Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2013, 04:56 AM

13,489 posts, read 9,036,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Nope, have to stop you there seems only a certain type of people who wear coloured chinos and skinny jeans.
Well round here pretty much all blokes you see do wear either skinny jeans or coloured chinos, if you go out on a Friday/Saturday night. And I'm no sheep! Baaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I watch this show called Kath & Kim with my fiancee; of course, it's based in Melbourne. Just by watching that show you'd think Melbourne was a sunny, very warm place kinda like Sydney; there's CIDPs in a lot of the scenes and frequent, sunny skies.

Tomorrow's gonna suck for you. Showers and 17°C according to weather.com. I checked Perth; too, and it's around the same conditions as Melbourne
I LOVE Kath & Kim! It's noice, it's diff'rent, it's un-ewesual

Old 10-09-2013, 06:32 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,825,803 times
BTW, I hope anyone didn't take offence about my fashion tips, everything was said tounge in cheek.

Unhappy because there's a alledged bribing case in the Finnish second tier football. There just can't be two years in a row without a bribing, betting, game-fixing or money-laundring scandal in Finnish football. Like Italy the football scene is...

Old 10-09-2013, 08:35 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,693,130 times
Let's get a few things straight - annoyed that the internet in my apartment is STILL not up and running. And it's all Royal Fail's fault for screwing up the delivery of the router. OTOH I'm pleased that the cost of elec on the pay as u go meter is not as high as I thought, that is until it gets colder. Oh and skinny jeans suck BTW.

Old 10-09-2013, 08:42 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,601,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
Let's get a few things straight - annoyed that the internet in my apartment is STILL not up and running. And it's all Royal Fail's fault for screwing up the delivery of the router. OTOH I'm pleased that the cost of elec on the pay as u go meter is not as high as I thought, that is until it gets colder. Oh and skinny jeans suck BTW.
You're too late to get involved.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:17 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,388,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
Agreed! Skinny jeans is for women...

Old 10-09-2013, 03:44 PM

688 posts, read 842,126 times
well the ****ing cold front is just about here, replacing a warm evening with a cold wintry drizzly ****ing morning, happens all the time in summer

Hope you enjoy your 39C you ****ing ****ney ****s, along with your record warm "winter" and record warm September and October, you ****ing *******s. **** you ****ney

Old 10-09-2013, 04:50 PM

3,715 posts, read 5,270,641 times
im gonna be the same temperature as Moscow tomorrow

Old 10-09-2013, 05:18 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,890,394 times
Sometimes I hate being in a Grammar school. It makes me feel really stupid. I mean my BBC at A level feels as though its UUU when I compare myself to some of them. I mean I have accepted that I have my limit (aiming for BBB which is brilliant I think) but when I see folk AAAA I feel so stupid!

I hate those people who do nothing aswell and get like 90percent it makes me look like my brains gonna explode if I learn the alphabet. Ugh

Sometimes I think i'd be better off in a standard school. Like some of them are doing chemistry,maths, physics and biology and get A's in those and my subjects are easier. I know if I did even one of those i'd have a mental breakdown. The annoying thing is that they actually find those subjects easy. So easy that they can afford not to revise and do well!!

I suppose I should count my lucky stars that i'm not one of the 15 who dropped out or repeated the year.

Old 10-09-2013, 05:44 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,231,687 times
It's frustrating, but you have to keep working hard in order to achieve academic success. Often some have to work harder than others to achieve a similar or improved position in life.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:24 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,821,176 times
My poor little girl has been crying most of the night. She's teething and it's obviously really uncomfortable for her, she just wants loads of attention from her rather tired Dad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather