Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2017, 10:30 AM

1,373 posts, read 1,443,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
I'm taking A.P Chem right now and it's hard as ****. I really admire you for choosing such a difficult subject as your profession.
Well... thanks!

Anyway, I want to say just one thing: the AP Chem program is centered on general chemistry (with some thermodynamics and kinetics), and no one really like that part of chemistry. But the courses that arrive after that part (organic/inorganic/analytical/physical/biological... chemistry) are all much more interesting.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,541,788 times
Lommaren: Once upon a time in Sweden there was a little boy, and his name was Lommaren. All the other boys he lived with would run and jump and butt their heads together, but not Lommaren. He liked to ride just quietly on his bike and browse the internet for climate data.

Ariete: Seems a bit pessimistic and is always sarcastic, and it seems like he thinks of himself as Jack Nicholson in the Cuckoo's nest. It's pretty funny, and his recent assburger remark was ****ing hilarious.

Everblack: Lommaren's partner in crime in the climate rating threads. She's also apparently a vampire without any sweat glands.

Owen: Reminds me of an old classmate. It wasn't that he was bullied, it was just that he had no friends really, and whenever you tried to be nice to him because you felt bad for him, he would just be so weird that after a while you just couldn't resist making fun of him... For example, he was pretty fat, and then one day he showed up in school with like 20 meatballs in a lunchbox. Apparently he had started a diet in which he wouldn't eat anything but meatballs. I mean, we tried to kindly explain to him how that wasn't a good idea, but he just kept going, and after a while you just couldn't resist making fun of him for it.

Beercoholism: Just lol

Etheral: Seeks a lot of confirmation about Australia.

Serbo makeridov: Hey, have you guys heard about Jugoslavia? I live there!

Atzisat: Hey, have you guys heard about Turkey? I live there!

Chicagogeorge: Are you guys talking about Chicago? No? Well here's Chicago. Chicago has this and that and here's a hundred graphs about Chicago.

Cambium: Cares alot about snow and any graph or map that relates to snow and cold, and for whatever reason, these maps somehow often end up being exaxtly 850 megabytes large .

B87: Anything your climate can do, London can do better.

Warszawa: I haven't noticed anything that stands out with his personality. Seems like he's one of the most normal people on here. Seems pretty chill.

Division by zero: Today the sun set 2 milliseconds later than yesterday, and tomorrow the sun will set 2 milliseconds later than today, and in a week it will set 10 milliseconds later than today.

BMI: Toronto's greatest rival.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, it's all tounge in cheek!

Last edited by Baba_Wethu; 03-01-2017 at 10:43 AM..

Old 03-01-2017, 10:47 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,925,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
True I'm kinda bit of a loner but man that spelling was bad
Wats rong with my speling. I considder myself a grammar Nazi? I won;t allow this to stand,

Old 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,620,696 times
Quote:
Junter: Wants a climate that is 24C day and night year round.
True, well, 24ºC at day and 20ºC at night and i'll go for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Junter - Easily excited, I envy his enthusiasm. Seems to take it personally whenever somebody criticises a coastal Spanish climate, and will go to extraordinary lengths to defend it.
true

but I hate when someone (well, in reality it's just a user) says "wow look at those temps in Spain" while in Italy, Cyprus or Greece the temps are even more above average and he just mentiones Spain.

i'm like... really? but hey, I like also this user who makes those comments so not a problem and yep razza you are correct at 100% rep to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Cambium: I thought he was a cold lover but now he seems to want Spring? A polar bear in disguise

Owenc: Whines a lot

Cold Epoch: Just give up already.. spends far too much time trolling

La-Mex: Seems to have his thermometer stuck in his oven all the time..
hahahah Lamex hahahahahaha lmao true, hey but he gets +90f temps everytime in winter at least his pws does ()

Old 03-01-2017, 11:09 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,506,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Lommaren: Once upon a time in Sweden there was a little boy, and his name was Lommaren. All the other boys he lived with would run and jump and butt their heads together, but not Lommaren. He liked to ride just quietly on his bikeand browse the internet for climate data.
I didn't have any pals when I was little. Not that nobody would've wanted to be my pal, I've never been that interested in making friends, because let's face it: most people are damn boring. The only fun people are here I could easily hang out with a dozen people on this board (maybe not Owen because he complains so much lol).

Old 03-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Wats rong with my speling. I considder myself a grammar Nazi? I won;t allow this to stand,
With that education system little wonder you guys always return Labour MP's lol

Old 03-01-2017, 11:13 AM

Something tells me Junter sunbathes all the time and runs on the beach every evening

Old 03-01-2017, 11:14 AM

3,147 posts, read 1,979,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba_Wethu View Post
Lommaren: Once upon a time in Sweden there was a little boy, and his name was Lommaren. All the other boys he lived with would run and jump and butt their heads together, but not Lommaren. He liked to ride just quietly on his bike and browse the internet for climate data.

Ariete: Seems a bit pessimistic and is always sarcastic, and it seems like he thinks of himself as Jack Nicholson in the Cuckoo's nest. It's pretty funny, and his recent assburger remark was ****ing hilarious.

Everblack: Lommaren's partner in crime in the climate rating threads. She's also apparently a vampire without any sweat glands.

Owen: Reminds me of an old classmate. It wasn't that he was bullied, it was just that he had no friends really, and whenever you tried to be nice to him because you felt bad for him, he would just be so weird that after a while you just couldn't resist making fun of him... For example, he was pretty fat, and then one day he showed up in school with like 20 meatballs in a lunchbox. Apparently he had started a diet in which he wouldn't eat anything but meatballs. I mean, we tried to kindly explain to him how that wasn't a good idea, but he just kept going, and after a while you just couldn't resist making fun of him for it.

Beercoholism: Just lol

Etheral: Seeks a lot of confirmation about Australia.

Serbo makeridov: Hey, have you guys heard about Jugoslavia? I live there!

Atzisat: Hey, have you guys heard about Turkey? I live there!

Chicagogeorge: Are you guys talking about Chicago? No? Well here's Chicago. Chicago has this and that and here's a hundred graphs about Chicago.

Cambium: Cares alot about snow and any graph or map that relates to snow and cold, and for whatever reason, these maps somehow often end up being exaxtly 850 megabytes large .

B87: Anything your climate can do, London can do better.

Warszawa: I haven't noticed anything that stands out with his personality. Seems like he's one of the most normal people on here. Seems pretty chill.

Division by zero: Today the sun set 2 milliseconds later than yesterday, and tomorrow the sun will set 2 milliseconds later than today, and in a week it will set 10 milliseconds later than today.

BMI: Toronto's greatest rival.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, it's all tounge in cheek!
Maybe Owen should kill himself if he's such a burden to the world.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:16 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,541,788 times
Quote:
I didn't have any pals when I was little. Not that nobody would've wanted to be my pal, I've never been that interested in making friends, because let's face it: most people are damn boring. The only fun people are here I could easily hang out with a dozen people on this board (maybe not Owen because he complains so much lol).
I didn't mean it as a loner kind of thing, I just meant that when the others are bickering, you're always pretty peaceful

Old 03-01-2017, 11:19 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,925,140 times
Who's this Owen dude? He doesn't seem very popular around these parts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather