Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 08:35 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathybchicago View Post
I'm not too far from you...I live in Saturnia, which is across the street from Sunrise Park & Eagles Landing Middle School
One of my new friends lives in Saturnia I will have to DM you..we were at the pool yesterday...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2010, 09:40 PM

32 posts, read 110,708 times
Default summer camp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
On the contrary, there are actually very nice people in here in West boca, which we werent expecting with the stigma and all. but anyway my kids have made friends already as my daughter goes to camp, and 4 of the girls knowing she is new here went up to her and introduced themselves and exchanged numbers.and is going over to one of the girls houses today after camp....
Found this older post searching for camp - can you recommend any camps? My dd will be 8 yrs - would love at least a week or two of camp for her just to meet some kids in town - we'll be moving early summer hopefully....
Also - when do you have to register for camps? Up here in Baltimore, some popular sessions fill up by March!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwestmom View Post
Found this older post searching for camp - can you recommend any camps? My dd will be 8 yrs - would love at least a week or two of camp for her just to meet some kids in town - we'll be moving early summer hopefully....
Also - when do you have to register for camps? Up here in Baltimore, some popular sessions fill up by March!
My dd goes to camp palmetto and absoultely loved it...we are sending her back again but this time for the whole summer...

Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 PM

4 posts, read 22,028 times
I lived in most of the cities down here and currently living in Boynton Beach. I love Boynton Beach, much better than Delray. People in Delray are rude and obnoxious well not all of them but most of them

Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM

32 posts, read 110,708 times
Default Camp suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
My dd goes to camp palmetto and absoultely loved it...we are sending her back again but this time for the whole summer...
Thanks berry....How quickly do these sessions fill up? I notice registration starts at end of Jan!

Old 01-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwestmom View Post
Thanks berry....How quickly do these sessions fill up? I notice registration starts at end of Jan!
they fill up really quickly..as soon as u can download the application I would and then send it in

last year we moved here in June I called them in April and they only had session 2 left and only a few spots left...

Old 05-08-2011, 07:48 AM

5 posts, read 11,199 times
I would say if you're renting you can try Highland Beach or downtown Boca. There's Royal Palm Place apartments in downtown, very luxurious, close to Mizner Park & all shops, entertainment and also close to the beach. When you get ready to buy, stay west of I-95 highway because otherwise it will cost you more for insurance and it will be harder to obtain it. Delray is still close by. Schools are better in Boca. People say live in east Boca because it's more convenient, closer to the mall & to FAU and PBSC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach