Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:37 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Which conspiracy theories do you believe were "actual conspiracies", and which do you believe are only "conspiracy theories"?

Here is a starter: http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...urder-jfk.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
ergohead, you'll have to do better than just the one. I thought there would be a list to choose from, but you only give the one...
My take on JFK is that he was burning the candle at both ends, the two ends met in the middle and took him out. Oswalt was killed in order to shut him up.

Now what other conspiracy theories do you have so as to comment on, which ones people believe in and which ones they don't.?

Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
I believe there is a elite group of international bankers that fancy themselves as masters of the universe, but in reality they are just as delusional as most conspiracy theorists.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:01 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Which conspiracy theories do you believe were "actual conspiracies", and which do you believe are only "conspiracy theories"?

Here is a starter: http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...urder-jfk.html
Bush did them all. All conspiracies

Old 02-05-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
ergohead, you'll have to do better than just the one. I thought there would be a list to choose from, but you only give the one...
My take on JFK is that he was burning the candle at both ends, the two ends met in the middle and took him out. Oswalt was killed in order to shut him up.

Now what other conspiracy theories do you have so as to comment on, which ones people believe in and which ones they don't.?
Pearl Harbor, false flag?

9-11, false flag?

1969 moon landing?

H1N1 purposely launched for the benefit of those holding vaccine contracts with the Government?

AGW?

RFK?

MLK?

Demonization of pot to benefit corporate interests?

Chemtrails?

The Science community's poo pooing of Morgellons as a delusional disease?

Fluoride in drinking water to control the masses?

Anyone can add more if I left any out.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:24 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,271,663 times
Default More..

Quote:

9-11, false flag?

1969 moon landing?

H1N1 purposely launched for the benefit of those holding vaccine contracts with the Government?

AGW?

RFK?

MLK?

Chemtrails?

The CIA invented CRACK to keep the Negros down!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
The CIA invented CRACK to keep the Negros down!
That's a keeper.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:34 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:

9-11, false flag?

1969 moon landing?

AGW?

RFK?

MLK?

Chemtrails?

Thanks. Most of these I don't even know about. I'm not old enough for Pearl Harbor. But the 69 moon landing, the U.S.A. flag didn't fly up there by itself.

H1N1 and 9/11 both say that people of the U.S. are willing to kill people to get their end across, and I have difficulty in believing that. Are people stupid and they don't pay attention?, yes.

Fluoride in drinking water to control the masses? How? Gardisell (miss spelled) to control the population, yes.

Others mentioned above, I'd have to look up in order to form an opinion.

Do I trust our U.S. government, no. There is something hinky stirring in the masses and I just haven't quite put my finger on it. It's beginning though stems from 1961 and JFK. It seems as though our voting polls have been rigged.

I wasn't old enough to vote, just old enough to hear and remember my father at an election time stand up saying to the TV, 'the votes just don't add up'. (1970's) That idea was stamped sealed and delivered to me by the Florida votes and Bush's second term.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:39 PM

536 posts, read 413,999 times
Pearl Harbor, false flag? Yes, it is a fact that Roosevelt knew about the japs heading to pearl harbor there have been books stating the fact and paperwork to back that up. The U.S needed a real good reason to get involved in the war to save Britain. Being attacked was that way.

9-11, false flag? Again yes absolutely! Israel and the white house had a large hand in this.

1969 moon landing? I think it was real

H1N1 purposely launched for the benefit of those holding vaccine contracts with the Government? I don't know about being purposely launched but it just seemed a coincidence at the timing. I did not get the shots and I won't either.

AGW? No idea

RFK? No idea

MLK? I believe he was shot by JER

Demonization of pot to benefit corporate interests? Eh possibly.

Chemtrails?

The Science community's poo pooing of Morgellons as a delusional disease? No idea

Fluoride in drinking water to control the masses?Yes

Old 02-05-2010, 05:47 PM

1,506 posts, read 4,280,302 times
One that I believe is that the U.S. government actually encouraged belief in UFOs as alien spacecraft in order to misled the Soviets about American spy plane technology. I don't think it worked on Soviet government, they are not that gullible, but it did create a whole community of believers in the U.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal