Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 PM

25 posts, read 52,500 times

Advertisements

I saw this floating around on the web. No idea of it is true.
Its actually all over the web. I guess anyone could put in whatever names they want to. But if the below is for real then this state needs to think about the Dept of Health Human Advocacy persons. We turned her down for a job i posted about because of this. We need quality people not trash.

There is some unkind language so be warned:

Congrats, your wife cant get enough. Lots of men getting in the way.

And there has been plenty. Has she told you?
lets start with me. She contacted me thru classmates.com back in 2000. the first email was about how wonderful her life was. I was thrilled for her, and told her so. Then she went on and replied in a second email about her unhappiness. That was November 2000. When you were in Alaska in spring of 2001, and Kevin (Marcy's husband died) guess who was at the Hilton with her when she found out? Me. Yep we f@@ked for 2 days. Not a whole lot of actual visiting just f@@king.

We continued to communicate for some time. Then she wrote me off again. No big deal.
We talked on and off thru out the years. But in late 2006 we really hit it off. Big. I mean we had plans. She was gonna divorce you (yeah right) and i was gonna move down there. Funny thing. I was willing to leave 2 small kids for her. But she never got it. So anyway in July 2008 she rode up to Canton with john and Debbie. Guess who she stayed with? yes me. I picked her up at the Hampton Inn. And we went to Akron U. We f@@ked like rabbits. She talked about how she hated you. I beleieved her. that was for another 2 days.

Ok current history. Lets get to November 23rd 2008. I picked her and Tate up in Princeton WV and we drove my car to Christaiansburg VA. So i stayed with them for 3 days, 2 nights. Yes our son was there for everything. I had a great time. Kathrn did not dissappoint or let me down.

But lets back up farther. Has she told you about what she calls Dan #2 ? You know him he was in your wedding. She even f@@ked that guy back in 94/95 time frame. Or at least that what she bragged about. Is it true? Dont know. Why would she make it up?

Or how about Brian? Another guy from the same time frame. She said that she had a fling with him for over a year!
I use to believe her about you. Maybe i need to learn for myself? But i will say you can have that woman. I dont need it. She thinks i lie to her and hound her. All i did was sex her up.

Looks like the lying was your relationship with you.
I want to be sure that you have the upper hand in any divorce (which wont happen) if it comes to that.

I wish you the best of luck in all that you do. My phone is on 24 hours a day. If i dont answer its because i'm busy.
Why did i contact you?

a) Katrina took all of her life frustrations out on me. Every thing is a game with her.
it took me a long time to see that.

b) If your gonna keep this one around you should know the truth about what she's been doing. I'd want to know if my wife was f@@king around.

There is a good chance that you might think i'm making up the incident about Dan #2 from your wedding party. But ask yourself this: How would i know his name? Think about it. Was i invited? How would i know who was in your wedding party. Will he admit to it? I doubt it. But the question remains. How do i know his name? C'mon your a smart guy, figure it out, or dont. Maybe you 2 are swingers? I have no idea.

But Katrina has made it clear that i dont belong in her life. Okay fine.

She was always fun and the best person in the world to me. If you keep her then Love her. But apparently your not her everything to her. If you were why would she be with me? Why?

Hey you can believe what i typed or not. It doesnt matter to me. Its your problem not mine. I feel for you dude, i really do. If you decide to call or write i will fill in any info you want answers to. But i prefer a call. At least then i know its you. I have your cell number somewhere. But i can get that from US Cellular. Find out the truth or do nothing.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:05 PM

I saw the real email today. I guess her and her hubby if i have this right are Dan and Kathy?
Is she really working as a child advocate in Princeton? I hope she never comes around Bluefield.
Its nice down here.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:01 PM

A buddy told me that she is posting on craigslist.
Good luck guys.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:55 AM

So Katrina was 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and decided to use an abortion as birth control.

Contact her boss at the below link.

Princeton Office
603 Harrison St.
P.O. Box 5533
Princeton, WV 24740
Phone: 304-431-2424
E-mail: Joanne Boileau, Director

Princeton, West Virginia

Old 08-31-2009, 02:54 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,320,459 times
Ok? So what?

These people have these jobs and they are only jobs to them because they have a Degree that helps qualify them for the jobs.

Their personal lives can be wrecks...train wrecks.

There are millions of examples...many people are too immature to exist in relationships, but do anyway.

A Guy screws all the girls and everyone laughs and pats him on the back..a woman does the same and the Letter 'A is sewn on her dress...women like to screw too...ya know.

What is the place of the informat jilted lover?..he was immature too. For getting involved in the first place.

At least the lawyers will make some money from this...wait and see. This all sounds like a Shakespearian play.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:11 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,747,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJonesJones View Post
So Katrina was 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and decided to use an abortion as birth control.

Contact her boss at the below link.

Princeton Office
603 Harrison St.
P.O. Box 5533
Princeton, WV 24740
Phone: 304-431-2424
E-mail: Joanne Boileau, Director

Princeton, West Virginia
Why? It is perfectly legal to have an abortion, in addition to being a private medical matter

Old 09-01-2009, 05:16 PM

Not when this person represents the citizens of WV.
WTF?

OK what about having some integrity?

Old 09-01-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
Ok? So what?

These people have these jobs and they are only jobs to them because they have a Degree that helps qualify them for the jobs.

Their personal lives can be wrecks...train wrecks.

There are millions of examples...many people are too immature to exist in relationships, but do anyway.

A Guy screws all the girls and everyone laughs and pats him on the back..a woman does the same and the Letter 'A is sewn on her dress...women like to screw too...ya know.

What is the place of the informat jilted lover?..he was immature too. For getting involved in the first place.

At least the lawyers will make some money from this...wait and see. This all sounds like a Shakespearian play.

Only you laugh and pat the guy on the back.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:55 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,320,459 times
Your second sentence...remember? "No idea of it is true."

What does that mean?

This blog forum tries to be a responsibile glimpse into West Virginia...

I believe the Jerry Springer Show is on TV, not this forum...

Your thread should have never gotten past it's first post.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:46 PM

307 posts, read 692,543 times
"Jerry Springer Show is on TV"

Too funny!

Brianjonesjones,

run along now. You have had you're fun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia