Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 09:31 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,410,655 times

Advertisements

Just changed my display name on netweather to 'Derp Patrol'

From now on I will be catching out all these derps complaining about 16C 'heat'

these people would actually find it uncomfortable living on the Faroe Islands.. for the heat!

Old 07-17-2014, 09:52 AM

2,688 posts, read 6,564,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
These are changes both of us would approve of. I'd like much more day-to-day variability in winter, kinda like what the eastern US gets. Though wouldn't care for those much above average days. Those isolated 15°C+ days NYC gets in winter are plenty enough for me.

Ooh look what you're headed for. Only 3 1/2 months left.
Meteociel - Climatologie mensuelle de Orly (91)
Meh, that's indeed terrible but
  • Still long enough to derp in the sun in gf's garden
  • November in Nice isn't Hawaii either anyway
  • Might plan a trip to Australia in January if I can save enough until then (I have free accomodation in Sydney - gf's relatives) so probably Sydney + Queensland + maybe Melbourne, that'd give me something to look forward to when we'll be getting soaked in cold drizzly crap in November

Old 07-17-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
[LIST][*]Still long enough to derp in the sun in gf's garden[*]November in Nice isn't Hawaii either anyway[*]Might plan a trip to Australia in January if I can save enough until then (I have free accomodation in Sydney - gf's relatives) so probably Sydney + Queensland + maybe Melbourne, that'd give me something to look forward to when we'll be getting soaked in cold drizzly crap in November [/LIST]
I went to Nice last November and got there the day that the weather turned

The few days before my gf was there already and was on the beach in 20C weather .. I landed in the morning of the 15th and it was cold and 11C. Granted I did get a sunny 20C day the next day

Old 07-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Munching through Maoam pinballs and pickled onion flavour monster munch

Old 07-17-2014, 03:10 PM

62 posts, read 51,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
  • Still long enough to derp in the sun in gf's garden
  • November in Nice isn't Hawaii either anyway
  • Might plan a trip to Australia in January if I can save enough until then (I have free accomodation in Sydney - gf's relatives) so probably Sydney + Queensland + maybe Melbourne, that'd give me something to look forward to when we'll be getting soaked in cold drizzly crap in November
Fair chance you'll get soaked in cold drizzly crap in Melbourne in Povember.

Melbourne, Vic - November 2013 - Daily Weather Observations

Fecal.

Old 07-17-2014, 03:26 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Just changed my display name on netweather to 'Derp Patrol'

From now on I will be catching out all these derps complaining about 16C 'heat'

these people would actually find it uncomfortable living on the Faroe Islands.. for the heat!
Ah, so you're robthefool. I suspected as much. You've been posting on NW for a while.

My old account still has posting restrictions lol.

Old 07-17-2014, 03:28 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,881,321 times
Hmm.

Hes annoying. Ewgh no offence but when I was on Netweather you really irked me..

Old 07-17-2014, 03:32 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,564,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Nuclear Winter View Post
Fair chance you'll get soaked in cold drizzly crap in Melbourne in Povember.

Melbourne, Vic - November 2013 - Daily Weather Observations

Fecal.
If I go, it'll be somewhere around late January I guess. Melbourne is the only place I'd go in Australia without expecting good weather (yes I know Sydney can get quite rainy in mid summer but warmth is virtually guaranteed, which in itself would be great since January is my winter anyway, whereas I know Melbourne can be coolish and rainy in summer). I would love experiencing one of the famous 40C scorchers there though.

Would you recommend me to include Melbourne in my hypothetical Oz trip? Interesting enough city? Our main criteria are nightlife, architecture and general vibe.

Old 07-17-2014, 03:34 PM

Haha I copied it from some troll who posted on other weather forums under the same name for some reason.

I used to post seriously, but now there are so many morons on that site that I just try and knock some common sense into those people

Old 07-17-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Hmm.

Hes annoying. Ewgh no offence but when I was on Netweather you really irked me..
You erk just about everybody on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather