Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2016, 05:33 AM

14 posts, read 15,368 times

Advertisements

Hello,
My family and I are going to be moving to Asheville within the next few months. I am trying to research different options of activities during the week to entertain a 2-year-old toddler. Where we live currently there is a weekly storytime on Wednesdays that he loves going to. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 12:15 PM

2,103 posts, read 4,472,221 times
I have a 2 yo too. There is SO much to do. All the libraries have story times. The link is above. Just last week one of them had a naturalist come in with several animals and my daughter loved it! We are members of a hiking group for toddlers and we get out at least once or twice a week(hike it baby). There are also tons of things like family friendly Halloween and Christmas events. It's a bit slow right now with it being the middle of winter but we still find things.

The city runs various music and art programs for a very small fee. There are several gyms with either cheap classes or free play times.

We have an arboretum membership and go at least once a week. The nature center is another fun place.

Whatever your interests, you are bound to find something to do.

Old 01-28-2016, 01:31 PM

14 posts, read 15,368 times
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina