Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2023, 11:34 PM

2,044 posts, read 856,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
I know I asked someone "immunity from what or for what" somewhere (maybe another forum that has this same thread topic). So are you saying the immunity is to allow people to disclose what they know about UFO/UAP activity that the government has kept secret? Is that what "full immunity" means? And what government are you talking about, since you mention prime ministers?

This looks like arrogant, bullyish blathering nonsense to me. Especially since you challenge people to do 12 hours of research to get the information you have. Silly boy, posturing because people aren't bowing down to your inferior superiority.

Usually I don't get answers when I ask questions so I challenge you to answer the question, it is a simple one. Then maybe you can point all of us to that research you did to KNOW anything new, that most of us have looked for (you are not the only one who does research).
You know I’ve been on this forum long enough not to fall for the tactics of piling on different adjectives that have nothing to do related with what I posted. Congress as in our own Congress here in the United States of America have granted immunity to anyone coming forward about disclosures regarding UFOs, UA peas, aliens whatever you wanna call it. And another one just came forward today. In fact it made major news headlines. See if you can find it. He confirmed that the government has had possession of crashed UFOs including alien bodies for decades and have been back engineering it. He also confirmed that aliens are here and have been here. See if you can find it. It’s all over the place. Here’s a clue for you. Go to google and type in “UFO news“ and start there, start digging. Tick-tock, as novel of a social media network as it might be is also a good place because it’s not censored. Yes there’s a lot of fake BS crap on there but there’s a lot of stuff you won’t find anywhere else. When you find reports, dig deeper. Jeremy Corbell, is also a good source to start with and branch out from there.
You don’t like the continent of what I said? Dispute it. Calling me Eragon or a silly boy doesn’t work. These are very simpleton tactics. Childish and irrelevant. In the last 180 days there are literally an endless list of people coming forward with credible evidence. If you don’t wanna believe it that’s your choice. Don’t go calling someone who’s pointing it out names. It makes you look foolish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2023, 03:42 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,221,727 times
We have zero evidence that any unexplained phenomena is of extraterrestrial origin. There is conjecture fueled by hope, need for attention and possibly mental illness in some cases. Show us the physical evidence.

Old 06-06-2023, 05:48 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Summer will be here in a couple of weeks. Everything we've known about life here has not changed.

Old 06-06-2023, 07:36 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Summer will be here in a couple of weeks. Everything we've known about life here has not changed.
Apparently you are not looking hard enough.

Old 06-06-2023, 08:28 AM

4,298 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
We have zero evidence that any unexplained phenomena is of extraterrestrial origin. There is conjecture fueled by hope, need for attention and possibly mental illness in some cases. Show us the physical evidence.
What physical evidence would convince you?

David Charles Grusch has verifiable credentials and testified under oath to congressional hearings on the topic outright saying we have recovered craft of "exotic origins" (notice, he didn't say extraterrestrial) and that there is a sort of arms race taking place among nations to reverse engineer these craft.

As it states in the article https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...lien-tech.html

Quote:
An unclassified version of the complaint shared with the Debrief states that the evidence of extraterrestrial tech was illegally withheld from congressional oversight by the Intelligence Community in order to “purposely and intentionally thwart legitimate Congressional oversight of the UAP Program.”
Note: This complaint was cleared by the DoD for publication.

Given he has said there has been scientific material testing done, I would assume this testing has been done behind more than one closed door and may take decades to come to light, and if he's to be believed (and he appears to be well backed by his peers) the intelligence community doesn't want it to come to light at all.

Even if they were to release pictures I don't think you'd be satisfied, I don't think you'd be satisfied by data from those tests, and that's ok. We all have our weight of evidence that would be sufficient to convince us of something, and sometimes, none of us want to ever admit we were wrong despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary (see religion for instance).

Old 06-06-2023, 08:29 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Apparently you are not looking hard enough.
LOL, IF it was real you wouldn't have to look at all. It would be everyplace because it would be by far the biggest news in human history. It wouldn't be some losers on Tic Tak telling everyone about the secrets the government was hiding.

Even funnier is how the government is going to give immunity to whistle blowers from themselves. That is so beyond silly I couldn't do enough alcohol/drugs to believe that makes sense. The gullibility of some people is unbelievable.

Old 06-06-2023, 10:48 AM

982 posts, read 542,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
You know I’ve been on this forum long enough not to fall for the tactics of piling on different adjectives that have nothing to do related with what I posted. Congress as in our own Congress here in the United States of America have granted immunity to anyone coming forward about disclosures regarding UFOs, UA peas, aliens whatever you wanna call it. And another one just came forward today. In fact it made major news headlines. See if you can find it. He confirmed that the government has had possession of crashed UFOs including alien bodies for decades and have been back engineering it. He also confirmed that aliens are here and have been here. See if you can find it. It’s all over the place. Here’s a clue for you. Go to google and type in “UFO news“ and start there, start digging. Tick-tock, as novel of a social media network as it might be is also a good place because it’s not censored. Yes there’s a lot of fake BS crap on there but there’s a lot of stuff you won’t find anywhere else. When you find reports, dig deeper. Jeremy Corbell, is also a good source to start with and branch out from there.
You don’t like the continent of what I said? Dispute it. Calling me Eragon or a silly boy doesn’t work. These are very simpleton tactics. Childish and irrelevant. In the last 180 days there are literally an endless list of people coming forward with credible evidence. If you don’t wanna believe it that’s your choice. Don’t go calling someone who’s pointing it out names. It makes you look foolish.
OK. So you explained it, thanks.

As for TiK Tok not being censored, I know for a fact it is. Just not the same way U.S. based social media is.

Forgive me for calling you names. It was not appropriate, but as far as I can see, the "immunity" has not given us any new information. Just people who claim to be whistleblowers allowed to say the same stuff we have already heard over and over. When someone brings out a crashed E.T. vehiclefor public scrutiny I will believe it.

And to be clear, I have seen a lot of unexplained weirdness in the sky and I have had experiences, so I am not a debunker, I am a questioner, a skeptic. We need more open minded skeptics asking questions. If we get answers good, but so far the answers are thin, veiled or defensive. It gets tiresome.

Old 06-06-2023, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You must live way up north if you have to wait a couple more weeks for summer. The story said early spring, that was March or April. It is just another carrot on the end of a stick to keep people hoping, waiting, or something else, manipulated.

Old 06-06-2023, 02:09 PM

12,981 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
You must live way up north if you have to wait a couple more weeks for summer. The story said early spring, that was March or April. It is just another carrot on the end of a stick to keep people hoping, waiting, or something else, manipulated.
It's still spring. Summer begins on the summer solstice, about June 21. It doesn't matter where you live, as long as it's in the northern hemisphere. Meteorological summer begins June 1, but that's due to the weather warming rapidly during June, not due to the real, orbital mechanics, definition.

Old 06-06-2023, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
It's still spring. Summer begins on the summer solstice, about June 21. It doesn't matter where you live, as long as it's in the northern hemisphere. Meteorological summer begins June 1, but that's due to the weather warming rapidly during June, not due to the real, orbital mechanics, definition.
Summer has nothing to do with the "official Roman calendar" And meterological summer does count. If someone wants to make a prediction they should use an actual date or date range rather than "early spring"

My point was that the stated approximate date has come and gone and nothing, just some new militray guys claiming stuff and swearing under oath, but we have nothing real to consider that oath means anything except that it is his turn to get some limelight and obfuscate the issues, dragging people on and on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal