Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2023, 11:25 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Its very very hard to see, yet its everywhere. That is what I am getting from this thread.
You just aren't open minded. With an open mind you will see everything and become a believer. Just open up and believe. Psychics are real, cartoon Santa is real, Bigfoot is real, Easter the Bunny is real, aliens visiting earth is real, the list goes on and on all you have to do is be open minded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2023, 12:20 PM

950 posts, read 1,259,768 times
I have no clue. Even religious posters on Youtube talk about the coming Three Days of Darkness etc. In any case, Jesus Himself in the Bible says no man knows the coming of the hour of the Father. As far as UFOS go, there are some who tink they are demonic, yes, no ,maybe? I've got other things to worry about beside aliens.

Old 06-05-2023, 12:49 PM

982 posts, read 542,512 times
Quote:
Its very very hard to see, yet its everywhere. That is what I am getting from this thread.
Yeah, another person who "knows" and "sees" things that no one else does. Seems like an attempt to get attention.

Old 06-05-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
You just aren't open minded. With an open mind you will see everything and become a believer. Just open up and believe. Psychics are real, cartoon Santa is real, Bigfoot is real, Easter the Bunny is real, aliens visiting earth is real, the list goes on and on all you have to do is be open minded.
An open mind never makes a believer, unless your brain fell out when you opened your mind and you let someone else put their beliefs in there to replace it.

Old 06-05-2023, 01:24 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
An open mind never makes a believer, unless your brain fell out when you opened your mind and you let someone else put their beliefs in there to replace it.
There was a lot of sarcasm in that previous comment. I know I have an open mind. But its funny on here that those accusing me of not having an open mind have already decided all of this is real because they want so much for it to be real. Not because of evidence and they don't want to listen to anyone who says otherwise. That is not being open minded.

Old 06-05-2023, 01:49 PM

Quote:
There was a lot of sarcasm in that previous comment. I know I have an open mind. But its funny on here that those accusing me of not having an open mind have already decided all of this is real because they want so much for it to be real. Not because of evidence and they don't want to listen to anyone who says otherwise. That is not being open minded.
I realized after I posted that you were being sarcastic. Hard for me sometimes, being literal minded to catch sarcasm.

I agree with you. I think skeptics (as opposed to debunkers and believers) are more open minded on the whole, they ask questions and think about the answers they get. It irks me that a lot of those "believers" don't answer the questions asked and instead deflect calling names, accusing someone of not being open minded or pretending like anyone who asks questions or has a different perspective is a "debunker".

Old 06-05-2023, 02:48 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat56 View Post
I realized after I posted that you were being sarcastic. Hard for me sometimes, being literal minded to catch sarcasm.

I agree with you. I think skeptics (as opposed to debunkers and believers) are more open minded on the whole, they ask questions and think about the answers they get. It irks me that a lot of those "believers" don't answer the questions asked and instead deflect calling names, accusing someone of not being open minded or pretending like anyone who asks questions or has a different perspective is a "debunker".
I am an agnostic. I don't debunk religion but simply don't see any evidence that there is some superior being out there. Could be. Can't prove its not true. But I have an open mind to the possibility I am wrong or that we are all wrong and there is way more to the universe and why we happen to be here than we understand now. We have an understanding of how old the universe is but what existed before that? If you are religious and believe God created everything. What was God doing before he created everything. We have no answers to that.

Old 06-05-2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I am an agnostic. I don't debunk religion but simply don't see any evidence that there is some superior being out there. Could be. Can't prove its not true. But I have an open mind to the possibility I am wrong or that we are all wrong and there is way more to the universe and why we happen to be here than we understand now. We have an understanding of how old the universe is but what existed before that? If you are religious and believe God created everything. What was God doing before he created everything. We have no answers to that.
Yes, all very good questions. I don't think any religion has it right that insists that there is a "God who wants us to..." anything. Men proclaim with no proof. I do think there is more to each of us than the sum of our physical parts but that has nothing to do with religion and the judaic religions have nothing to do with any diety.

And the UFO thing has become like religion to a lot of people. Some think the government is hiding vital information, some think that the E.T. are really demons, others think the E.T. are here to save us but I don't think anything can save us no matter where it comes from, we need to save ourselves if, there is fact is something we need saving from (besides ourselves).

Old 06-05-2023, 03:02 PM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Not even close buddy. Sorry you didn’t get the White House landing you were needing. Quit watching CNN and MSNBC and go do some digging around and see what’s going on. They’re freaking here. Give me 12 hours of dedicated research following leads and you’ll come to the same conclusion. Countless people have come forward to share their stories. Since the government has issued full immunity. Everything from retired CIA agents to government officials to ask governors to ask Prime Minister’s, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, messages, court documents, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions,the list goes on forever. They’re here, they’ve been here, there’s no more secret, only unknown origins and intentions.

The disclosure comes in bits and pieces and it’s happening literally every day.
You can't even share one link?

Old 06-05-2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Not even close buddy. Sorry you didn’t get the White House landing you were needing. Quit watching CNN and MSNBC and go do some digging around and see what’s going on. They’re freaking here. Give me 12 hours of dedicated research following leads and you’ll come to the same conclusion. Countless people have come forward to share their stories. Since the government has issued full immunity. Everything from retired CIA agents to government officials to ask governors to ask Prime Minister’s, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, messages, court documents, Heads of major university scattered throughout this country, video evidence, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions, Heads of our military, even deathbed confessions,the list goes on forever. They’re here, they’ve been here, there’s no more secret, only unknown origins and intentions.

The disclosure comes in bits and pieces and it’s happening literally every day.
I know I asked someone "immunity from what or for what" somewhere (maybe another forum that has this same thread topic). So are you saying the immunity is to allow people to disclose what they know about UFO/UAP activity that the government has kept secret? Is that what "full immunity" means? And what government are you talking about, since you mention prime ministers?

This looks like arrogant, bullyish blathering nonsense to me. Especially since you challenge people to do 12 hours of research to get the information you have. Silly boy, posturing because people aren't bowing down to your inferior superiority.

Usually I don't get answers when I ask questions so I challenge you to answer the question, it is a simple one. Then maybe you can point all of us to that research you did to KNOW anything new, that most of us have looked for (you are not the only one who does research).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal