Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2011, 07:35 AM

623 posts, read 1,302,794 times

Advertisements

very dear friends moving to Boca area with kids. I wanted to give her some names of realtors who know boca (east?) area well and school zonings.

thanks to all if any one can recommend someone GREAT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2011, 08:27 AM

19 posts, read 29,473 times
Wish I could help but can't wholeheartedly recommend the person I used. Sorry.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:32 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times
SAK, remember a realtor can't give you much info on school information...they are Re-zoning Boca Middle because Boca Middle isn't at Capacity and Omni is over Capacity...Also Let her try and do a lot of research on Boca Middle if that is where she plans on sending her kids...I would have her call Palm Beach County School District for the Most Accurate Information I would not rely on a Realtor with that kind of info anyhow...With that being said they cant give much info on how a school is either..I was a realtor up in NJ for 7 years and well this is what I like about not being one..lol I can say things they cant...Anyway, Your friends best bet would be if she is going to look East and wants public Schools I highly suggest someone visits Boca Middle School for themselves or any other school that they may choose....She is fine with the HS in the East

Old 12-16-2011, 12:24 PM

623 posts, read 1,302,794 times
Are all the boca public schools being rezoned swimmom? WHY?

Old 12-16-2011, 01:08 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times
Not that Im aware of the ones in West Boca don't seem to be affected...Well its seems that alot of parents want their kids in OMNI so they move to this part of Boca and at this point since Boca Middle is not at capacity they really need the room so they are changing the lines...I did ask a few people I know who work at the school and well Omni is the school of choice for most according to what they were saying This morning...A few of our daughters friends attend Boca Middle and they really do not like the school but again I dont have experience with it I just know what what the kids and parents tell me and from what I saw when I visited...I do have a realtor I will PM u a name I haven't used her but from asking around she is really good...she is with Coldwell Banker and we were going to use her as we kept looking for Home Rentals but for now we are staying put where we are as we like it here and it suits our needs at this time... and has lived in Boca forever and knows the areas very well...

Old 12-20-2011, 07:38 PM

2 posts, read 2,760 times
I would like to pm you as I am a Realtor and can absolutely help your friends, who are looking to relocate to the area. Please email me as I am not certain how to pm you! I can be reached at removed - do not post personal email addresses here. Use the direct private mail feature in the upper-right corner of your screen that says "direct messages". .. Thank you.

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 12-21-2011 at 08:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach