immediately after the midterms to give those with direct knowledge about UFOs and alien abductions total immunity. The people that are gonna come forward are already known. They’ve already disclosed what they’re going to be able to say in public. And it’s already approved just awaiting Congress to make it into law. Now the specifics of what we may be told are still vague but basically life as you know it or have been taught and told is not what you think. Aliens are here, and they’ve been directly involved with us since our inception. They can basically do anything they want to us. Including altering our genetics, DNA and evolutionary path. A.k.a. they likely created us and put us here. And yes they do experiments on us, they monitor us, they’ve highbred with us and their technology is so far beyond anything any of us can comprehend that even the most brilliant minds who have been working on back engineering things for decades haven’t even put a dent into understanding their technologies.

For those of you Debunkers that are gonna say “show me proof, show me a link, blah blah blah, just go do some research. Take a week or two, listen to some podcasts, listen to all the government officials coming forward, navy pilots, security clearance individuals, you name it. Thousands and thousands and thousands of people have had experiences with these beings. In fact most of us probably have been abducted we just don’t remember it. They monitor all of our lives. The stuff really isn’t being hidden anymore. It’s just too much for the powers that be to try and hide it and keep a lid on it. They can’t.

Regardless of what the official disclosures will be, they are coming soon. We won’t have to wait much longer. The powers that be have already suggested that our lives are all going to change. Drastically.
I saw this same thread title on another forum and my question is, what has changed radically since 2022? It is late spring/early summer depending on what lattitude you are, so where is the radical change? We still don't have "disclosure" that aliens from outerspace are visiting us. It is just more disembling statements that there are some things the air force and dod don't know. Anyone who claims they have proof of E.T. visitations has not shown that proof, just talk.

Old 06-05-2023, 10:04 AM

2,457 posts, read 1,706,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
I saw this same thread title on another forum and my question is, what has changed radically since 2022? It is late spring/early summer depending on what lattitude you are, so where is the radical change? We still don't have "disclosure" that aliens from outerspace are visiting us. It is just more disembling statements that there are some things the air force and dod don't know. Anyone who claims they have proof of E.T. visitations has not shown that proof, just talk.
I have been into UFOs for easily 40 years. Many of those years I fell for the BS the OP posted and believed every word of it. After many years of hearing the same excuses over and over and over and over countless times I realized it is just a bunch of BS and for me was beyond silly to believe in it.

Yes I 100% believe there are other life forms in the gigantic reaches of space. Do I believe they are visiting us, no, no I don't.

Old 06-05-2023, 10:46 AM

1,001 posts, read 567,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I have been into UFOs for easily 40 years. Many of those years I fell for the BS the OP posted and believed every word of it. After many years of hearing the same excuses over and over and over and over countless times I realized it is just a bunch of BS and for me was beyond silly to believe in it.

Yes I 100% believe there are other life forms in the gigantic reaches of space. Do I believe they are visiting us, no, no I don't.
I have also been interested and researched this subject for over 40 years. I had experiences and saw unexplainable stuff as well, but most of the people publishing information are in it for the attention and the money. I even went to a few UFO symposiums, lots of fun talking to people, but nothing new after all these years. And disclosure has been yelled about for 30 years and still nothing new. Space Force is new, but like the old joke of aliens looking at our satelites and weapons and saying "yes they are armed but what is concerning is that their weapons are aimed at themselves!"

As for my experiences and sightings, I have no idea what caused them but they were not physical for the most part, even the lights in the sky that seemed to be inside the atmosphere or just at the edge of our atmosphere I had no way of determining if they were actual physical objects. I was willing 20 years ago to believe they were aliens from outerspace (E.T.) but now because of other experiences I think there was not a real physical aspect to them.

Old 06-05-2023, 11:15 AM

30,271 posts, read 11,905,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
Its very very hard to see, yet its everywhere. That is what I am getting from this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal