Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 03:14 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times

Advertisements

Happy New Years, you ****s.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:25 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Top marks to the guy in the first picture who obviously had a great NYE

A heavy night; New Year's Eve revellers, in pictures - Telegraph
Looks like Lahti.

A guy I play online games with invited some friends for NYE. They smashed a table, broke the host's pet rabbit cage, picked a fight with the host and finally exploded their mailbox with fireworks. NYE in Lahti.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:55 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,413,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Looks like Lahti.

A guy I play online games with invited some friends for NYE. They smashed a table, broke the host's pet rabbit cage, picked a fight with the host and finally exploded their mailbox with fireworks. NYE in Lahti.
All of our town centres look the same nowadays

House party I went to last night ended up with people pissing in the host's pond in his garden and people setting off fireworks too, I hope the fish didn't die!

Old 01-01-2016, 05:06 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,736,615 times
My slightly hungover self (that guy often does silly things) decided to go for a workout session to begin 2016 on a positive note. Now my abs hurt every time I sneeze and I can't lift my arms without feeling a vivid pain. Lol I'm useless at lifting iron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean York View Post
Do any French speakers know what's going on with this site. My French isn't good, at all. In fact it's awful.
Anyway, I like the site so just wondering what the message is?

Cartes des stations météo en temps réel en France, en Europe et dans le Monde — archives depuis 1880 - Infoclimat
As Ariete explained the content of the message, I'll just add that if you don't want the message to show up every time you use the website, just click on "Ne plus me le rappeler" on the upper right corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Top marks to the guy in the first picture who obviously had a great NYE

A heavy night; New Year's Eve revellers, in pictures - Telegraph
Damn I missed it by a day. Looks epic.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:14 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
My slightly hungover self (that guy often does silly things) decided to go for a workout session to begin 2016 on a positive note. Now my abs hurt every time I sneeze and I can't lift my arms without feeling a vivid pain. Lol I'm useless at lifting iron.

As Ariete explained the content of the message, I'll just add that if you don't want the message to show up every time you use the website, just click on "Ne plus me le rappeler" on the upper right corner.

Damn I missed it by a day. Looks epic.
Was it tougher than usual? I was thinking of working out today.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:33 PM

8,159 posts, read 8,736,615 times
I did the moves correctly, that's all! I went to a training course with my mum just after Christmas (she goes to the gym twice a week ), learnt a few dos and don'ts there as well as new ways to train abs. Also I stayed longer than usual at the gym and skipped cardio altogether today (useless to train at the gym in Paris as I have nice trails right at my door in southern France).

Old 01-01-2016, 05:34 PM

881 posts, read 647,062 times
The trolling on the Australian weather forums is ****ing non-stop. This one is from a cretin called 'chasers addict' and as an added bonus it never completed 1st grade english

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasers drugaddict
Wonderful start changing weather to wet,cool,humid stormy for 2016. Sorry for WA heatwave is blocked for while.

Had enough of Hot December of 18 days over 30c and two days 40c with only 10mm rain..

from another polar arctic **** spruiker
Quote:
Originally Posted by another troll
Yeah very welcome showery cooler first week of the new year chasers!

Hopefully get some sort of rain out of it,but looks to be better potential for mountains and east vic??

Really worried about the next 2 months,traditionally being the hotter more dangerous for bushfire's,we really need rain and lots!!
And ofcourse Aussiestormfreak, one of the biggest clowns on that forum keeps posting his bull**** high temps. The highest temp anywhere in Melb was 40C
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestormfreak
Reached a scorching, partly cloudy 44.2°C here today, but thankfully still little wind, so hardly much bushfire risk to worry about.
some called him out
Quote:
Got to 51c today, even though the dew points were around 0 it felt kind of muggy

Old 01-01-2016, 05:44 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,413,465 times
Some Americans really ***ing amaze me

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35211294]Obama to take unilateral action on US gun violence - BBC News[/url]

'And in Texas, a new "open carry law" will allow Texans with a permit to wear handguns on their hips in holsters - openly displaying the fact they are armed.

Last month a Texas police chief warned the president that trying to disarm Americans could spark a revolution.'

What nonsense. Bullsh**t from non other than a senior police chief. Wow

I hate nanny states and ***** governments that try and control everyone, but this is just beyond ridiculous, the obsession with guns is just weird

Old 01-01-2016, 05:57 PM

6,908 posts, read 7,672,495 times
I hate left-wing pos governments.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:59 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,439,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsNHL View Post
I hate left-wing pos governments.
Absolutely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather