Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 03:47 PM

465 posts, read 928,391 times

Advertisements

Dude gets laid for a living; he's probably had more sex with attractive women that half the people in this thread have put together.

His DC article is spot on, but I can't comment on the accuracy of Toronto because I've never been. He did say very good things about Quebec and my experience tends to agree.

I do think he's whack for only wanting white women, though I suppose we all have our racial preferences, as I'm not attracted to the vast majority of black women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 03:53 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerstars View Post
Dude gets laid for a living; he's probably had more sex with attractive women that half the people in this thread have put together.

His DC article is spot on, but I can't comment on the accuracy of Toronto because I've never been. He did say very good things about Quebec and my experience tends to agree.

I do think he's whack for only wanting white women, though I suppose we all have our racial preferences, as I'm not attracted to the vast majority of black women.
And that's his problem in both articles he complains that there are too many non-white women. That right there skews his opinion sharply. He complains that there are too many black women in dc at the hangout spots and too many Indians and Asians at the toronto spots. And the problems he sights are Immigration and too many good jobs for black people.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:16 PM

144 posts, read 259,600 times
This guy is spot on about DC. Lived here for 5 years now...the short list he mentioned had me sitting up - agreeing.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
i guess you guys think there are too many blacks in dc,
but since when has dc not had more blacks than others?
just face the reality of the situation. dc is one of the only
places in the u.s.a. that was friendly to black americans
in history. we led the way for all the other brown faces to
come to this country. if it wasn't for dc, none of us would
be free, but i see that some people are just figuring this
out in the 21st century, and it is like they want to turn
the clock back now.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:26 PM

324 posts, read 467,693 times
haha that's exactly how i describe DC to people. it's a great city but maybe the past decade's job growth has been attracting a certain type of people...

Last edited by r_u_a_wizard; 05-17-2013 at 06:41 PM..

Old 05-22-2013, 12:45 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,662 times
regardless of accuracy, the guy goes out, has the capacity to sit before a camera with consistency, analysis, willingness to share, and discuss his opinions on his experiences- what have you done to contribue to society (ask yourself that question). The clip has 14k views (i wonder how the haters feel now) but you are probably the ones that don't pay attention to detail- which results in negative commenting.... If I have to further explain the amount of interest this topic brings about in men and women around the world, then turn off your screen cause you don't get it and never will cause your brain doesn't operate in that fashion- not meant to undermine. There are studies on facial feature attraction that brings about enormous interest. Its about about social behavior and perception. Being aware. Many negative people live in a bubble and only see their job and home and live in absolute. They are too lazy to gather any information to report back so that others can prosper and perhaps further contribute themselves from their own analysis.

Ever ask a question on google only to find out there are tons of folk that want to know the same? "Do mice eat meat" - type that in and you won't even finish before google has it up... there are inquiring minds that lead the world to greater discoveries. If you posted anything negative, go out and discover your inner qualities.

Open your mind, learn, and give back the knowledge to others- if dc is really fat and ugly, then go out and seek why or are you too content with life as many are in DC? Low stress levels equals no creativity. If it ain't broke, why ask what can be done to improve- that is the typical mentality in DC which represents just plain ole johns and janes in DC.. That's my opinion based on my assessments.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:57 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opacy View Post
I would definitely listen to a guy in a tracksuit on the internet who posted a nearly 4 minute rant on YouTube. He seems legit.

Roosh On Romanian Variety Show - YouTube

Speak again, he is a traveling man on a Romanian talk show... Speak again but next time speak clearly... but majority don't even go passed the orginal poster's video to inquire of his other videos and to see where he has been and who has any interests in his experiences...

Inquire and negavity will cease...

Old 05-22-2013, 01:45 PM

744 posts, read 1,091,666 times
Isn't that Roosh? I seem to remember him as a prolific DC blogger from 7-8 years ago...if I recall he was part of the lame "pick up artist community" that used to plague DC nightlife before the Great Recession hit.

It seems all these "pick up artists" left town. At least, that was the case before I left DC in 2010. And good riddance. I sure hope they don't re-spawn when I return to the District in the near future.

Old 05-27-2013, 07:07 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,681,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Isn't that Roosh? I seem to remember him as a prolific DC blogger from 7-8 years ago...if I recall he was part of the lame "pick up artist community" that used to plague DC nightlife before the Great Recession hit.

It seems all these "pick up artists" left town. At least, that was the case before I left DC in 2010. And good riddance. I sure hope they don't re-spawn when I return to the District in the near future.

He's overseas now. His website seems to be active although it was subject to a list from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:05 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Lol. Look at all these guys coming to defend Roosh. Hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC