Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 01:27 AM

969 posts, read 825,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Yeah...... I was being sarcastic really. It's more likely we're lump her together with Thatcher....... But, she seems to be a woman with a vision of how she wants to steer this country. I'll give her a chance, without early criticism.
Sorry. I guess I should have spotted that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 01:28 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
Quote:
Theresa is turning out to be more interesting than I thought she would be. She really seems to want to go in a completely new direction of Government priority, and strategy. Lets see how she gets on when unexpected events happen. In 30 years time we may talk about this woman with whispered reverence and awe......... well, I won't - I'll be brown bread. But you know what I mean........
Ill be joining you hahah...shes coming first to Scotland Ill be going to see her , Ive met Maggie Thatcher in 88 at the Garden Festival.. we had a chat about some exhibits and she was given Edinburgh Crystal from one of the shops there.. never saw such a security presence.. they had armed men on top of buldings and the tower erected for the festival and all the river was shut off for her arrival by boat.. Dont see Theresa needing all this.. Morning Dave

Old 07-15-2016, 01:38 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,431,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Ill be joining you hahah...shes coming first to Scotland Ill be going to see her , Ive met Maggie Thatcher in 88 at the Garden Festival.. we had a chat about some exhibits and she was given Edinburgh Crystal from one of the shops there.. never saw such a security presence.. they had armed men on top of buldings and the tower erected for the festival and all the river was shut off for her arrival by boat.. Dont see Theresa needing all this.. Morning Dave
Morning dizzy...... You met Maggie? She is remembered and loved by some, and hated by many. But, she was a conviction politician, and followed her path with much self belief. I never liked her, but we need someone like her to deal with the EU. Is Theresa May that woman? Time will tell. The next couple of years will be interesting for sure.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Morning dizzy...... You met Maggie? She is remembered and loved by some, and hated by many. But, she was a conviction politician, and followed her path with much self belief. I never liked her, but we need someone like her to deal with the EU. Is Theresa May that woman? Time will tell. The next couple of years will be interesting for sure.
Did Dave face to face with the woman for five minutes having a wee gab... she was powerful..even with chit chat you could feel the vibes.. I will say though her skin was beautiful.. couldnt get over how good it looked for an older woman..http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinio...rden_Festival/

Old 07-15-2016, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Did Dave face to face with the woman for five minutes having a wee gab... she was powerful..even with chit chat you could feel the vibes.. I will say though her skin was beautiful.. couldnt get over how good it looked for an older woman..Memories: When Maggie came to the Garden Festival (From Herald Scotland)
I hate to say it....... but I found her strangely attractive........ By about 1985, after the Falklands War, she was all powerful in government. The hair got bigger, and the shoulder pads more padded. I would watch her being interviewed on the telly, and thought, "well, power suits, and power itself becomes you doesn't it woman?".....

She peaked though, and by the time she sat crying in the car, after leaving Downing Street for the last time, I had gone off her........

Old 07-15-2016, 01:57 AM

Quote:
I hate to say it....... but I found her strangely attractive........ By about 1985, after the Falklands War, she was all powerful in government. The hair got bigger, and the shoulder pads more padded. I would watch her being interviewed on the telly, and thought, "well, power suits, and power itself becomes you doesn't it woman?".....

She peaked though, and by the time she sat crying in the car, after leaving Downing Street for the last time, I had gone off her........
hahahahahahah must have been those Sue Ellen dresses and jackets that did it..your very diverse Dave.. Racquel now Maggie hahah

Old 07-15-2016, 02:02 AM

Quote:
hahahahahahah must have been those Sue Ellen dresses and jackets that did it..your very diverse Dave.. Racquel now Maggie hahah
I have a wide variation of women in my fan portfolio........ But as you know Dizzy, Raquel Welch will always be my first love!

Old 07-15-2016, 02:09 AM

Quote:
I have a wide variation of women in my fan portfolio........ But as you know Dizzy, Raquel Welch will always be my first love!
Illl email your wife and let her know hahaha...

Old 07-15-2016, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Illl email your wife and let her know hahaha...
She knows........

Old 07-15-2016, 03:19 AM

Quote:
She knows........
are you still walking...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom