Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 05:59 AM

48 posts, read 76,778 times

Advertisements

Hey would anyone know of any good property management places between Asheville and Black Mountain?

We've looked online and have not found any, there's only so much we can do on CL you know...

Also would any of you happen to know of any rental properties in the area and point us in the right direction? We're looking for a home with at least two bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms that will take pets and somewhat handicap friendly. (stairs are my in-laws worst enemy)

Any help will be greatly appreciated guys!!!

Best regards,
Eric

P.S. So far I really like the area it really is completely different then the piedmont haha. This was what I was expecting when we first got to NC we were just on the wrong side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 PM

48 posts, read 76,778 times
Anyone?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:23 AM

692 posts, read 1,707,574 times
type in "property management in asheville, nc" in your browser and you should get no less than 20-30 hits.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:24 PM

52 posts, read 120,942 times
Many local realtors manage rental properties in this area. We just did a general Google search for "Asheville Property Managers" and put several in our favorite places, and checked their websites daily to see if anything interesting came available.

https://www.google.com/search?source...le.dewAals3Ejc

Old 07-06-2016, 01:50 PM

41 posts, read 74,150 times
Can we revive this thread?
I am also looking for a property manager.
I have a great one in MD for 8% but the largest one here (tonsofrentals dot com) looks to be 10%
Any other recommendations?
This is for an excellent condition home in a 55+ neighborhood that allows long term rentals.

Old 07-06-2016, 03:42 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,552,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebell View Post
Can we revive this thread?
I am also looking for a property manager.
I have a great one in MD for 8% but the largest one here (tonsofrentals dot com) looks to be 10%
Any other recommendations?
This is for an excellent condition home in a 55+ neighborhood that allows long term rentals.

Where? in WNC? Suggest contacting major real estate franchise in the local area that you are interested in. They will refer you to someone local, and some even have an in-house property manager. Best wishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina