Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 06:26 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,025,740 times

Advertisements

anyone on this thread who thinks I would actually post a thread stating my UI ran out or I;m homeless should be renting a rubber room-lol

It would never happen anyway but if it was why would I give certain clowns on this board the satisfaction of seeing a thread like that? lol

This board is filled up with unusuals

Old 03-30-2012, 06:27 PM

878 posts, read 1,653,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
I just noticed that, according to your thread title, that you got this lead a year ago in 2011.
A bigger question is, how did TVSG get nearly 3000 rep?

Do they award rep for continuous trolling of CD forums?

Old 03-30-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC2k11 View Post
A bigger question is, how did TVSG get nearly 3000 rep?

Do they award rep for continuous trolling of CD forums?

I'm reporting you I'm sick of this.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:30 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
anyone on this thread who thinks I would actually post a thread stating my UI ran out or I;m homeless should be renting a rubber room-lol
As the time draws closer I'll be checking out the rental columns to see what's available in my area in order to be prepared.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
As the time draws closer I'll be checking out the rental columns to see what's available in my area in order to be prepared.
It's sad someone your age would get satisfaction of seeing a person on the street. Grow up and starting act your age

Old 03-30-2012, 06:34 PM

841 posts, read 1,917,729 times
This reporting everyone is a bit babyish, don't you think?

Pretty soon this is just going to be the TV Guy show and no one else will even bother posting.

Apparently if people disagree with you, even when it comes to stupid job advice like moving or starting a business you feel you should
PUNCH them or explode in anger because these ideas are not options for you.

I don't know why you think it is hilarious you almost got a job then it was the wrong job or you weren't qualified.

Most people find things like this incredibly unsettling or annoying.

I don't want to see anyone on the streets. It's not funny. I don't even thing your detractors would want this.

Don't post bizarre threads that open you to mockery!!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
It's sad someone your age would get satisfaction of seeing a person on the street. Grow up and starting act your age
I see people on the street every time I go out but, assuming you mean "homeless people on the street", it would be sad if anyone of any age derived any sort of satisfaction from seeing someone in such dire straits.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef.sunny22 View Post
This reporting everyone is a bit babyish, don't you think?

Pretty soon this is just going to be the TV Guy show and no one else will even bother posting.

Apparently if people disagree with you, even when it comes to stupid job advice like moving or starting a business you feel you should
PUNCH them or explode in anger because these ideas are not options for you.

I don't know why you think it is hilarious you almost got a job then it was the wrong job or you weren't qualified.

Most people find things like this incredibly unsettling or annoying.

I don't want to see anyone on the streets. It's not funny. I don't even thing your detractors would want this.

Don't post bizarre threads that open you to mockery!!

I agree it's babyish but since I can't respond the way I want to I have no choice but to report. That's what people on this board do and I have no choice but to do the same.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I agree it's babyish but since I can't respond the way I want to I have no choice but to report. That's what people on this board do and I have no choice but to do the same.
How do you know that "that's what people on this board do" where reporting is concerned. I think in something like 5 years of contributing to CD forums I've reported at most a dozen posts and the majority of those have been "spam/advertising" posts. As far as your not having a choice, of course you have a choice with the biggest choice being to ignore.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:44 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
Most people can respond just as they want, using articulate, well formulated ideas.
What makes you incapable of doing the same?

It is childish to over report, and no doubt when done repeatedly, it gets ignored as it should. That is due to the fact it is counterproductive to an open exchange of ideas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment