Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 09:25 AM

4 posts, read 24,149 times

Advertisements

Hi!
I am new resident in Palm Beach County, and I am looking for some gifts ideas for my wife, for the next Valentine's Day.
I used to choose Lingerie for her, when we were living in NY. Where could I find good lingerie stores here? We are in Boca Raton. She doesn't like Victoria's Secret products, too poor quality....

tks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2008, 02:54 PM

55 posts, read 469,017 times
Why not do something dorky and fun, and take a Divaduck tour of downtown West Palm Beach together?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:16 PM

895 posts, read 4,248,514 times
Okay -- you are an awesome guy. Can you talk to my husband? My last valentine's gift from him was a cell phone and it was about 8 years ago!!

Here are some sites that are local to you:

Valentines Lingerie

Delicates Intimate Apparel and Lingerie Boca Raton Florida - Peignoirs,Bridal, Bras,Panties, Underwear and more

If you're foodies - the brunch at the Breakers is DELICIOUS! And their restaurant L'Atelier is also unforgettable.

You could surprise her on Saturday night by whisking her away to the hotel, having a great meal, relaxing in the lounge for dessert, hanging out at the pool and beach the next day and doing brunch. Personally -- that would be my ideal.

Good Luck & Happy "Hunting"

Old 01-12-2008, 12:50 AM

713 posts, read 2,669,671 times
Dinner or brunch at the Sundy House in Delray. Historic house with beautiful gardens, ambiance, chef prepared meals etc. etc.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:39 AM

5,701 posts, read 24,158,830 times
What about a massage or a manicure/pedicure....

Old 01-12-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5FLgirls View Post
Okay -- you are an awesome guy. Can you talk to my husband? My last valentine's gift from him was a cell phone and it was about 8 years ago!!

Here are some sites that are local to you:

Valentines Lingerie

Delicates Intimate Apparel and Lingerie Boca Raton Florida - Peignoirs,Bridal, Bras,Panties, Underwear and more

If you're foodies - the brunch at the Breakers is DELICIOUS! And their restaurant L'Atelier is also unforgettable.

You could surprise her on Saturday night by whisking her away to the hotel, having a great meal, relaxing in the lounge for dessert, hanging out at the pool and beach the next day and doing brunch. Personally -- that would be my ideal.

Good Luck & Happy "Hunting"
Thanks for the advices! I visited a good store this afternoon, at the Mall at Wellington Green, where I will probably choose some lingerie or other bodycream, lotions..... Ma Cherie d'Amour, Lingerie et Produits de Beauté . They have only french products, it looks perfect!

About manicure, pedicure... doesn't look very romantic...

Tks

Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 AM

2 posts, read 14,266 times
I confirm that Ma Cherie d'Amour at The Mall at Wellington Green, has wonderful French Lingerie!! But amazing skin care products too... I advise to all persons living in Palm Beach County, to go to visit this store!
www.macheriedamour.com

Old 01-21-2008, 10:23 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
Why not do something dorky and fun, and take a Divaduck tour of downtown West Palm Beach together?

Diva Duck?! Are you crazy?!

Worst $25 I ever spent!

Old 01-24-2008, 09:00 AM

Thanks for all your advices!! GREAT FORUM!

Old 01-25-2009, 12:30 PM

2 posts, read 14,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefashionstylist View Post
I confirm that Ma Cherie d'Amour at The Mall at Wellington Green, has wonderful French Lingerie!! But amazing skin care products too... I advise to all persons living in Palm Beach County, to go to visit this store!
Ma Cherie d'Amour
Just to let everybody know that Ma Cherie d'Amour is now located at Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. The adress is 325 Worth Avenue, at Via DeMario. Excellent store!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach