Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 07:51 PM

13 posts, read 20,063 times

Advertisements

What do you all think of chemtrails?

I'm interested to see if anyone else has done any research (like myself; once a skeptic) on chemtrails & what their personal opinion on them is...

Personally, knowing what a contrail (condensation trail) is, I think its really friggin weird to see two planes flying next to eachother at what looks to be the same altitude and one leaves no trail & the other leaves a giant white trail spanning from horizen to horizen that eventually turns into a weird looking cloud.

Does anybody else notice them?

If anybody is interested in links providing evidence/spectulation that this is going on I'd be more than willing to post them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 08:33 PM

1,877 posts, read 5,344,672 times
My mom told me about chemtrails b/c she is a big Coast to Coast fan. I find it interesting, but don't know enough to really form an opinion of one way or another. I have looked in the air to see if I can tell a difference or not, which I can't. I also like listening to Coast to Coast from time to time and believe anything is possible. To keep this local I would look at all the planes flying out of RTP when I lived near Brier Creek. I have heard certain areas in the country are concentrated on.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:48 AM

13,811 posts, read 27,457,282 times
Air changes properties as you change altitude. The planes "next to each other" may be separated by 10,000 ft.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:57 PM

2 posts, read 4,539 times
http://www.oneradionetwork.com have the world’s foremost expert on chemtrails on Tuesday 23rd June 10am - 11am CST – LIVE CALL IN

Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 PM

225 posts, read 575,023 times
I believe in a lot of things, but this particular issue doesn't make me raise an eyebrow.

Old 09-14-2009, 04:15 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,527,269 times
It has been bad in Atlanta for the past few days. It seems when rain is predicted, I see the white lines forming in between the clouds. It has affected me badly. I feel a bit spacy today and have felt ill for three days. I won't go outside for long. Anyone in Atlanta feel the same lately??

Old 09-14-2009, 05:32 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,460,850 times
Here's what has gone on in California:
http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/chemtrails-governments-aerial-spraying-pesticide-experiment-program (broken link)-

This is a good overview for spraying worldwide
http://www.worldgathering.net/stop/

Here is another and the motivation behind it explained:
The Stealth Genocide Program - Review: Death In The Air

Old 09-14-2009, 05:37 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times

Old 09-14-2009, 05:41 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,415,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~pyff~any View Post
What do you all think of chemtrails?

I'm interested to see if anyone else has done any research (like myself; once a skeptic) on chemtrails & what their personal opinion on them is...

Personally, knowing what a contrail (condensation trail) is, I think its really friggin weird to see two planes flying next to eachother at what looks to be the same altitude and one leaves no trail & the other leaves a giant white trail spanning from horizen to horizen that eventually turns into a weird looking cloud.

Does anybody else notice them?

If anybody is interested in links providing evidence/spectulation that this is going on I'd be more than willing to post them.
I think we really, really need a Conspiracy Board to put this kind of junk on.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:42 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Here's what has gone on in California:
http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/chemtrails-governments-aerial-spraying-pesticide-experiment-program (broken link)-

This is a good overview for spraying worldwide
STOP Chemtrails Index

Here is another and the motivation behind it explained:
The Stealth Genocide Program - Review: Death In The Air
I just looked over those links - one or two of which I've already seen.

I'll put this nicely...

Some people are very, very gullible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal