Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Rate the fictional climate: San Esteban
A 2 12.50%
B 0 0%
C 3 18.75%
D 2 12.50%
E 2 12.50%
F 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 11:15 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times

Advertisements

holy sh*t, this thread.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:19 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,620,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelernation71 View Post
E-. Too boring and rainy. Not an F for being sunny and having warm rain.

And why doesn't every f*cking thread nowadays have to be derailed with talking about Junter and how many accounts he has, how he rates climates, blah blah blah. I don't think Junter is that fascinating...and this was a fictional climate--it had NOTHING to do with Spain and Junter have it a C. It would nice to just be able to talk about climate for once...
Thanks, and true .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Not trying to be an ass, Junter, but it's pretty obvious this new guy is you lol.
If you say so...

Old 05-17-2017, 12:53 AM

51 posts, read 32,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Not trying to be an ass, Junter, but it's pretty obvious this new guy is you lol.
And you're probably a troll.

I didn't know this forum was full of autistic no-life kids that waste their times trolling instead of being productive. I thought you were all more smart.

The admins should see that.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:54 AM

I'm still confused.

I rate the climate a D minus because it's not my type but this troll/dual account thing is weird as f*ck.

Old 05-17-2017, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I'm still confused.

I rate the climate a D minus because it's not my type but this troll/dual account thing is weird as f*ck.
Yes, same here. Too many obsessed people with no lifes trying to have a bit of entertainment on the Internet. A joke too "extended" by people with 0 sense of humor.

Maybe if i'm not banned is because I don't use a single clone? As far as I know, a few users from here have it's 5th or 6th account because all of their last accounts got banned. Not my case...

Btw, I will help Beaumont as much as I can, seems that we need to pm some admins. This is completely retarded, a guy wanting to join this forum and this is how the typical bigots receive him? Unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Poor guy, if he isn't junter we may be driving him away by voting all Fs.
I just noticed: What about all of those troll F ratings and even one user admitting that he is rating F for trolling? ... This is not how it works, hahahuehuehue looking at 30 year old guys trolling a new user?

Old 05-17-2017, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont07 View Post
Thanks.

Indeed. It's just a waste of space in the world that these autists exist. They shouldn't be born. I wonder why brilliant and geniuses like Stephen Hawking suffers from such crippling disease while useless "human beings" are healthy. It should be the other way around.
You are going too far now.

Old 05-17-2017, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks.

Indeed...
Mate better edit this post, you can get banned for saying that. I promised you something:

if you want sparse the 2601h sunshine hours by months, make average high and low temps, and even extremes and humidity if you want, I can put them all in the chart!

like I said you can better create another thread in order to restore the order, this thread is not fair as the same as always unloaded all of their hatred on this poll, that's not fair, they just look for attention.

Last edited by ase42dv; 05-17-2017 at 01:32 AM..

Old 05-17-2017, 01:25 AM

51 posts, read 32,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Mate better edit this post, you can get banned for saying that. I promised you something:

if you want sparse the 2601h sunshine hours by months, make average high and low temps, and even extremes and humidity if you want, I can put them all in the chart!

like I said you can better create another thread in order to restore the order, this thread is not fair as the same as always unloaded all of their hatred on this poll, that's not fair, they just look for attention.
Thanks, mate. I will think about that.

I tried to send you a new PM, but a message says that:
"Sorry, you reached your daily limit of 2 Direct Messages."

I must wait.

Old 05-17-2017, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Thanks, mate. I will think about that.

I tried to send you a new PM, but a message says that:
"Sorry, you reached your daily limit of 2 Direct Messages."

I must wait.
maybe because you are a new user, I don't have that problem

if you want to say something personal to me, write in my personal visitor messages on my profile, only the people which I have added as a friend can read it and after I read it I can fastly delete it, so no one will see it

Old 05-17-2017, 04:49 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
Quote:
And you're probably a troll.

I didn't know this forum was full of autistic no-life kids that waste their times trolling instead of being productive. I thought you were all more smart.

The admins should see that.
Nice, Junter. I see your main strategy of defense now is to just call everyone autistic, very mature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather